The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
the authorities reports likely say that eyewitnesses claimed to see strange lights in the sky. i mean ok. what does that prove?

I have to disregard the Video and photos until vetted. There have been around 4 photos thrown up on the web. Sadly, in the day and age of drone, videos and photos provide too easy an escape route for serious discussion let alone visual proof. So let's skip that part.

With an official preliminary report from the control tower (managed by CORPAC – Corporación Peruana de Aeropuertos y Aviación Commercial) and later on (on February 28) these 2 UFOs were admitted by an Air Force division from the Ministry of Defense (The National Aerial Defense Information Center belonging to the Peruvian Air Force).
  • 2 UFOs identified by air traffic control as well as personnel on the ground
  • one of the UFOs showed up on the radar, then disappeared. It may have done this more than once
  • they hovered in the air for about an hour
  • an official document from Corpac (the government or company that runs the airport) confirms this sighting

Close to an hour stationary in the air. Close to runway 33/15 (the ONLY runway I might add, google map it)
Since there was a sighting of 12 UFOs at the same airport on February 12th, 2017, that halted all flights for three hours. However, there was no official report on that one and the media didn’t cover it until internal CORPAC reports were obtained somehow by ufologist Mario Zegarra, who leaked them to the press. A second UFO incident at the airport on February 7th was also leaked to the media.
As expected, the number one speculation about the 2019 UFOs is drones. If that’s the case, they’re probably not civilian drones because of the altitude (9,000 ft., 1.7 miles, 2.75 km) and the amount of time they were able to hover motionless (at least 42 minutes with some reports saying it was more like an hour). Also, a large international airport like Jorge Chavez – which handles 22 million passengers per year – would have at least called in the military or local police if the facility was truly shut down by personal drones.
After some quick research, and Bandwagon Bandwagon correct me on this...civilian drones have about 20-30 mins of lithium life....save for this one I found THE TAILWIND
Why would some civilians go to all the trouble to use expensive drones?
I'm ruling civ drones out.
That leads to the question … were they military drones? There are no doubt military drones could handle the altitude and time aloft. It might also explain why the military wasn’t called in to deal with them. Was it training or emergency exercise? That might make sense, considering the sighting occurred during the low-activity middle-of-the-night time period. It could also explain why it was kept quiet – did the exercise show flaws in the airport’s response system?
Otherwise, the secret space program?
Or chuk and voids fave, Aliens? That's sarcasm~

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

I have to disregard the Video and photos until vetted. There have been around 4 photos thrown up on the web. Sadly, in the day and age of drone, videos and photos provide too easy an escape route for serious discussion let alone visual proof. So let's skip that part.

With an official preliminary report from the control tower (managed by CORPAC – Corporación Peruana de Aeropuertos y Aviación Commercial) and later on (on February 28) these 2 UFOs were admitted by an Air Force division from the Ministry of Defense (The National Aerial Defense Information Center belonging to the Peruvian Air Force).
  • 2 UFOs identified by air traffic control as well as personnel on the ground
  • one of the UFOs showed up on the radar, then disappeared. It may have done this more than once
  • they hovered in the air for about an hour
  • an official document from Corpac (the government or company that runs the airport) confirms this sighting

Close to an hour stationary in the air. Close to runway 33/15 (the ONLY runway I might add, google map it)
Since there was a sighting of 12 UFOs at the same airport on February 12th, 2017, that halted all flights for three hours. However, there was no official report on that one and the media didn’t cover it until internal CORPAC reports were obtained somehow by ufologist Mario Zegarra, who leaked them to the press. A second UFO incident at the airport on February 7th was also leaked to the media.
As expected, the number one speculation about the 2019 UFOs is drones. If that’s the case, they’re probably not civilian drones because of the altitude (9,000 ft., 1.7 miles, 2.75 km) and the amount of time they were able to hover motionless (at least 42 minutes with some reports saying it was more like an hour). Also, a large international airport like Jorge Chavez – which handles 22 million passengers per year – would have at least called in the military or local police if the facility was truly shut down by personal drones.
After some quick research, and Bandwagon Bandwagon correct me on this...civilian drones have about 20-30 mins of lithium life....save for this one I found THE TAILWIND
Why would some civilians go to all the trouble to use expensive drones?
I'm ruling civ drones out.
That leads to the question … were they military drones? There are no doubt military drones could handle the altitude and time aloft. It might also explain why the military wasn’t called in to deal with them. Was it training or emergency exercise? That might make sense, considering the sighting occurred during the low-activity middle-of-the-night time period. It could also explain why it was kept quiet – did the exercise show flaws in the airport’s response system?
Otherwise, the secret space program?
Or chuk and voids fave, Aliens? That's sarcasm~
I'd like to see them aliens more than anyone. but they prefer to party with rednecks and soutth americans instead of a cityboy like me.
:p

