The Orville

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Voyager is two different series under the same name

How so? I only watched the 20 or so "greatest hits" episodes of Voyager, but I remember it largely being the same season-to-season.

As for Orville, joining in the chorus of "this show is the best Star Trek in almost 20 years"

I'd put it above Enterprise S1/S2 and just barely below S3/S4. Beats everything post-Enterprise.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
First episode was pretty good, an extra long one too. Hulu definitely didn't cut the budget for the show. I didn't realize this was a weekly drop though and not a binge watch though.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Eh... That was an odd restart to the series.

Did it make sense to address the elephant in the room of Isaac? Yes, but it did so in a very hamfisted way by shoving Ensign Cunt down our throats. Was also a lot of gratuitous 'we have an effects budget now,thanks Hulu!' type stuff that served no real purpose.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Eh... That was an odd restart to the series.

Did it make sense to address the elephant in the room of Isaac? Yes, but it did so in a very hamfisted way by shoving Ensign Cunt down our throats. Was also a lot of gratuitous 'we have an effects budget now,thanks Hulu!' type stuff that served no real purpose.
looks like ensign cunt is supposed to be short guys new bff, considering the pedigree of the show ensign cunt is fucking someone

joz123

Potato del Grande
A lot of filler for the first episode but the explosions and shit look great now.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I yelled 'SHUTUP WESLEY' every time Black Wesley showed up on screen.

But this is my favorite show on right now, so looking forward to this season. I hope they decide to keep going. I bet the viewership will show them it's in demand.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i thought it was exactly what it's always been; good star trek. certain things are a little corny, but overall it looks at real life issues through a hopeful lens of all of us learning to be better.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Just started watching this show. About 6 episodes into season 1. This is definitely a better Star Trek show than any Star Trek on tv. It's also pretty funny at times. Highly recommended.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pretty solid episode, not sure I would use it for a season opener, but I enjoyed it. I liked the perspectives on AI "emotion" and different views on suicide. Its jarring how much more enjoyable this show is than any Nu-Trek.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Got some real
DOOM
vibes from the 2nd episode, but so far so good.

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just started watching this show. About 6 episodes into season 1. This is definitely a better Star Trek show than any Star Trek on tv. It's also pretty funny at times. Highly recommended.

same. just watched an episode where captain was gay-sex-roofied by rob lowe in blue face. also the dr lady had some anime rape sex with a slime blob. solid stuff so far lol.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
same. just watched an episode where captain was gay-sex-roofied by rob lowe in blue face. also the dr lady had some anime rape sex with a slime blob. solid stuff so far lol.
slime blob is norm mcdonald, he pre recorded s3 b4 he passed

• 1Like

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Pretty much hating this season. I wanted funny Star Trek, why is it now weekly moral story in space? First season I get a guy and a robot out pranking each other for 45 minutes, season 3? 70 minutes of a trans alien kid wanting to kill himself until everyone applauds it and sneaks him into surgery against one of his parents wishes? Like.. what the fuck am I watching here?

Fuck, I used to like this show, fucking dickheads with their political shit fucking up my spaceship pew pew joke show.