The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No question in my mind JJ more than deserves it.
He had an amazing year, but missing the playoffs almost certainly torpedoed his chances.

Only two defensive players have ever won MVP. One was LT in 1986 when the Giants won the Superbowl, the other time was Alan Page, in 1971 when the Vikings went one and done.

Voting happens after the regular season and before the postseason. I'm rooting for JJ as well.
If the voting has already happened there's no way Watt wins. Almost certainly gonna be a second nod for Rodgers.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
What a depressing day of football. Can't decide which coach I dislike more

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I really hope Brady and Belicheck can pull out a miracle, I just don't see them beating Seattle. Their defense will need to be playing at their best to keep them in the game.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think if Brady wins it cements him as the greatest QB of all time. I think he deserves that already with a 6th SB appearance and 9th champ game but most will say he needs the win. I don't think Seattle is going to cooperate though.

DiddleySquat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I really hope Brady and Belicheck can pull out a miracle, I just don't see them beating Seattle. Their defense will need to be playing at their best to keep them in the game.
They sure will have to, but if the Pats bring the game they brought today, they have a good chance. Anyway, see y'all in 2 weeks.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You can call Brady the GOAT if you want but Montana doesn't have asterisks by any of his superbowl wins.