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Here we go. Void Void at all. Hope you can have time to watch these when you get the chance. I think you'll enjoy them compared to the usual fare I post on the subject.
This isn't the guy I spoke to you about. Those videos will come eventually and I'll tag you when I throw them up.

Richard Dolan is one of the world’s leading researchers and writers on the subject of UFOs and believes that they constitute the greatest mystery of our time. He is the author of two volumes of history, UFOs and the National Security State, both ground-breaking works which together provide the most factually complete and accessible narrative of the UFO subject available anywhere. He also co-authored a speculative book about the future, A.D. After Disclosure, the first-ever analysis not only of how UFO secrecy might end but of the all-important question: what happens next?

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm glad someone else said it so I didn't have to be the party pooper again.

Also, how do you get FAN from Unidentified Aerial Phenomena??
Flying.. arial...

Nope. ufo Conspiracy nuts are mostly stoners that English good maybe.

Take another hit, it makes sense, don't over think this.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Flying.. arial...

Nope. ufo Conspiracy nuts are mostly stoners that English good maybe.

Take another hit, it makes sense, don't over think this.
I wish it was from smoking the ganja, that would give me an excuse for being weird. Luckily, it comes naturally.

• 1Worf

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
MusicForFish MusicForFish I'll do my best to watch them at some point, but it probably won't be until the weekend at the earliest. Unless they have good subtitles (ie. not auto-generated).

I'm still confused as to whether or not you want me to believe in aliens though. On the one hand you say to only look at the technology and ignore the alien talk, and on the other all these guys seem to (unless I'm totally wrong about these videos based on their thumbnails) be trying to convince me that it really is aliens. Very confusing!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
MusicForFish MusicForFish I'll do my best to watch them at some point, but it probably won't be until the weekend at the earliest. Unless they have good subtitles (ie. not auto-generated).

I'm still confused as to whether or not you want me to believe in aliens though. On the one hand you say to only look at the technology and ignore the alien talk, and on the other all these guys seem to (unless I'm totally wrong about these videos based on their thumbnails) be trying to convince me that it really is aliens. Very confusing!
I've never said its aliens! Im not an "its gotta be aliens" guy. I dont push "aliens" on people. That's bad form. :)

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Here we go. Void Void at all. Hope you can have time to watch these when you get the chance. I think you'll enjoy them compared to the usual fare I post on the subject.
This isn't the guy I spoke to you about. Those videos will come eventually and I'll tag you when I throw them up.

Richard Dolan is one of the world’s leading researchers and writers on the subject of UFOs and believes that they constitute the greatest mystery of our time. He is the author of two volumes of history, UFOs and the National Security State, both ground-breaking works which together provide the most factually complete and accessible narrative of the UFO subject available anywhere. He also co-authored a speculative book about the future, A.D. After Disclosure, the first-ever analysis not only of how UFO secrecy might end but of the all-important question: what happens next?

I watched this one, as the auto-generated subtitles were actually really, really good. And since it was just a livestream, I don't feel that I missed anything by having to read instead of watch.

I realize this is just the first one, but I really hope he steps it up in the next ones, because this entire video was pretty uninspired I felt. Aside from recapping what happened, which I have to think there are probably dozens if not hundreds of other videos that do exactly that, all he does is point out the areas where the show used creative license to be more dramatic. At the end he makes the statement that the Jupiter thing was ridiculous (it was), and it probably wasn't a balloon (I'm not saying it is either), so sometimes Occam's Razor cuts the other way, and the only likely answer is UFO! Umm...no?

I mean, maybe if he had gone into his thoughts about why it was a UFO (and at this point, once again, my "am I supposed to believe aliens or not?" alarm goes off), and why it couldn't have reasonably been anything else, I might have felt there was some meat to this video.

Back to the UFO thing, I fully realize that it doesn't have to mean aliens, we've gone over that before. So if we're removing aliens from the equation, well yeah of course it is an Unidentified Flying Object! We don't know what it is, thus Unidentified, it Flies, and it is an Object. That doesn't rule out the possibility of it being an early drone prototype, or an actual balloon, or who knows what. So if that is all he's arguing, that it is Unidentified, well ok, I have to agree. But I feel like the intent of these people and their videos is to push something extraordinary, whether that is aliens or some massive government conspiracy...not just "experimental military shit that is a natural progression from previous technology they might be testing and we've never heard of." That's why I was disappointed with this video, because it really did nothing but summarize an event that has probably been summarized thousands of times before, and then discuss how the portrayal on that show differed.

Maybe I missed the point again, like the Lazar video where I felt it really did nothing but promote the guy's 25th anniversary video coming out. You know me, I need some good hard facts, some rational discussion about why something is or isn't likely, etc. Not just, it isn't the two explanations officially given, so it must be a UFO.

I'll see when I can get to the other videos, maybe they have more substance.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I watched this one, as the auto-generated subtitles were actually really, really good. And since it was just a livestream, I don't feel that I missed anything by having to read instead of watch.

I realize this is just the first one, but I really hope he steps it up in the next ones, because this entire video was pretty uninspired I felt. Aside from recapping what happened, which I have to think there are probably dozens if not hundreds of other videos that do exactly that, all he does is point out the areas where the show used creative license to be more dramatic. At the end he makes the statement that the Jupiter thing was ridiculous (it was), and it probably wasn't a balloon (I'm not saying it is either), so sometimes Occam's Razor cuts the other way, and the only likely answer is UFO! Umm...no?

I mean, maybe if he had gone into his thoughts about why it was a UFO (and at this point, once again, my "am I supposed to believe aliens or not?" alarm goes off), and why it couldn't have reasonably been anything else, I might have felt there was some meat to this video.

Back to the UFO thing, I fully realize that it doesn't have to mean aliens, we've gone over that before. So if we're removing aliens from the equation, well yeah of course it is an Unidentified Flying Object! We don't know what it is, thus Unidentified, it Flies, and it is an Object. That doesn't rule out the possibility of it being an early drone prototype, or an actual balloon, or who knows what. So if that is all he's arguing, that it is Unidentified, well ok, I have to agree. But I feel like the intent of these people and their videos is to push something extraordinary, whether that is aliens or some massive government conspiracy...not just "experimental military shit that is a natural progression from previous technology they might be testing and we've never heard of." That's why I was disappointed with this video, because it really did nothing but summarize an event that has probably been summarized thousands of times before, and then discuss how the portrayal on that show differed.

Maybe I missed the point again, like the Lazar video where I felt it really did nothing but promote the guy's 25th anniversary video coming out. You know me, I need some good hard facts, some rational discussion about why something is or isn't likely, etc. Not just, it isn't the two explanations officially given, so it must be a UFO.

I'll see when I can get to the other videos, maybe they have more substance.

Hes the leading factual researcher in the field regarding the historical Blue Book files of the OSI, FBI, Military and CIA.
And all the black projects, etc.
He isnt pushing anything. He remains skeptical about aa much as he can, but the evidence is conclusive regarding the phenomena as it relates to how serious our government has looked at and analyzed this potential threat. I'll post more of his stuff and yes please do check out his vids.
This is his live stream too...theres many other vids...some are...out there lol.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Norte-Chico-Civilization.jpg

older than the Egyptian pyramids.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Hes the leading factual researcher in the field regarding the historical Blue Book files of the OSI, FBI, Military and CIA.
And all the black projects, etc.
He isnt pushing anything. He remains skeptical about aa much as he can, but the evidence is conclusive regarding the phenomena as it relates to how serious our government has looked at and analyzed this potential threat. I'll post more of his stuff and yes please do check out his vids.
This is his live stream too...theres many other vids...some are...out there lol.
Well, that's kind of what I'm getting at. If he's a leading expert, I'd rather see a video where he attempts to prove to me what he thinks it was, or what it wasn't, or whatever. Not one where he just tells me how the TV show embellished it. If that makes sense?