The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Does any of this alt history stuff exist in text form somewhere? Its interesting enough to read about, but no way in hell I'm gonna subject myself to hours of youtube vids. Sincere question.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Does any of this alt history stuff exist in text form somewhere? Its interesting enough to read about, but no way in hell I'm gonna subject myself to hours of youtube vids. Sincere question.
Brian Foerster
Robert Schoch
Graham Hancock
Chris Dunne
search those names up and you will be busy for a while, at least long enough for you to decide if civilization is only as old as the vatican says it is or that we have been building awesome shit for tens of thousands of years and this aint our first rodeo.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

I don't post this guy very often cause of his long rambling, clickbait titles and occasionally boring content, but he goes through user submitted pics and videos in this episode. Interesting things.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
[📖(QUOTE)="Chukzombi, 📮(post): 2️⃣7️⃣7️⃣2️⃣9️⃣3️⃣5️⃣, 👪(member): 8️⃣8️⃣"]
[📷(MEDIA)=youtube]3️⃣uiNOERQutI[/📷(MEDIA)]
[/📖(QUOTE)]
This is the most autistic video I've EVER SEEN.

He is just nitpicking the word "circle", I don't think I've ever seen any claim that "Stone Circles" must be exaclty circular. It's just a fucking name. Hey you know what, they are 3D objects so they cannot be circles - I better get making my youtube video with that fucking revelation!!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
[/📖(QUOTE)]

He is just nitpicking the word "circle", I don't think I've ever seen any claim that "Stone Circles" must be exaclty circular. It's just a fucking name. Hey you know what, they are 3D objects so they cannot be circles - I better get making my youtube video with that fucking revelation!!

Why you gotta be like that?
He actually is covering already known and documented truth about hedge. It wasnt rebuilt into it's original form.
What's the problem?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
[/📖(QUOTE)]

its one of a series of his stonehenge videos, its the least silly one too. i think it does make sense in regards to the eclipses. they could have the "open" part of the circle be some kind of bonfire ceremony to mimic the solar eclipse. not all these videos are serious business.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Why you gotta be like that?
He actually is covering already known and documented truth about hedge. It wasnt rebuilt into it's original form.
What's the problem?
Because he starts the video sperging out about the difference between circles and elipses, oh there could even be a gap and some are cresents! It's something that is no great revelation, needs no explanation and really isn't interesting at all. If he has some actual content, maybe that should go first.

People rearranging Stonehenge is not new information though, you are welcome to talk about anything interesting he said.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Massive ufo sighting out of Ohio. Video and pics forthcoming. Apparently excellent HD video and high res imgs.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
They thought it was a plane going down. They heard an explosion. They saw the "plane" shooting out fireballs and called 911, many residents. Many turned cameras to the sky. Videos are still trickling in.
Local air traffick control said no planes went down or had problems that night. Zero US military operating in the area.

Once I rip the videos and pics I'll upload.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Debunked it myself. Hooray!
Undisclosed military drone shooting off anti missile defense. They were of course. Was still cool looking. Easy to see why folks were freaking out.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

this is one of his best videos yet.
The_Great_Pyramid_and_the_Sphinx.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester

this is one of his best videos yet.
The_Great_Pyramid_and_the_Sphinx.jpg

It's not a bad video. But the interior rooms to the sphinx are often mentioned, not rarely mentioned.

Whenever I see something about the sphinx, they always mention the interior rooms and how they think it was a structure related to the nearby temple in some way. Congregation, ceremony, storage? Maybe a generation of priests lived in the thing. Who can say. Or else the temple was erected as an annex to the sphinx. I forget which one is older.

Both are older than the nearby pyramid though. I remember that much.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's not a bad video. But the interior rooms to the sphinx are often mentioned, not rarely mentioned.

Whenever I see something about the sphinx, they always mention the interior rooms and how they think it was a structure related to the nearby temple in some way. Congregation, ceremony, storage? Maybe a generation of priests lived in the thing. Who can say. Or else the temple was erected as an annex to the sphinx. I forget which one is older.

Both are older than the nearby pyramid though. I remember that much.
they only say the Sphynx is older because somebody wrote graffiti in the Giza pyramid mentioning one of the pharaohs. there is no other writings in the pyramids, they really dont know how old they are. there are no written hieroglyphs talking about their construction either. you would think they would get whole tablets devoted to them. nope.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users