The Office

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Creed is way up on my list of most funny characters. He doesn't say much, but everything he says is an instant laugh for me. Kevin and Robert California are great too.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Everyone knows Creed was the best character. Not even a debate! He had one line every episode and they were just too good.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I loved Creed. He should have gotten more screen time, imho.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Robert California is when the show ended for me.
I still dont understand how someone thought that character was a good idea. Nothing about him fit the show and everything about the character was dull and boring.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Robert California was pretty much James Spader, being James Spader, and you either like him or you don't. I thought Will Ferrell and him were both funny additions. Idris Elba was the completely unnecessary add in for me. I didn't mind Stanford branch Andy, but fucking hated Scranton branch Andy, more specifically the Andy and Erin era.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Creed thinking he was caught as a murderer and the red bull scene have me in tears every time they come on.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Robert California was pretty much James Spader, being James Spader, and you either like him or you don't. I thought Will Ferrell and him were both funny additions. Idris Elba was the completely unnecessary add in for me. I didn't mind Stanford branch Andy, but fucking hated Scranton branch Andy, more specifically the Andy and Erin era.

Andy and Erin were terrible, they were both unlikable. Erin changed, Andy stayed a complete faggot. Ed Helms sucks dick and isn't funny or talented. Literally his only good part in the whole show was playing "I will remember you" as he quit his job. Although, sometimes I find myself in the grocery store saying "rit dit dit dit do" :(

Still amazing how fucking amazing Steve Carrel was in this. Just fucking flawless.

• 1Like

Animosity

"Its Drew".

The only episode I like with Andy is when they make fun of him about going to Cornell. Other than that he should of been written off the show after Scranton closed.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
You have to watch the Jim/Pam storyline through the lens of Pam being the actual villain of the show. She is awful. I alternate between telling my wife to stop being a Pam or Karen (not Karen from the show) when she does dumb female shit.

it's always been my contention, and i've had heated arguments with my wife about this, but jim should have stayed with karen. she was the superior woman in every way.

• 2Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
it's always been my contention, and i've had heated arguments with my wife about this, but jim should have stayed with karen. she was the superior woman in every way.

Right? She was sexier and career driven. Pam is literally a leech that Jim has to take care of, and she almost fucked the boom operator. Pam's whole thing is she's an artist, that failed out of art school, lol. The mural she did sucked dick.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Watching the Christmas party episode from season 2. God, Jim is such a fucking simp.

• 2Like

Animosity

Watching the Christmas party episode from season 2. God, Jim is such a fucking simp.
I just watched all the Christmas episodes last night. The one where he gets smoked by snowballs is pretty bad too lol.

• 1Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
This is going to turn it around for Peacock!

Ya theres no way they are making more money off Peacock subs that leasing the show to Netflix. Peacock is trash.
e25o6oz901961.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
Ya theres no way they are making more money off Peacock subs that leasing the show to Netflix. Peacock is trash.

the way TV network deals work is that division A licenses their show to division B, and they have to pay retail price. So NBC Productions (or whoever the fuck owns the Office) has "sold" the rights to the Office to Peacock for $400m/year or whatever Netflix was paying. Then NBC can take that $400m and use it to offset profits from revenue, and claim they made no money in 2021 and pay almost no taxes. They also have to pay Steve Carrell, Jim, Dwight, etc royalties and they get to deduct all that as further costs. They probably also throw a hooker and coke party every month and the new Mitch McConnell tax break laws let them deduct that again.

Works out great, and a big reason why its great for corporations to streamline more and more and have one division making content, and another division selling streams. You can sell from one to the other and reduce your tax load a lot.

FOH should start its own streaming service and production company and just hire tits to play MMOs.