The Netflix Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Watched Ant Man 2 three times in three days. The music amuses me. just an overall better movie than Ant-Man 1 in almost every way.
They were a fool for releasing this so soon after Infinity War. Should have gave that epic its space and then put this out during summer when there was nothing. literally nothing to watch.
Ironically, women empowerment, especially in comics, has been trending lately yet never have I seen this movie mentioned anywhere. The main protagonist is female as is the baddie as is the duex ex. and they're all bad ass, except catwoman - i wonder where that arc will go, introducing h**ls to the MCU.
7/10

Incredibles 2. solid. better than first. few holes, but whatever. smidge sjw, but whatevs.
6/10

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Tried watching a few episodes of Russian Doll and just couldn't soldier on. I just can't deal with the incessant not so subtle SJW messaging-- it's a total turn off. From the ugly lesbians, the fact that the main character acts like a mid-life horny dude, every couple is interracial, the neckbeard male soy programmers she is so clearly superior to, and the "praise allah" interaction-- it's all just too fucking obvious. Fuckingt stahp and just tell a fucking story without trying to fucking program me.

I couldn't stand it either. I just don't get it because I'm a normal guy who doesn't go to weird lesbian birthday parties with cunty people.

The characters were utterly unlikable and I couldn't relate to the characters at all.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Tried watching a few episodes of Russian Doll and just couldn't soldier on. I just can't deal with the incessant not so subtle SJW messaging-- it's a total turn off. From the ugly lesbians, the fact that the main character acts like a mid-life horny dude, every couple is interracial, the neckbeard male soy programmers she is so clearly superior to, and the "praise allah" interaction-- it's all just too fucking obvious. Fuckingt stahp and just tell a fucking story without trying to fucking program me.

Fucking LOL. I just started this, I'm like just after her first death. I'm already noticing this too, the lesbians, she's a horn ball computer programmer, interracial, etc. I'm going to give it a full episode but damn, you just ripped this show a new asshole lmao!

Something else that makes me groan, they call the bathroom design "vaginal." And thats where shes born when she dies each time... (at least the one death I saw).

• 3Like

spronk

FPS noob
i tried and bailed after 6 mins when fat jew started talking about why stupid poor white people elected trump. also lead characters voice is nails on chalkboard

i'll instead go see Happy Death Day 2U next week, its just 2 hours and looks like basically the same story but with a way, way, way hotter lead and no cunty lesbians

• 3Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, Russian Doll is so bad. So very very bad.

Could not take it. Will not watch anything else out of this actress. She's a character actress, obviously, she's playing the same character she played in Orange. Listened to one interview with her that I think Mark Maron did -- she's playing herself.

So lazy. Writing so bad.

It's too bad, because she favors Carol Kane slightly. She's pretty enough, just ugh.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
lulz, anything Vox is praising has to be shit
e37a38a1a7b86727353d1e69b0a1bc24.png

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
i tried and bailed after 6 mins when fat jew started talking about why stupid poor white people elected trump. also lead characters voice is nails on chalkboard
Ha! That's where my wife turned it off.

I wasn't really feeling it when you had the dyke from SNL I think and her Asian girlfriend in the very first scene. I could see where it was going already at that point. And then the very next scene was some guy ranting about Trump.

The premise in the synopsis sounded good because I love time travel type shit, but fuck me if I'm about to sit through a time loop of SJW nonsense.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Watched it last night. The mom and dad are the two most stupid people on the planet.

Pedo: “Hey, man, I hate my wife and I need release. Give me a handy, won’t you?”
Little girl’s dad: “Ok.”
Pedo: “Hey girl, I like you, let’s fuck.”
Little girls mom: “Ok”
Pedo: I want to sleep in the same bed at your little daughter.
Parents: Ok
Watching now. this shit is... insane, and infuriating.

correction. he fucked the mom for 8months AFTER he kidnapped the girl the first time, and married her in mexico.

his brother" oh yeah, my brother is totally a pedophile. I knew, everyone from home knew it. I helped him from time to time. But he sure was great at selling cars"

This dude is like supernatural. Fucked an entire family..

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not sure how many are into documentaries but the Ted Bundy tapes was pretty interesting. Amazing how much stuff people got away with due to lack of technology (DNA) at the time.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Not sure how many are into documentaries but the Ted Bundy tapes was pretty interesting. Amazing how much stuff people got away with due to lack of technology (DNA) at the time.

That shit was fucking NUTS. I had heard his name my whole life but never really knew much about what he did other than kill women. I had no idea he escaped jail twice. To me, the most insane shit was how they let him be his own lawyer. He's sitting there in court getting off to having the cop describe how he positioned the body. And the cop is answering his questions "yes sir" to a serial murderer! Fucking blew my mind.

Is Jeffrey Dahmer the one who ate people? Is there any good doc on him?

