The Netflix Thread

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I, and by no means was I alone in this, said years ago that if they keep dividing the streaming landscape up the way they did cable channels and packages it will be a mess and no one is coming out a winner and oh look, here we are. Everything we love (entertainment) and need (governmental, economic, and social stability) is being ruined by idiots, morons, simpletons, egocentric, narcassitic, vainglorious, insecure, short-sighted, dumb shit ass-hats and I will admit...

...I am a little salty about it today.

But hey, any bad news about Netflix is good news after the whole Cuties and Dear White People bullshit.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
clint eastwood kids GIF

I am old and out of touch, the world is leaving me behind.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
That actually looks really cool. Anime is a perfect fit for Altered Carbon's crazy cyberpunk style. Ghost in the Shell was cool.

Oh I misread, that shit already came out:

That animation style is jarring, but looks cool.

Last edited:

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
That actually looks really cool. Anime is a perfect fit for Altered Carbon's crazy cyberpunk style. Ghost in the Shell was cool.

Oh I misread, that shit already came out:

That animation style is jarring, but looks cool.

Yea it wasn't bad. Probably not quite as good as season 1 of the main show, but better than season 2.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I like Resleeved. It seemed like Netflix was full in on Altered Carbon, and then they just dumped the series out of the blue.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I, and by no means was I alone in this, said years ago that if they keep dividing the streaming landscape up the way they did cable channels and packages it will be a mess and no one is coming out a winner and oh look, here we are. Everything we love (entertainment) and need (governmental, economic, and social stability) is being ruined by idiots, morons, simpletons, egocentric, narcassitic, vainglorious, insecure, short-sighted, dumb shit ass-hats and I will admit...

...I am a little salty about it today.

But hey, any bad news about Netflix is good news after the whole Cuties and Dear White People bullshit.
NFLX big fucking is that they have very little content and all the content owners are launching their own services. What content they do have they overpaid the shit for. The fucking for NFLX isnt over yet, it will get worse.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Joe Bob hosting a double feature tonight live on shudder. Word on the street is its Evil Dead (the remake) and Halloween 3 season of the witch.

More people should be subscribing to Shudder just for his shows. Anyone use to watch MonsterVision back in the day? That was his show.

I watched USA up all night with Rhonda Shear in the 80s

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Joe Bob hosting a double feature tonight live on shudder. Word on the street is its Evil Dead (the remake) and Halloween 3 season of the witch.

More people should be subscribing to Shudder just for his shows. Anyone use to watch MonsterVision back in the day? That was his show.

I watched USA up all night with Rhonda Shear in the 80s
Omg I hope its Halloween 3. He hates that movie but Darcy and I love it. Tom Atkins guest maybe??

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
No such luck for Movie #1. Haunt I saw this year when it was recommended and it is just fine.
Yeah I saw it earlier this year too. Its enjoyable. Wondering if the other film is Night of the Living Dead due to the 1968 reference.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>

"The streaming service has watched subscription cancellations skyrocket by 800% after the French coming-of-age film triggered a boycott in early September, analyses show."
Their stock dropped about 50 points this week too. That's a few billion in losses.