The Netflix Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
The-Last-Kingdom-1273079.jpg

0hYzr3I.jpg

39339436_386332185235302_8656773122168455168_n.jpg

26185982_385769078540544_8196253418587684864_n.jpg

XVlsezi.jpg
She's so ugly in the show I fucking hate her but my god. that's the same woman in rl?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sick Note with Ron Weasley and the fat guy from the red-haired britishman comedies at their comedic awkwardness best. but Netflix only goes to Season 2, which ends abruptly, not even cliffhangery. Definitely wait until at least Season 3 comes out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Close - movie on Netflix with Noomi Rapace, completely predictable movie, but great action, well enough written, and it was really enjoyable. I'm not saying it's the best movie ever made but it was better than Bohemian Rhapsody for sure. Noomi certainly has physical/action acting down, she's completely believable the entire time.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Don't know why anyone would donate to a GoFundMe put together by people who were putting together that FYRE festival scam. Fool me once...

• 2Like

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Saw the picture, thought:

Oh Steve Martin must be doing a show on Netflix.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

I fucking loved the Fyre docs. Both Netflix and Hulu. Could you imagine when they were down there with the 10 supermodels and they're just partying and watching these impossibly beautiful goddesses run around? Oh my god. You know some of them fucked.

--

Netflix's preview system is amazing. I constantly think I'm watching a preview and before I know it I'm 10 minutes into a movie.

• 2Dislike

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Don't know why anyone would donate to a GoFundMe put together by people who were putting together that FYRE festival scam. Fool me once...

Wait, what? Do the organisers have a Go Fund me? What in the actual fuck?

I know some guy did a GoFundMe for the woman who lost all her shit and was 50 grand in the red, I never heard anything else. The guy that organised that was one of the people who were ripped off I think.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Wait, what? Do the organisers have a Go Fund me? What in the actual fuck?

I know some guy did a GoFundMe for the woman who lost all her shit and was 50 grand in the red, I never heard anything else. The guy that organised that was one of the people who were ripped off I think.
newest one
Click here to support Exuma Foundation for the locals impacted by Fyre organized by Exuma Foundation

woman one
Click here to support Exuma Point- Fyre Fest Fiasco organized by Maryann Rolle

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Watch the video that I responded to...

• 1Like

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I avoided that guy's video's as he made me want to puke during the documentary. Watched and now i'm even more fucking baffled than before.

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Russian Doll feat red hair from American Pie, not HIMYM: Good enough to compel me to watch it all in a single sitting. But in the end, nothing world shattering about it.
Did give me a Jew fix tho

• 1Like

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Russian Doll feat red hair from American Pie, not HIMYM: Good enough to compel me to watch it all in a single sitting. But in the end, nothing world shattering about it.
Did give me a Jew fix tho
I heard that most of the characters were unlikeable; did it get better after a few episodes?

• 1Like

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Have any of you watched "Abducted in Plain Sight"? Like, what the fuck? I am amazed by the father and mother. Jesus.

• 1Like

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
Have any of you watched "Abducted in Plain Sight"? Like, what the fuck? I am amazed by the father and mother. Jesus.

Watched it last night. The mom and dad are the two most stupid people on the planet.

Pedo: “Hey, man, I hate my wife and I need release. Give me a handy, won’t you?”
Little girl’s dad: “Ok.”
Pedo: “Hey girl, I like you, let’s fuck.”
Little girls mom: “Ok”
Pedo: I want to sleep in the same bed at your little daughter.
Parents: Ok

• 2WTF

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Tried watching a few episodes of Russian Doll and just couldn't soldier on. I just can't deal with the incessant not so subtle SJW messaging-- it's a total turn off. From the ugly lesbians, the fact that the main character acts like a mid-life horny dude, every couple is interracial, the neckbeard male soy programmers she is so clearly superior to, and the "praise allah" interaction-- it's all just too fucking obvious. Fuckingt stahp and just tell a fucking story without trying to fucking program me.

• 5Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

spronk

FPS noob
netflix firing shots at BBC. Our Planet, debuting April 5th in 4K ATMOS HDR looks gorgeous

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
The commercial made it seem like it had some big global warming message to it.

Did anyone watch Io?

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tried watching a few episodes of Russian Doll and just couldn't soldier on. I just can't deal with the incessant not so subtle SJW messaging-- it's a total turn off. From the ugly lesbians, the fact that the main character acts like a mid-life horny dude, every couple is interracial, the neckbeard male soy programmers she is so clearly superior to, and the "praise allah" interaction-- it's all just too fucking obvious. Fuckingt stahp and just tell a fucking story without trying to fucking program me.
It could just be story about people in that lifestyle, who have that lifestyle.
But ultimately she and all the people in that lifestyle are revealed to be shitty and she Groundhog Days through it until she becomes more normal and gets with normal guy who's also Groundhog Daying to get over the black-spanish chick from Scrubs.
5/10

Last edited: