The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
here's another cool one
this guy needs different thumbnails
P2NQ0H7.jpg

BZsafRz.jpg

kRQtAcM.jpg
Those statues on the hex pads are amazing..

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the problem I have with zeg is they often don't give the date of the presentation they've 'lifted' from somewhere else.
luckily, Foerster tells you himself. he is always promoting his tours. he said he is headed to egypyt April of this year and later next year in 2020

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
been stuck in this Ancient Civ megalith rabbit hole most of the night. here's another one, goddamn those boxes in the Sarappeum are gigantic. dude standing next to them looks like a little kid

Chris

Potato del Grande
The Sumerian Ziggurat theory is interesting because it would produce the bend and it's credible that there would be cultural crossover between the two civilisations.

The Mayan Step Pyramid theory is stupid, where does the bend come from if it's a step pyramid? Egyptian Pyramids are basically step pyramids anyway with smaller steps and a casing over them.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Think I'll start antigrav today. Going to go through a list of the Foofighter reports from post ww2. Should be fun considering they are all official releases from the government and eyewitness reports from crews during/after the war.

It's both a good start to the UFO topic and the build up to the US Governments antigrav/secret space program. Clearly there is something out there. Something worrisome enough that the Government went all in trying to figure it out.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I havent watched this yet, its just the first link that came up..
If I could time travel, I wouldn't care about seeing famous people, I wanna go back and see what the world was like when all these cities were above water.

Pretty frustrating that they go, "this is clearly natural" because anything like this being a natural formation is simply far far easier than the implications of it being artificial.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Reminds me of this:
GiantsCauseFailteireland-body2.jpg

An ancient younger dryas civilisation built a stone bridge from Scotland to Ireland and there are remains on both sides, look at those geometrical paving stones there's no way they are natural. There's so many that they must have used a mix of sunlight and sound vibrations to cut and levitate them into place.

I wonder if a simiar technology could have been used to cross the Atlantic?

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
even bees produce hexagonal shapes, thats an easy one for nature to produce. if you smoosh together circles on all sides you get hexagons.
3021740-poster-1280-open-source-honey-bee-hive.jpg

Yonaguni, i am still on the fence about. i would like to believe its man made. but while it does have right angles and such, it doesnt seem to have any rhyme or reason.
Yonaguni-Monument.jpg

• 1Like