The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Quick question
I ran this through some software to determine if this was a CGI add.
It is not.
So, what is this thing that moves behind the moon in this daytime shot?
My first guess was a lens flare, but nada. The second guess was some sort of space dust/asteroid.
The third guess is solar winds colliding with something out in space.
The fourth guess is it's a partially completed Death Star.
But the movement bothers me.
Any ideas chaps?

looks like the tail of one of those critters at the bottom.
hqdefault.jpg

but seriously , it looks like some camera artifact. anything that large moving around the moon would be noticed by more than one nerd pointing his smartphone up at the sky.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
looks like the tail of one of those critters at the bottom.
hqdefault.jpg

but seriously , it looks like some camera artifact. anything that large moving around the moon would be noticed by more than one nerd pointing his smartphone up at the sky.
Lol!
I checked for artifacts and nada. Anyone else want to give it a go?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I haven't had a chance to revisit this interview. Just remember, DeLonge, for all the good and bad, does have big connections to the insiders working in this field. Ya, I know, it's easy to pass him off as a coke head out of his mind. However, the work that TTSA is accomplishing is legit. It would be nice if we didn't have to wait for the testing results on the recovered material that have obtained. Also, a fucking picture/video revealing the items would be a big fucking help.

Anyways, check it out.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i feel like your avatar with that clickbait title.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Whatever that moon thing is would be huge.

How can you tell if it's a cgi insert? It's well outside my expertise but it does seem to me there would be two basic ways to cgi. If you directly modify the raw image data that should be seamless, you would leave no trace of the modification inside the modified data. Your have to compare it to the master.

I would think the easier way to do it is to not do that, and just layer additional images onto your master, which you could see indications of inside the manipulated data.

So my guess is an insert that is more sophisticated than your layering detection can observe.

If it's not that, maybe the Chinese or Jewish moon missions are kicking up some dust. Remember when NASA bombed the moon to look for ice particulates in the dust?

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Notre dame actually got me thinking a little about that flowing staircase in the Egyptian temple months ago.

What about a fire? I forget why fire was dismissed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Notre dame actually got me thinking a little about that flowing staircase in the Egyptian temple months ago.

What about a fire? I forget why fire was dismissed.
you would need a very high temperature to melt rock into a goop like that, the walls surrounding the stairs would be affected as well. they are intact.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider

I find this article interesting. I showed it to my mother who is Turkish and she smiled. I wonder if it has any ties to Gobekli Tepe?

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users