The Office

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
We get it. You think everything in the UK is better than the US. Now go back to watching your shitty female Doctor Who.

Never watched Spooks, prefer Boardwalk Empire to Peaky Blinders. Dunno how you extrapolated that from the above post, rofl.

I mean, I literally said Hollywood is the dominant exporter of entertainment and bigger budget, but yep in your retard world that means I think UK > US, MAGA YES!

Chris

Potato del Grande
We get it. You think everything in the UK is better than the US. Now go back to watching your shitty female Doctor Who.
Funnily enough, the shitty US remake of Doctor Who was better than female Doctor Who.

• 1Blown
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Almost through Season 5, and this is still my favorite episode.

• 1Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
What's the US remake of Dr Who?
The Paul McGann TV Movie in 1996.

While it's 100% canon, it was produced in the US and was a pilot for a US continuation of the series. They added more action and a romance plot to make it more appealing to US audiences.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
English men are literal faggots

as someone who lived 2 years in near Cambridge I can confirm they are a fallen mongoloid subspecies and your ossoi's and chris' are an even more bastardized inbred subspecies of the normy English mongoloids

• 1Worf

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
as someone who lived 2 years in near Cambridge I can confirm they are a fallen mongoloid subspecies and your ossoi's and chris' are an even more bastardized inbred subspecies of the normy English mongoloids

I've kind of wondered about this. I have no idea what a ossoi or chris is, but it seems like the gene pool in England is pretty shallow ?? I guess those kings having prima nocta messed up a lot of stuff ;)

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I feel blessed for not having ever seen a single episode of the Office. All I know about the show comes from memes

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I've kind of wondered about this. I have no idea what a ossoi or chris is, but it seems like the gene pool in England is pretty shallow ?? I guess those kings having prima nocta messed up a lot of stuff ;)
Prima Nocta is a myth and the gene pool is varied as we got invaded a bunch 1000-2000 years ago and used marriage to merge the various tribes.

Araxen

I finally got to the Will Ferrel shit. The show has taken a huge nosedive. I'm done with the show. I won't waste me time with the last two season basically.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I personally think Robert California is pretty hilarious. But I know that's not a popular opinion.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Araxen

I personally think Robert California is pretty hilarious. But I know that's not a popular opinion.

I started watching again because Ferrell's role was only for a few episodes, and I need to ogle Erin more. Robert California is pretty funny at times. I don't care for Andy as manager though. He was barely anything to the show as non-manager.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yes, the show becomes occasional hit, mostly miss, after Michael leaves. The final season is especially bad with some of the test spin-off episodes like Dwight's farm and whatnot. Spader is the saving grace when he's around, but unfortunately that's one season.

Araxen

Just started Season 9, it's really hard to get through some episodes. Fuck Andy, Nellie, Pam, and Jim.

Michael is the best character ever.

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I'm working through another re-watch of this. Frustrating show.

Just some random observations:

It's fucking hilarious, Michael is amazing, he has this ability to be so stupid, yet so sweet, loving, and yet retarded. They did an amazing job how they transformed him from season 1 till he leaves in 7. And by "Goodbye, Michael", he's the smartest man in the room, fucking with everyone for their goodbye gifts. I've watched the videos where they talk about how he was too unlikable in season 1, and changed his physical appearance and personality to give him something for people to like. And the Michael we get when Holly is around is just perfect, he's completely lovable. By far the best episodes are with her, she's just perfect for the show. I loved when he starts panicking when he's about to leave, but then calls Holly and she grounds him immediately and he's fine. I've seen UK Office, Steve Carrel is just by far the most perfect casting for this, he was just absolutely amazing, flawless, unbelievably good.

After he leaves... Damn, this gets hard to watch.

Andy and Erin, I hated them both. Erin without Andy, when she's with Plop, she's much better. But they couldn't begin to make me care about Andy and Erin, they just aren't Jim & Pam. Robert California was fine, he got some laughs, and even Jo Bennet got some laughs from me. Gabe just rules, so fucking awkward and gross. Clark Duke was fine. If you want to laugh, google "Clark Duke 2020".

I fucking hate Ed Helms. I think he's completely talentless, he's not funny, he's not quirky, he just fucking sucks. Worst character on the show by far.

The whole camera man liking Pam thing, just stupid. Jim and Pam having marriage counseling, stupid. I get they needed the drama between them to justify Jim leaving Athlead to be with Pam, but still, it was just bad. Also I didn't even notice that Ryan and Kelly disappeared.

Season 9 was garbage, I didn't laugh once until Episode 21, when Dwight finally becomes manager. Laughed my ass off.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Couldnt agree with you more. Once Michael left the show really dropped in quality by a huge margin. Ed Helms is so fucking cringy in that show and was an awful character. He was funny when they were still in Stanford. And breaking the barrier with the sound guy ruined a lot of the Pam/Jim story.

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Couldnt agree with you more. Once Michael left the show really dropped in quality by a huge margin. Ed Helms is so fucking cringy in that show and was an awful character. He was funny when they were still in Stanford. And breaking the barrier with the sound guy ruined a lot of the Pam/Jim story.

Id love to watch some stuff with the writers if they would talk about the challenges they faced after Michael left. The only times I found Andy tolerable was when it seemed like the exact way they would have written Michael.