The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well, pre-emptive Fuck you and congratulations to the Seahawks before they rape us at that giant rave hall they call a stadium. Packers did came further than I thought they would this season (Thank you Peppers and Nelson), so either way it was a good year for us. Here is to my last couple days of legal posting in this thread.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
It's not just us in Wisconsin, right? Can't recall Conference games this subdued, as everyone assumes the #1 seeds will advance.

Hell, Milwaukee Sports Radio today was essentially "We may as well try while we're there". (Honestly, hearing Chicago Sports Radio going "Yeah, John Fox, this is the first thing we've done right in years!" today seems way more irrational.)

Stave

Potato del Grande
Well, pre-emptive Fuck you and congratulations to the Seahawks before they rape us at that giant rave hall they call a stadium. Packers did came further than I thought they would this season (Thank you Peppers and Nelson), so either way it was a good year for us. Here is to my last couple days of legal posting in this thread.
12-4.. yeah much further than you thought they would. Apparently those 4 losses made you feel like we should have not made it to playoffs? Didn't earn that 2nd seed spot? And more like thank you Cobb and Adams for clutching games and especially Lacy and Rodgers who we wouldn't be where we are today without.

And you say we're gonna get raped huh? When Green Bay wins, can you legally stop posting in here as well? Because I'm pretty sure you're a bandwagoner, a closet Seattle fan, and have a vagina. Possibly all 3.

R-E-L-A-XLIX bitches.

Xevy

Log Wizard
All the Indy media is all "...guys... WE CAN beat the Patriots IF:" for like every article. Even the Colts themselves are like 'Oh great, we have to play the cheaters at home in the cold for the Super Bowl appearance, and their fans will be throwing shit at us'. The only way we win is if Brady melts down or Luck goes Hero-mode. Otherwise I imagine us losing something like 35-20 or something.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
12-4.. yeah much further than you thought they would. Apparently those 4 losses made you feel like we should have not made it to playoffs? Didn't earn that 2nd seed spot? And more like thank you Cobb and Adams for clutching games and especially Lacy and Rodgers who we wouldn't be where we are today without.

And you say we're gonna get raped huh? When Green Bay wins, can you legally stop posting in here as well? Because I'm pretty sure you're a bandwagoner, a closet Seattle fan, and have a vagina. Possibly all 3.

R-E-L-A-XLIX bitches.
Seahawks are sending Rodgers home in a coffin.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Because I'm pretty sure you're a bandwagoner, a closet Seattle fan, and have a vagina. Possibly all 3.
You realize that all the threads have Dallas titles because we'remockingthe Dallas posters, right? That their, Itlan, Araysar, etc.'s near psychotic levels of delusion add nothing of value other than humor for the rest of us... right?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You realize that all the threads have Dallas titles because we'remockingthe Dallas posters, right? That their, Itlan, Araysar, etc.'s near psychotic levels of delusion add nothing of value other than humor for the rest of us... right?
All these posters who come out of the woodwork during the playoffs in this thread really don't get our humor. So much is lost on them.

Stave

Potato del Grande
It's one thing to laugh at someone hanging on the nuts of Cutler talking smack like the big boys. And yes the odd's are in Seattle's favor and they are a good team no doubt. But preemptive congrats from the 2nd seed team to the 1st seed team? Grow some spine and have even a little bit of faith that your team can pull it off. I mean fuck, what's the point of even being a fan? Should Rodgers just call up Wilson and say GG and stay home and fuck Munn? Honestly though, it seems like anytime there is a super hyped game like this, the underdogs upset. Hope history prevails. Can't wait for the game.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You can be a fan and have realistic expectations of your team at the same time.

R-E-L-A-XLIX bitches.
Says the guy with like two posts in this thread to the other guy who's been posting for years.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
It's one thing to laugh at someone hanging on the nuts of Cutler talking smack like the big boys. And yes the odd's are in Seattle's favor and they are a good team no doubt. But preemptive congrats from the 2nd seed team to the 1st seed team? Grow some spine and have even a little bit of faith that your team can pull it off. I mean fuck, what's the point of even being a fan? Should Rodgers just call up Wilson and say GG and stay home and fuck Munn? Honestly though, it seems like anytime there is a super hyped game like this, the underdogs upset. Hope history prevails. Can't wait for the game.
You are definitely new around here. Phazael posts that same shit all the time. Its a combo of emo and butthurt.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Wilson and Rodgers are playing for Olivia's anal cherry. So they are going to play extra hard.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Besides, all true Packer fans knew the season ended when we beat the Bears a second time. The rest of the games don't matter. You Aaron Rodgers fans can worry about the seawhosists in the Super whatsit. All I care about is making FIBs cry.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Please please please let the Packers win on a play similar to this...

golden-tate-push.gif