The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Ban betting is retarded. Still though I thought Burnem was pretty safe.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I was thinking Mikhail was a secret Araysar alt, what with him showing up right after Araysar vanished. However, maybe it is Burnem.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's not nice to post the Ned Stark pic with no explanation right after my post. I was like "WTF did I do?".

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That is rather moderate moderating of you not to simply perma ban him outright. I salute your impressive self restraint.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
That is rather moderate moderating of you not to simply perma ban him outright. I salute your impressive self restraint.
If I'm elected moderator in 2015, I feel it's important to give everyone an equal and fair chance at proving their worth when it comes to posting on this, the greatest message board in the world. With that said though I feel we should have a strong three strike system, after your third RRP you should be perma banned.

Nine eleven.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Good move azeth (no one tell him he's already promised to ban all pats fans)

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Come on guys, if there's anything to be learned from all this it's that all pro athletes are willing to cheat a little to get an edge.
IndeedShaq and Phil Jackson admit they deflated basketballs | For The Win

But what?s really striking is how many former players, including Shaq and Phil Jackson, admit to have deflated basketballs during their playing days.

?Sometimes, in the games during all my championship runs, if a ball was too hard, I let air out,? the former All-Star center said in a recent episode of ?The Big Podcast With Shaq.? ?I?d have a needle. A friend of mine would have a needle and I would get the game ball. ? I needed that extra grip, but I wasn?t doing that for cheating purposes. I just needed the extra grip for my hands so I could palm it, a la Michael Jordan, the way he used to palm it.

?What we used to do was deflate the ball,? [Phil Jackson] told the Chicago Tribune in a story published in 1986. ?We were a short team with our big guys like Willis [Reed], our center, only about 6-8 and Jerry Lucas also 6-8, [Dave] DeBusschere, 6-6. So what we had to rely on was boxing out and hoping the rebound didn?t go long.

?To help ensure that, we?d try to take some air out of the ball. You see, on the ball it says something like ?inflate to 7 to 9 pounds.? We?d all carry pins and take the air out to deaden the ball.