• 1Like

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
That shit was fucking NUTS. I had heard his name my whole life but never really knew much about what he did other than kill women. I had no idea he escaped jail twice. To me, the most insane shit was how they let him be his own lawyer. He's sitting there in court getting off to having the cop describe how he positioned the body. And the cop is answering his questions "yes sir" to a serial murderer! Fucking blew my mind.

Is Jeffrey Dahmer the one who ate people? Is there any good doc on him?

I think there is another one on serial killers in general which include Dahmer but can't remember the title.

The biggest WTF to me in the Bundy story was the circumstances of how he escaped the first time (where he jumped out the window). They let the dude just walk around the courthouse, no shackles and no one watching him in the library what do you expect.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The Big Mouth special for Valentine's Day "My Furry Valentine" was pretty alright. It was more of the stuff I like about the show and less of the stuff I hate about the show.

spronk

FPS noob
coming march 20th to netflix
My Husband Won't Fit | Netflix Official Site

My Husband's Penis Won't Fit is a drama by Fuji Television based on a Japanese novel (which has a best-selling manga adaptation as well) about a couple that gets along well but has a genital mismatch. My Husband's Penis Won't Fit will be 10 episodes and streaming in its entirety on Fuji on Demand and Netflix on March 20.

9Heu8gC.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 2WTF
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just finished Umbrella Academy. Almost doable in one sitting. I liked it very much so and hope there is moar coming out.
I hear those that read source say it's not nuanced enough, but again, I very much liked it.
Almost a Watchmen vibe.
Gravel Gravel time travel

Edit: The more I think about it, the more plot holes I find. They aren't inconsistencies, more like well if that then why didn't they this. Best explanation, they're flawed characters and had their faces up their asses.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Watched it last night. The mom and dad are the two most stupid people on the planet.

Pedo: “Hey, man, I hate my wife and I need release. Give me a handy, won’t you?”
Little girl’s dad: “Ok.”
Pedo: “Hey girl, I like you, let’s fuck.”
Little girls mom: “Ok”
Pedo: I want to sleep in the same bed at your little daughter.
Parents: Ok
Don't forget, "Hey, my therapist told me I need to sleep in the same bed as your 11 year old 4 nights a week (for 6 months) for my condition. I've also got some special vitamins to give her that help, you know, with my condition. And uh, we probably need to wall off the bedroom she shares with your other daughter."

My first reaction was the entire thing was fake.

I was reading a Reddit thread about it though, and now I'm actually thinking it's more like the parents were way more involved than they let on. "I gave him a hand job" was actually probably, "I'm such a degenerate that I traded access to my child to a pedophile as a bribe for him to fuck me in the ass the way I like." The whole thing makes a lot more sense like that. Shit, for all we know, maybe they were also involved in raping their own daughter. In that context, what they said in the documentary looks almost sane.

• 1RAGE

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Don't forget, "Hey, my therapist told me I need to sleep in the same bed as your 11 year old 4 nights a week (for 6 months) for my condition. I've also got some special vitamins to give her that help, you know, with my condition. And uh, we probably need to wall off the bedroom she shares with your other daughter."

My first reaction was the entire thing was fake.

I was reading a Reddit thread about it though, and now I'm actually thinking it's more like the parents were way more involved than they let on. "I gave him a hand job" was actually probably, "I'm such a degenerate that I traded access to my child to a pedophile as a bribe for him to fuck me in the ass the way I like." The whole thing makes a lot more sense like that. Shit, for all we know, maybe they were also involved in raping their own daughter. In that context, what they said in the documentary looks almost sane.
So I've been thinking about this since this post, and I'm fairly convinced at this point that the parents in both families were part of a sex child ring or something similar. It's just that most people can't grasp that kind of evil and so we just buy into them being the dumbest parents on the planet.

I think what happened is that the children in the families were off limits. This helps explain why none of them had come forward as being molested. But 'B' really liked Jan, and so he convinced her parents that it would just be a one time thing. They reluctantly agree, but he becomes infatuated. It gets progressively more serious with him essentially grooming her as a 2nd wife (remember, they're LDS). Then the kidnapping happens and they don't do shit for 5 days I think; I mean, he was going to child bride their daughter anyway. But as they're gone even longer the parents get concerned and have no choice but to call the FBI (why not the local police, I have no idea?).

When it looks like he's going to prosecuted, Gale (B's wife) tells them they need to sign an affidavit to keep him out of prison or else she'll make sure they all go to prison (this makes more sense than "hurr durr, he was going to tell them about the handy I gave him").

All of the chain of events after that are more easily explained when you realize the parents are in on it. They send their 13 year old daughter on a plane for 2 months to be with the guy who previously kidnapped and raped their daughter? The 2nd kidnapping and almost no action by them? All of it.

And then the book at the end by the mother, as well as the making of the movie and interviews. It's their redemption for their incredibly fucked up sins. And by admitting small things, they cover the giant lies. "I gave another man a hand job" is a lot less toxic than "I fucked kids with him, and then proceeded to involve one of my own children."

• 1Like