The Official Conspiracy Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Whose authority am I licking here? I bow to the will of the people.
You jacuzzi draegan's nutsack in your mouth every day here, day in and day out.

You havent served the people for a very long time now.

Strifen

Molten Core Raider

Verse 1
"They claim that I'm violent, just cause I refuse to be silent
These hypocrites are havin fits, cause I'm not buyin it
Defyin it, envious because I will rebel against
any oppressor, and this is known as self defense
I show no mercy, they claim that I'm the lunatic
But when the shit gets thick, I'm the one you go and get
Don't look confused, the truth is so plain to see
Cause I'm the Wakandan that you sell-outs are ashamed to be
In every Jeep and every car, brothers stomp this
I'm Never Ignorant, Getting Goals Accomplished
The underground railroad on an uprise
This time the truth's gettin told, heard enough lies
I told em fight back, attack on society
If this is violence, then violent's what I gotta be
If you investigate you'll find out where it's comin from
Look through our history, America's the violent one
Unlock my brain, break the chains of your misery
This time the payback for evil shit you did to me
They call me militant, racist cause I will resist
You wanna censor somethin, motherfucker censor this!
My words are weapons, and I'm steppin to the silent
Wakin up the masses, but you, claim that I'm violent" -2pac

Verse 1
"Pussy-ass n-ggas stop hatin'
Lil' Tunechi got that fire
And these hoes love me like Satan...
F-ck with me and get bodied
And all she eat is dick
She on a strict diet
That's my baby
With no makeup she a ten
And she the best with head
Even better than Corinne
She don't want money
She want the time we could spend
She said "cause I really need somebody,
So tell me you're that somebody"
And girl, I f-ck who I want
And f-ck who I don't
Got that A1 credit
At that Filet Mignon
She say "I never wanna you make you mad,
I just wanna make you proud"
I say "baby, just make me cum,
Then don't make a sound"
Tunechi..." - lil wayne

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
there are a lot of dubious circumstances surrounding the jfk assassination. that's really the only conspiracy theory that i think is convincing.
I was obsessed with JFK as a child, my father thought it was funny that his 12 year old was throwing a fit to watch JFK with Kevin Costner the night it opened. Hell I think I have that DVD in my living room, that and Roswell are the ones that I knew the government were lying.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I was obsessed with JFK as a child, my father thought it was funny that his 12 year old was throwing a fit to watch JFK with Kevin Costner the night it opened. Hell I think I have that DVD in my living room, that and Roswell are the ones that I knew the government were lying.
Yep, but nothing else. Absolutely nothing else! 9/11 is the truth, Osama did it! We've been to the moon for sure too! Oh and just ask Hodj, sodium fluoride is perfectly safe and fine because it dissolves in water! And it's good for your teeth! Thanks Obama!

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Yep, but nothing else. Absolutely nothing else! 9/11 is the truth, Osama did it! We've been to the moon for sure too! Oh and just ask Hodj, sodium fluoride is perfectly safe and fine because it dissolves in water! And it's good for your teeth! Thanks Obama!
Sorry I dont read your fucking post, last time I did so I could feel myself becoming stupid.

nate_sl

shitlord
I wouldn't call it a conspiracy, the wealthy just follow a formula:

1) Deny good education to the masses (most important step).
2) Use predatory lending, inflation, and artificially inflated commodity prices to enslave the working class to debt.
3) Placate masses with drugs/alcohol/TV/World of Warcraft/sex.
4) Use the media to divert attention from real issues. Also use media to promote consumerism.
5) Manipulate markets and advertise high fee financial products to erase the tiny amount of wealth the upper middle class does manage to accumulate. Buy said wealth from desperate middle class at half its value (see: Great Recession).
6) Setup a tax system that taxes income rather than wealth. Have the high earning middle class pay for the social programs that support the lower class.
7) Pass on accrued wealth to next generation. Teach them to repeat steps 1 through 7.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The only conspiracy I subscribe to is commercials on TV. How can 150 fucking channels on cable/satellite all have their 30 second commercial at the same exact time - including football games. It's a conspiracy somewhere.

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
It seems like it has gotten worse recently too. Seriously like every channel is on commercial at the same time.

I can only speculate that it is because most shows start around the same time and have the same number of commercial blocks, so as a result they end up cutting to commercial at nearly the same time.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
It seems like it has gotten worse recently too. Seriously like every channel is on commercial at the same time.

I can only speculate that it is because most shows start around the same time and have the same number of commercial blocks, so as a result they end up cutting to commercial at nearly the same time.
The only thing I actually watch on TV these days is football and that is only the Cowboys because I watch it with my family, other than that the other football games I watch online just like I watch TV shows.

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Time for a necro... anyone got thoughts on why this popped up after it was "private" for 20 years lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Aside from the obvious ones (JFK, Roswell), and some later ones, Operation Gladio etc... Sandy Hook is the one incident that never really sat right with me. Thoughts? Opinions? Material?

• 1Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
The problem with proving conspiracies is the assumed level of proof and the quality of the proof that is needed. If I say that white replacement is not only happening but it's proven. Now my jumping off point for proof might be.

And then I start showing the positions the people in the weather underground now hold. I'm thinking I've shown they believe something, and now they are trying to manifest those goals. The cynic will simply say that isn't proof and of course they are right. The real problem is defining what constitutes proof.

Before Trump's election let's say I argued that there is an elite group of pedophiles that are being controlled via blackmail and they are working towards normalizing their sexuality so they aren't being controlled any more. Here we are years later I'm taking to the same guy. I bring up Epstein and his two court cases, his isle, Maxwell, the fight logs, the renaming of pedophilia to minor attracted person's. Testimony from victims, most of which have mental issues for obvious reasons.

And then ask them if they now agree that it's a problem. Since I never asked what constitutes proof the out is it's just a few powerful men and women not some vast conspiracy. It's why this stuff falls.

• 1Mic Drop