The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Found: Massive, Ancient Maya Farms

If you set Google Maps to satellite view and mosey over to the Laguna de Términos, a bay and biological gold mine along the Gulf Coast of Mexico, zoom in and head inland along the northeast of the lagoon. You’ll start noticing a terrestrial patchwork quilt north of the city of Pital. The patterns make the land look like it’s covered in agricultural fields, but those fields are now covered in mangrove forests and haven’t been farmed in hundreds of years. Researchers at the University of Cincinnati have been unearthing evidence showing that this swath of land was once a massive Maya agricultural development.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
They would have had to have that. I've seen something about how they made wicker planter boxes and floated them in the lake around their lake city. Aztecs not mayans, I think. But still. Agricultural innovation from an iron poor society.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Any alt-history theories in here on Eurasian people in pre-columbian America? Been seeing some shitposts of a white "we wuz kangz" theory on ancient structures.

The salt and censorship potential is amazing. Globohomo literally shaking.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Any alt-history theories in here on Eurasian people in pre-columbian America? Been seeing some shitposts of a white "we wuz kangz" theory on ancient structures.

The salt and censorship potential is amazing. Globohomo literally shaking.
that pretty much all over the americas, north, central ,south and even in the pacific. white gingers built the Easter Island structures, they were called Long Ears. in north america we had viking settlements. in central we had white bearded gods. the top god was Kulkulkan. in south america they have more white gods.. 10kBC when the younger dryas hit it killed off most of the white people and the browns took over where their bodies lay. theyve' been fighting over their scraps ever since.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Quick question
I ran this through some software to determine if this was a CGI add.
It is not.
So, what is this thing that moves behind the moon in this daytime shot?
My first guess was a lens flare, but nada. The second guess was some sort of space dust/asteroid.
The third guess is solar winds colliding with something out in space.
The fourth guess is it's a partially completed Death Star.
But the movement bothers me.
Any ideas chaps?

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users