Obama's Student Loan Rate Proposal Saves Average Borrower 25? Per Day

iwszNvhdYdKw6.gif

Thanks Obama.

Numbers_sl said:
I don't get it.
Enjoy your herpies bro.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
I didn't bang your sister so I don't have herpes. You may want to encourage your father to get tested however. Btw, 0.25x365=$91.25 per year per student. Not bad.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That's half an MMO subscription. Or 1/4 of the way to saving a starving child in Africa.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Using the money to save kids in Africa seems counter intuitive, I mean, for every one you feed, in 10 years' time, you'll just be feeding 3 or 4 more.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It's great, bro. After 12 years, they could probably buy a TV and a studio home theatre speaker like Sean or pay a month worth of mortgage.
So what you're saying is, if someone came up to you right now and offered to cut $1126 off your student loans, you'd go "nah man, it's only 25 cents a day! lol"

Oh wait, your name is Trollface. You got me, I fell for it.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
So what you're saying is, if someone came up to you right now and offered to cut $1126 off your student loans, you'd go "nah man, it's only 25 cents a day! lol"

Oh wait, your name is Trollface. You got me, I fell for it.
Nah bro, what I am saying is it's great.
rrr_img_28097.jpg

rrr_img_28097.jpg

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Trollface, it would have worked so much better if you just said your glass is still 3 quarters empty.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Using the money to save kids in Africa seems counter intuitive, I mean, for every one you feed, in 10 years' time, you'll just be feeding 3 or 4 more.
Exactly, where do we donate to kill people in Africa faster so we can just turn it into a big farm and wild life refuge?