The Netflix Thread

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I hate that animation style. the tone and plot of the show looks decent but the animation looks like a shitty saturday morning kids cartoon.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Good, maybe they can buy Castlevania off Konami since Konami doesn’t give a fuck about games anymore lol

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
coming to Netflix in USA goofy chick John Wick

trailer basically shows the movie

• 1Worf
  • 1Direct to DVD

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Wahts with all these movies with chicks that wage war. I mean its one thing to be some "super hero" like WW but another entirely like the above. Just cant get into that shit knowing that any 5'8" dude, even some cuck soy boy, would kick her ass so hard its not even funny. No contest.

Yet here we are, tons of these flicks where chicks proceed to wage war on something and just curbstomp every man, woman, whatever in their way. Its not even in the realm of reality.

• 4Like

spronk

FPS noob
i mean size doesn't really matter too much if you only use guns

as Chris Rock said, "you got pecs? well i got tecs"

• 2Like
  • 2Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Wahts with all these movies with chicks that wage war. I mean its one thing to be some "super hero" like WW but another entirely like the above. Just cant get into that shit knowing that any 5'8" dude, even some cuck soy boy, would kick her ass so hard its not even funny. No contest.

Yet here we are, tons of these flicks where chicks proceed to wage war on something and just curbstomp every man, woman, whatever in their way. Its not even in the realm of reality.

The same could be said about any man taking on more than 1 guy at a time with even an ounce of training.

• 2Like

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Well bummer, saw there was a new season of Master of None, and got excited because I liked the first two. Turns out the third season is a totally different thing, it follows one of the side characters from the first season, telling a gay black ladies story. I will still probably try it out, but I'm going to be surprised if I connect or resonate with anything this story has to tell. Bummer.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Clown World

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Well bummer, saw there was a new season of Master of None, and got excited because I liked the first two. Turns out the third season is a totally different thing, it follows one of the side characters from the first season, telling a gay black ladies story. I will still probably try it out, but I'm going to be surprised if I connect or resonate with anything this story has to tell. Bummer.
Master of none has been garbage from the start.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

Super weird, because I have no idea how old this clip is (it's definitely old though), or what it's from, but it came up on recommendations for me today.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Somebody should have said something to Jay about that facial hair.

There are movies where it works, like Atomic Blonde or Mad Max. In general, it's kind of silly, but so are most action movies.

Cybsled

Not Netflix, but Amazon is buying MGM.

All I care about is if they make a new Stargate show now lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So foh forums saved me on one dumb movie, i wish id double checked here for midnight sky. By 30mins I was already pretty meh and angry at some technical stuff. By the first hour and the ice scene, i was fed the fuck up and came here.

Goatface

would almost bet this get 5 seasons.........

First Kill
when it's time for teenage vampire Juliette to make her first kill so she can take her place among a powerful vampire family, she sets her sights on a new girl in town named Calliope. But much to Juliette's surprise, Calliope is a vampire hunter, from a family of celebrated slayers. Both find that the other won't be so easy to kill and, unfortunately, way too easy to fall for.
1622684506535.png

1622683979745.png

1622684013071.png

• 3Direct to DVD
  • 2Barf
  • 1Clown World
Reactions: 5 users