The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Steelers offense has looked good, but mainly against some epically shitty defenses. They have the best shot of stopping the Pats, though. NFC side I think that GB, Dallas, and Seahawks all have a real shot, but I think Cowboys lose to GB who then lose to the Hawks. If the Cowboys make it past GB, though, I think they can beat Seattle at home with their run game taking the crowd out of things. Seattle has looked good, but again against some really shitty teams and their offense is not exactly rolling at the moment. If you disregard Arizona, the last playoff team they beat was in fact GB in week one. Still, GB's dependence on the pass game and audibles at the line give the Hawks the advantage in that matchup, plus our run defense is shitty.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If there was any justice in the world, but Romo has a better shot at MVP than Watt does imo. I think it probably goes to Rodgers.
Watt, Rodgers, and Rapelesberger are all legitimate contenders, imo. Watt should get it, but he won't.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
If there was any justice in the world, but Romo has a better shot at MVP than Watt does imo. I think it probably goes to Rodgers.
If only Rivers didn't wreck his back literally carrying his team there would be no talk of anyone else. Poor Rivers yet again without a Super Bowl.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think Romo may have played the best season of his entire career, but he has an absurd supporting cast this year, especially with his O Line and their running game. Rodgers was flat out ridiculous this year, though, with the lowest INT total ever and most TD passes in one half. And Rape Ape had back to back 6 TD games. When Romo went out, his team still did ok.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You all heard it here first, Famm is a huge Steelers fan!
I'd rather see the Pats win the next three superbowls than Pittsburgh get a single AFC championship game. Then again I hate every AFC team so there's no good outcomes. At least Seattle will Putin assrape any AFC team unfortunate enough to win two or three games.

Because you know its true? Losing to Dallas allowing them to catch back up in SB wins would make it worse than say losing to anyone else in the playoffs?
Weren't some people in Pittsburgh actually rooting for Baltimore two years ago so that the Niners didn't tie the six ring thing?

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I think Romo may have played the best season of his entire career, but he has an absurd supporting cast this year, especially with his O Line and their running game. Rodgers was flat out ridiculous this year, though, with the lowest INT total ever and most TD passes in one half. And Rape Ape had back to back 6 TD games.When Romo went out, his team still did ok.
Romo did have his best season this year but he has had this season before damn near in 2011 31/10 4,184 or even last year with 31/10 3,828 compared to this year where he was 34/9 3,705. When Romo went out we lost to Arizona badly and we lost the game against Washington in the game he was knocked out of and lost to Philly after a short week and Romo didn't have enough rest, Murray was no where to be found to carry the team like Romo has in the past and this year. There is a reason Murrays streak ended against Arizona and it had more to do with Romo than Arizona.

TLDR The team has changed, Romo has stayed the same.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd rather see the Pats win the next three superbowls than Pittsburgh get a single AFC championship game. Then again I hate every AFC team so there's no good outcomes. At least Seattle will Putin assrape any AFC team unfortunate enough to win two or three games.
Backpedal all you want now, the truth is out. Your T-Sizzle jersey is reversable and it's a Hines Ward jersey. Steelers on the inside, just like you.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hines Ward? Isn't he suffering from brain damage by now?

Yyyi2AE.jpg

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Not sure...Knowing Suh and his rep, I would say that it was intentional though. Looking at that vid, I wouldn't suspend him.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's not a stomp but it's pretty clearly intentional when he steps on him the second time, and unless you're a giant Detroit homer I don't see how you can think it wasn't.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If only Rivers didn't wreck his back literally carrying his team there would be no talk of anyone else. Poor Rivers yet again without a Super Bowl.
Dude got sacked 7 times in the KC game and all the faggot's on the radio were blaming him for losing. Stupid but that's part of being a QB. All success is due to you and all failures are yours. Reminds me of last years Cowgirls.

I also think Dallas, Seattle, and Green Bay are better than all the teams in the AFC playoffs.