The Netflix Thread

Stover678

Lord Nagafen Raider
women seem to be the biggest watchers of netflix now, all the top 10 shows are basically aimed at women. what the fuck do i know what women want. im sadge that the hot chick action movies featuring women in bikinis fighting isn't really a thing anymore, the women are all dressed up in burkas now.

anyways Kevin Smith's Masters of the Universe soft reboot premieres July 23d, Mark Hamill is one of the VAs

They had me at the trailer.

They lost me at the synopsis (emphasis added):

"A radical return to Eternia, REVELATION is a direct sequel series to the classic era of MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE. Featuring fan favorites He-Man, Orko, Cringer, and Man-At-Arms, the story pits our heroic warriors and guardians of Castle Grayskull against Skeletor, Evil-Lyn, Beast Man and the vile legions of Snake Mountain!

But after a ferocious final battle forever fractures Eternia, it’s up to Teela to solve the mystery of the missing Sword of Power in a race against time to prevent the end of the Universe! Her journey will uncover the secrets of Grayskull at last. This is the epic He-Man and the Masters of the Universe saga fans have waited 35 years to see!"

• 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
They had me at the trailer.

They lost me at the synopsis (emphasis added):

"A radical return to Eternia, REVELATION is a direct sequel series to the classic era of MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE. Featuring fan favorites He-Man, Orko, Cringer, and Man-At-Arms, the story pits our heroic warriors and guardians of Castle Grayskull against Skeletor, Evil-Lyn, Beast Man and the vile legions of Snake Mountain!

But after a ferocious final battle forever fractures Eternia, it’s up to Teela to solve the mystery of the missing Sword of Power in a race against time to prevent the end of the Universe! Her journey will uncover the secrets of Grayskull at last. This is the epic He-Man and the Masters of the Universe saga fans have waited 35 years to see!"

Heh was gonna post about that too

1623440829954.png

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

didn't Smith call bullshit on clownfish tv when they reported that rumor months ago

• 2Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I wonder if they asked what ass Lance Reddick wanted to tap and that's who they hired.

• 2Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Managed to sit through this today but it was not easy. Boring, extremely badly edited, chaotic and nonsensical.

It looked terrible. Thanks for confirming and saving me 90ish minutes.

• 2Like

Caliane

Managed to sit through this today but it was not easy. Boring, extremely badly edited, chaotic and nonsensical.
yeah. its a little boring.

and, hard to watch. its a movie, where everyone is in canon.. stupid and losing their minds. so, the delirium is well portrayed... but, again its just hard to watch.

I feel like they would have noticed the coma patients waking up, or notice others that were "killed" waking up and being able to sleep. 1 girl was the ONLY person to go into a coma, during the EMP? no one else shocked by electricity? they didn't try medically induced comas on anyone at all? no one concussed when driving a car? its like, no shit movie. when they try to have it a reveal at the end.

Kiki

Log Wizard
Sweet tooth was okay. Doesn't resolve, sets up for season 2. Was watchable, good for kids. Will Forte was really good in it in a serious role.

• 1Like

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Just found the Asian sensation, Alice in Borderland. Pretty fun time if you’re in to that sort of thing !

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
At least 85% of what made Cowboy Bebop what it was is the amazing soundtrack. It'd be like Star Wars without Williams. I still throw the OST on from time to time.
Space Lion and Blue are fucking god tier.

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
watching Record of Ragnarok now on Netflix, its a new 1 season anime that is basically weeb Mortal Kombat with Gods and Human Heroes. Weird shit but fun, like Aphrodite has massive titties and has two assistants whose only job is to hold her tits up lol

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

That sucks in that I was one of the ones watching the show. It has an interesting premise. Not going to bother with it if no conclusion to the mystery's were resolved. It is a shame.