The Orville

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
He probably got tired of seeing her third eye.
how? he's a midget at 5'8, she's almost 6' w/o heels

gettyimages-1144954945.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
allright then, tired of standing on his tiptoes to kiss her.
Tired of her hiding shit from him on the top shelf.
Tired of her giving him a boost to get into her truck.
Tired of her picking him up and carrying him to the bedroom.
Tired of her jokes about him going up on her.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Jesus can she just get that fucking thing removed? Then she can raise her standards when dating.

• 1Garbage

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Given that Grimes is the one with multiple prior divorces and she is the one who filed, I am thinking he is likely the party at fault here.... beyond being a fucking leprechaun. Unless he orgasms in his Steve Voice, which I could see being a deal breaker.....

Both him and his pal Seth need to learn not to shit where they eat before they wreck all of their shows. Supposedly some of Seth and Grimes man whoring had something to do with the team behind American Dad breaking up, too, but that's rumor. What is known is that Seth and Grimes both have a habit of dating co-workers and it has not worked out well for either.

• 1Garbage

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Look at this poor woman, she probably filed for divorce cuz her back was hurting
8665852-6604491-image-a-25_1547757536803.jpg

from scootching down to kiss this munchkin.

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Second season was a definite step up from the first. They found a much better balance between drama and comedy, and several episodes felt like I was watching Trek again. Bortas had many great moments, and Mercer is no longer the weak point of the show.

• 2Solidarity

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Second season was a definite step up from the first. They found a much better balance between drama and comedy, and several episodes felt like I was watching Trek again. Bortas had many great moments, and Mercer is no longer the weak point of the show.

I picked the show up recently after hearing it positively compared to Trek recently. I'd watched the first episode a couple years ago but it didn't hook me at the time.

Overall it does remind me of TNG but unfortunately TNG as it was 25-years ago. Unfortunately its still largely a random grab bag of single episodes with minimal an overarching story. Also like many shows the episodes frequently use out of character behaviour, behaviour that doesn't follow the premise and logical flaws to advance the plot.

Its not that the show is bad, its just that it feels like we should be quite a bit past this in terms of writing shows given what we saw from Battlestar (despite its flaws) 15-years ago as well as a number of other shows over the intervening years.

• 1Seriously?

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Orville was cancelled by Hulu officially so the upcoming 3rd season will be the last.

It's production space is being taken over by the new Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy series which already has a two season commitment.

• 2Picard
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Orville was cancelled by Hulu officially so the upcoming 3rd season will be the last.

It's production space is being taken over by the new Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy series which already has a two season commitment.
There goes the only good Star Trek series in 20 years.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

This doesn't appear to be reported on any major sites and one of the people on the show have indicated it's bullshit.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Good. Though I hope the HHGTG part of it is true.

• 1Like