The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Sanctions? Brah you're swimming in the deep end, are they going to ban them from post season play? Not allow them to trade with Russia? What the fuck are you talking about.
There are going to be suspensions. Call me brah all you'd like. Was walking down a road in Purcellville,Virginia...and look...Troy Vincent!

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
We'll never know, will we? Because Kraft's buddy destroyed the evidence for some arbitrary fucking reason. But you're right, Belichek wouldn't stoop to that shit, he's a man of honor, right?
Right, believe whatever you want. Choose to believe whatever you want about the footballs and ignore whatever you want about spygate. Do you realize what a fucking clown you are.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
go back and read what he was responding to and maybe you wouldn't look like such a fool.
He was responding to the suspension part. You replied with the bottom quote. Anyone who follows MLB even a tiny bit knows he's correct with what he said and that it's allowed despite being in the rulebook saying don't do it. As long as it's not done in such a way that its blatantly absurd, MLB doesn't care, and even then, they tend to not care and wont do anything less the player is challenged and thrown out of the game. Players are found to be doctoring the ball all the time in MLB by the media and MLB often doesn't give a shit unless there is a specific incident of a player continuously going overboard.

Deflated balls are against the rules and thus cheating.Any other sport where you tamper with the ball gets you a suspension, does it not?
Major league pitchers go out to the mound with shit all over their arms and hats, and rarely is something said or done.So no.
Except for when they get caught, try again.
Unless you were specifically referring to a player being challenged by the other team and being thrown out, you were wrong. Given that the umps didn't give a shit in both MLB games (and definitely knew about it during the second game) the NY guy doctored the ball in (and is the only one being suspended for it in recent memory that I can even think of), I doubt it.

Either way, whatever.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Right, believe whatever you want. Choose to believe whatever you want about the footballs and ignore whatever you want about spygate. Do you realize what a fucking clown you are.
Its going to be funny watching you slink back into the dark corner you came from once the pats lose, and its going to be even funnier once all the punishments after the game that come in the following weeks.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Its going to be funny watching you slink back into the dark corner you came from once the pats lose, and its going to be even funnier once all the punishments after the game that come in the following weeks.
The only thing funny here is watching you ignore Skinner after he just ate your lunch. You don't see too many people on these forums get broken down and destroyed like that often, I'm glad I got to witness it and see you tuck tail like a little bitch.

Ya Uber in a dark corner, no one has ever even heard of him.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
When there aren't suspensions will you leave the sports forum forever? The NFL will never suspend both a QB and coach. I mean these are your trusted sources after all, you somehow met Troy Vincent in Virginia when he's in Arizona at the Pro Bowl, but I get it, all black people do look the same.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Roger Goodell is going to suspend himself for a year so he can take a break from all this bullshit.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
The only thing funny here is watching you ignore Skinner after he just ate your lunch. You don't see too many people on these forums get broken down and destroyed like that often, I'm glad I got to witness it and see you tuck tail like a little bitch.

Ya Uber in a dark corner, no one has ever even heard of him.
Where is your proof they have cheating substances on their hats, what proof of your statement do you have, Ill answer that for you, none. They do however get punished when they are caught and yes you will disappear back into the whole you crawled out from. No one said no one knows who you are and if you cant figure out why a guy whose been around since foh days who has less than 300 post in 3 years will disappear you even fucking stupider than all the post you used to make years ago.

DiddleySquat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
What's the cliff notes on spygate?
You can collect defensive signals by using a courtroom drawing artist, an autistic sign reader or 20 mime students, but you can not film them. Patriots just filmed them. All other teams use one of the other suggested methods.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Where is your proof they have cheating substances on their hats, what proof of your statement do you have, Ill answer that for you, none. They do however get punished when they are caught and yes you will disappear back into the whole you crawled out from. No one said no one knows who you are and if you cant figure out why a guy whose been around since foh days who has less than 300 post in 3 years will disappear you even fucking stupider than all the post you used to make years ago.
rrr_img_88745.jpg

Not a good day for you, maybe just call it a night. Take a break form the forums for a while. 300 posts but I didn't forget how to stomp out rookies like you.

jeffvader

it's only castles burning
You guys aren't talking about whether any suspensions, fines, whatever will be enforced before or after the superbowl. Nfl seems to be stalling big-time here so hopefully nothing happens that impacts the big game.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Hey, want to make a year ban bet from the entire forum (not just the nfl threads) that the Patriots win the superbowl?

Edit:

How many people have you ever seen wipe sweat off their forearm with 2 fingertips like that? I've never seen it once; even cracked out meth heads don't do stupid shit like that.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You guys aren't talking about whether any suspensions, fines, whatever will be enforced before or after the superbowl. Nfl seems to be stalling big-time here so hopefully nothing happens that impacts the big game.
It wouldnt surprise me if the NFL is planning minimal fines/penalties/suspensions at this point. But is simply hoping that the additional pressure of allowing this problem to persist until after the super bowl will help the Patriots lose. Thus making a lesser penalty easier to digest.

Even as a Patriots fan, I think the only way that NOTHING happens (penalty wise) is if some the ref crew didnt do their jobs properly, or are thrown under the bus. Although its debatable whether incompetence, or the allowance of tampering is a bigger smear on "the shield". Probably depends significantly on what Roger thinks makes the league look better.