The Netflix Thread

Khane

Got something right about marriage
To put it simply, because you aren't a psychopath.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
American Murder is very good especially if you've never read about the case. Even I, someone that reads a lot of true crime, had some stuff I never saw before. Especially the ending where he talks about how it went down.

If you have kids you will definitely be angry.
Ok, watching it. First impression is I've only seen one person keep their house that neat. It says a lot about her, not all good but still that ain't easy and you have to be certain type of person to do that. The kids seem sheltered and the dad seems pretty normal. I've got a feeling I'm going to be wrong about him.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'm not watching American Murder or any of that other sick shit. My wife watches that shit and her cliff notes versions gives me enough anger. Some people deserve to die a slow, agonizing death. While on that topic....hey, Cutie producers!

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Watched all of Ratched. Was ok, probably wouldnt recommend. A pretty pointless and predictable prequel story.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ok, watching it. First impression is I've only seen one person keep their house that neat. It says a lot about her, not all good but still that ain't easy and you have to be certain type of person to do that. The kids seem sheltered and the dad seems pretty normal. I've got a feeling I'm going to be wrong about him.
I would love a house half that neat

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I'm not watching American Murder or any of that other sick shit. My wife watches that shit and her cliff notes versions gives me enough anger. Some people deserve to die a slow, agonizing death. While on that topic....hey, Cutie producers!
You aren't missing much. It's actually pretty boring and everything that is revealed is pretty much expected. It's nowhere near Dear Zachary.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well, there weren't any plot twists. How it happened, though, is a bit unsettling.

spronk

FPS noob
final season of The 100 is on netflix, i'm really enjoying it so far. cheaply made show but i like the ideas they present

Argarth

On the verandah
Admittedly waaay behind the times, but started watching Lucifer just a couple of weeks ago. Haven't had this much fun with a Netflix series in a long time.

Approaching the end of season 2, and nearly every episode is a treat with new surprises. Can't believe I ignored it for so long. Top shelf.

Caliane

Hubie Halloween is hilarious. If youre a big Sandler fan, theres a ton of callbacks and easter eggs from all his previous movies.
Disagree. pretty unfunny.

I don't think its his least effort put in. but its still not funny.
Terrible voice the entire time.
and the plot/story is just a giant wet fart.

About the only funny thing is the entire news reporter cast all dressing as Harley quinn.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Great Review
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

About the only funny thing is the entire news reporter cast all dressing as Harley quinn.

Are you a big Sandler fan, though? I can't stand his movies since I've become an adult, but everything you described sounds like standard Adam Sandler

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kiki

Log Wizard
To me, it seemed like now that he's got his serious roles out of the way, he's going back to stuff like Billy Madison. Pretty much what fans have been asking for. Seemed fine, will probably watch on future Halloweens.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This is bullshit, but I bet Sandler offers her more little cameo roles in future movies.

• 1Rustled
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
This is bullshit, but I bet Sandler offers her more little cameo roles in future movies.

I'm guessing there was more to it than that. This had to be just a legal excuse to get rid of her for whatever behind-the-scenes reason, right?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm guessing there was more to it than that. This had to be just a legal excuse to get rid of her for whatever behind-the-scenes reason, right?
She got cut because apparently the cameo was a no no in her contract. I assume there was maybe something more though. It's not like she did anything risque and shit.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

What was with Harley Quinn? They even had a toddler posing as a sexy Harley Quinn that about made us puke. Speaking of puke, my older daughter can't watch anything with throw up. She didn't even make it past the opening credits lol.

The best part of the movie sadly, was his mom's different thrift store shirts.

• 1Like