The Netflix Thread

Kiki

Log Wizard
Jason David Frank needed to be in this 8(

Comes out in Fall

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The one ranger reminds me of an old fucked up Dennis Reynolds.

FmsMP6KaMAITXDH.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
is the black guy the black power ranger?

yea the original

they don't even know his tv name, it's just "black ranger"
7e88d3ce62b5dd9aa2852d239c948d22.png

and btw the asian was the yellow ranger, so thats probably where the skit comes from

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
This was actually pretty fascinating. Didn't really pull any punches on any of the morons involved, or just how insane Koresh and his flock actually were.

Fucking blows my mind that there are survivors to this day that still believe

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
This was actually pretty fascinating. Didn't really pull any punches on any of the morons involved, or just how insane Koresh and his flock actually were.

It blows my mind that people take documentaries from Netflix as factual and complete.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I mean, the only bit it really left out to my knowledge was how recent Ruby Ridge was, and how hungry for a "win" the ATF was as their main motivator for going in rambo style like a bunch of morons.

The complete incompetency is definitely highly on display

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

We stopped and saw the compound on our trip around Texas last summer. The building that stands out front had a big ass Trump flag flying.

• 1Like

Animosity

Out today. Im a sucker for some Adam Sandler. Aniston looks rough. Her string of face lifts definitely ruined her.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
She's 54 years old trying to be 29 still. Like every other actress.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On the 14th, The Last Kingdom presents it's final iteration to the show. I will of course watch this.

• 1Like

Animosity

This was surprisingly really good. Its a slow burn and it just gets crazier as it goes on.

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Havent seen Chupa linked here yet.

Netflix kids movie. Set in Mexico. Kids find a baby chupacabra, have adventures. Features a mexican kid raised in the US who reconnects with his Mexican heritage while visiting his family.

Nothing groundbreaking about the story. But holy shit if this isnt the first kids movie I've watched in years that didnt have a milligram of woke in it. No gay shit. No anti white shit. No pro illegals shit. Just family, kids, magical creatures, adventure. Also Mexican wrestlers.

I don't think it even has a single swear word in it. Just legitimately normal family stuff. This shit could almost have been made in the 80s.

If you've got kids, worth checking out.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob

butwhy.gif

such an odd thing, i thought squid game was one of the best TV shows I've ever seen and even with fincher there would really be no chance they make it better. Even Squid Game season 2 has almost no chance of being better.

• 1WTF
  • 1Garbage