The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Bandwagon self hating packers fan rawr rawr rawr!
1) I'm not self hating, I'm realistic, and a limited Packers passing offense on top of everything else ain't gonna be pretty.
2) I could see the AFC teams winning against the Packers. I don't see them winning against the Seahawks.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Well you are a bear and a Bears fan. All your posts are basically rawr rawr Catler sucks rawr.

Well I'm slowly getting hyped over the john fox hire after not really feeling it initially, so not sure how sane I am.

Seattle 24 Green bay 17

I really think green bay would have won this if Rodgers was 100%.

Colts 31 Patriots 24

Fadaar

That guy
I'm a Bucs fan so fuck all of you
frown.png

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
their past 3 meetings the average score was pats 46 colts 22

agenda much?
Colts also lost to the Broncos earlier this year.

Patriots lost to the Redskins by 17 points. Are you saying if they played again today that the Patriots would have no chance? Cause that's what your claim sounds like.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Or I guess after the patriots lost against Miami they had no chance of winning the second game, right?

Chiefs would absolutely destroy the patriots again in a rematch.

Look, I think the pats will beat the colts, but to say they don't have a chance is a little silly

yea except i cited 3 consecutive previous meetings averaging out to pats 46 colts 22

and you're citing individual games

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't think it's crazy to think it's a closer game, I mean shit, it is the AFC Title Game, I'm guessing the Colts and Luck show up a little more with a shot at the Super Bowl on the line. Also the past dominance could lull the Pats a bit, still I think the Pats win by a TD or 2.

I don't remember any Redskins preseason results from any season. The NFL preseason is literally 4 weeks of the worst football imaginable. Citing scores from that bullshit in an argument is....well, you can tell the offseason is right around the corner.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't remember any Redskins preseason results from any season. The NFL preseason is literally 4 weeks of the worst football imaginable. Citing scores from that bullshit in an argument is....well, you can tell the offseason is right around the corner.
Every year I have a friend of mine who is all hyped up once the preseason starts and wants me to actually spend real money with him to go to one of the Skins preseason games. I channel my best Allen Iverson impression every time. Can't even watch highlights of the preseason.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Colts will beat the Seahawks.

The reason this will happen is because the Rams are leaving.

When the Cardinals left I was pretty much forced to pick another team to root for and for mostly arbitrary reasons, I picked the Colts and was a mild Colts fan for a long time until we got the Rams. Now that the Rams are a lame duck I suppose i'll have to go back to the Colts. Since Luck winning the Superbowl this year will likely be the start of his dynasty, and since his dynasty will surpass both Peyton's and Tom's, he will definitely win and I will finally be able to root for a good team again.

Feels logic is best logic.