The Orville

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Enjoying this so far. I think it will probably grow stronger as the season goes on. This is kinda what I expected when I heard he was doing this... something more akin to Ted humor than Family Guy random shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
isnt there only 2 episodes left and we wait again for 1.5-2 years? This season has been great but nothing has came close to Unity or certain episodes from the first 2 seasons

ep 1 this season was propably my favorite

Last edited:

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
isnt there only 2 episodes left and we wait again for 1.5-2 years? This season has been great but nothing has came close to Unity or certain episodes from the first 2 seasons

ep 1 this season was propably my favorite

what thread do you think you're posting in?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I've been waiting for rick and morty to be free on netflix , or hulu (can't remember where I watched last season). So I haven't been in that thread at all. Thanks for the spoilers homsar.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I've been waiting for rick and morty to be free on netflix , or hulu (can't remember where I watched last season). So I haven't been in that thread at all. Thanks for the spoilers homsar.

You can watch the new season on adultswim.com.

• 2Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Thanks, I will see if they have an app for the firestick. I refuse to watch shit on my computer, it's not relaxing like sitting on the couch and watching the big screen TV. I don't even like chromecasting from my computer because it's a pain in the ass if I want to rewind or pause.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Thanks, I will see if they have an app for the firestick. I refuse to watch shit on my computer, it's not relaxing like sitting on the couch and watching the big screen TV. I don't even like chromecasting from my computer because it's a pain in the ass if I want to rewind or pause.

Do you have the chromecast app on your phone? I can pause and shit from my cellphone while chromecasting from my pc.

• 1Like

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Cartoon Network actually doesn't have the new season free on their site anymore, something passed down from above or something, not sure. But the show creators apparently don't care because they're letting those 24/7 streams on YouTube run nonstop without fuss. Also you can watch them easily on kimcartoon which I only discovered because not being able to watch R&M on CN anymore so... thanks for the extra piracy, I guess, execs?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Not liking this show but it has Grimes so im going to keep watching

• 2Like

Oldbased

> Than U
I'm sure most of you noticed but this is on tomorrow night( Tonight really ) now as it has been moved to Thursday.

• 2Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Not liking this show but it has Grimes so im going to keep watching

Stan and Steve Smith together again! If they can get him to sing and dance once in a while like Steve that would be awesome.

• 1Like

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
I loved the second episode, I thought it was very funny in many places. Mom and Dad are still going to be embarrassing no matter what century it is.
I really think the first episode suffered from me seeing most of the jokes in the trailer.

One thing I don't like is the 1970's tech with lights on it, takes me out of the star trek mood even if it is for a joke.
For example, big buckle clicky seatbelts with lights on them. I get that it's for humor but my brain keeps
screaming why would they have tech like that in the future.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Guess I should have mentioned the time. 8C/9E tonight. Don't forget bitches. Good news is if some people missed the change of time Fox.com has it on the website if you log in with provider for like 24 hours, then free to view for everyone else after that.

• 2Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Get a FireTV + Plex + Sonar + SabNzbd. Watch anything from anywhere.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I loved the second episode, I thought it was very funny in many places. Mom and Dad are still going to be embarrassing no matter what century it is.
I really think the first episode suffered from me seeing most of the jokes in the trailer.

One thing I don't like is the 1970's tech with lights on it, takes me out of the star trek mood even if it is for a joke.
For example, big buckle clicky seatbelts with lights on them. I get that it's for humor but my brain keeps
screaming why would they have tech like that in the future.
Hah! I noticed that as well. Said to the wifey, "wtf, those are old GM buckles with green lights." I'm sure it was done for the lulz. The show feels like a Star Trek version of Family Guy. Not a bad thing if you like both, which I do. The reality TV thing at the end of ep 2 had my wife rolling, and had me rolling my eyes.

• 1Like