The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Hey Hey
UFO fest is coming to Portland, OR in May.
They have some of the top guys in the field coming.

George Knapp
Bob Lazar
Bunch of others, including the pilot from the USS Nimitz 'tictac' disclosure.

ufo fest @McMenamins

Wondering if anyone wants to come along.
I'll be going to the Lazar one, the Skinwalker one, nimitz, and possibly the missing people one.

I've heard that a lot of crazy alien freaks will be there though. They even strap thier dogs up in ufo clothes with little alien ears and feelers on thier heads. Those people are fucked up.

I wonder how many of them we could eliminate before they killed us Chukzombi Chukzombi
If they're UFO people they probably look like this
learn-tips-for-taking-out-of-focus-photographs-by-Justine-Knight.jpeg

i wouldnt mess with them!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
after 4 months, Jimmy is back. holy shit.
If anyone find that document please link it even though 80% of it is missing/censored. If I ever go visit my birth country again I'll definently visit Göbekli Tepe.

Last edited:
  • 4Like

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Hot damn, that document is actually a good read. It lines out some very interesting interpretations of the Genesis story.

Screenshot_20190330-003957_Drive.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
pretty amazing that guy calls out pretty much the exact date of the younger dryas event as the cataclysm that sunk Atlantis

....in 1963

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
pretty amazing that guy calls out pretty much the exact date of the younger dryas event as the cataclysm that sunk Atlantis

....in 1963
i think its the date Plato gives. he said 9000+ years ago, Atlantis sank, he said that about 500 BC. so roughly 11.5k years ago. still that date coincidentally matches what science says when all the Ice Age animals went extinct suddenly. its crazy that they continue to call that story fiction even after Troy was proven to be a real place.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider

His interpretation of the Genesis story was interesting. I always looked at it the same, where rather than the Earth being created in 7 days this was actually a reset (and thus a recollection of the events told by the survivors) caused by some terrible catastrophe. It was always interesting to me the choice of words "seperate the waters from the waters" and "replenish the earth". Also, when Cain was banished he went to the land of Nod, where there were other people.

There are similar accounts of the beginning in other religions, it does make you wonder if there was a hint at something we don't understand yet.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
His interpretation of the Genesis story was interesting. I always looked at it the same, where rather than the Earth being created in 7 days this was actually a reset (and thus a recollection of the events told by the survivors) caused by some terrible catastrophe. It was always interesting to me the choice of words "seperate the waters from the waters" and "replenish the earth". Also, when Cain was banished from the garden he went to the land of Nod, where there were other people.

There are similar accounts of the beginning in other religions, it does make you wonder if there was a hint at something we don't understand yet.
it could be the reason why we have religion in the first place. the survivors saw shit coming apart all around them and had no explanation for it so they figured it must be an all powerful Other that was displeased with their actions. for 12k years man has been doing penance for their "sins".

• 4Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I would love to get my hands on an uncensored version of this book.

Last edited:
  • 2Like