The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
yay jimmy

I like this guy but this is a stretch, they likely mass produced columns and used fucked up ones to create a strong foundation. I'd bet those go only about 4ft deep and they are jammed together and very rough looking.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I like this guy but this is a stretch, they likely mass produced columns and used fucked up ones to create a strong foundation. I'd bet those go only about 4ft deep and they are jammed together and very rough looking.
i dunno, they havent excavated them yet, but i'm thinking they didnt tell anyone because they wanted to get all the l00t out before it got stolen by the locals.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
That's entirely possible. Mayhaps some brave souls would be able to do a void check or something. Either way, the gaps are full of sand.
That asshat of antiquities and the corrupt assholes that stand with him need to be shoved off a cliff.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Dude did some great research. Hass documents, some FOIA requests, both answered and still waiting. An interesting watch considering his sources are all factually researchable. It's all based off that note brought out by WIKILEAKS.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm guessing it did generate a little current and they used it for electroplating jewelry or something.
I believe they did a mythbusters on it. It gave Adam quite a zap. People have been trying to figure out the ancient Egyptian structures that have little to no soot inside due to torches. The theory is they had electricity back then and maybe even light bulbs to light up the dark interiors. I actually don't believe that one. I think they just cleaned up the soot periodically

Chris

Potato del Grande
People have been trying to figure out the ancient Egyptian structures that have little to no soot inside due to torches. The theory is they had electricity back then and maybe even light bulbs to light up the dark interiors. I actually don't believe that one. I think they just cleaned up the soot periodically
There's no way, there would be remains of that stuff everywhere, it would be in grave goods for a start if they had something that miraculous. Temples maybe they just didn't use those places at night, maybe wood and fuel were fairly valuble to waste on night time lightning. It's bright enough in the desert during the day. Tombs would have been cleaned once completed and then who is going down there to leave soot?

Most of these places have been dug out of the desert in the last 150 years or so too, which probably isn't going to preserve too much.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lets say for the sake of argument, these are actual extra terrestial crafts and have been spotted for hundreds or even thousands of years, almost daily. why? are they going somewhere? what possible purpose does ET need to fly their ships every day with no destination ever achieved? because the only answer is to troll. they need to scoot around the sky to "study" the human race? we can already do this with our own satellites in space. they arent very stealthy if they keep getting busted by our pilots. if you look at it that way, it makes the whole thing ridiculous.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
other planes? glare? reflections? satellities? ball lightning?
Commercial planes don't go over 38k unless an emergency or something along those lines.
I don't think reflections nor ball lightning are showing up on all these navy pilots new radar systems.
Unless I'm misinformed, we don't have any satellites that fly around 40k...

My brain is telling me it's some sort of advanced drone from a black project that can hover indefinettly at 40kish ft and are observed doing so by far too many pilots. They (the pentagon) just announced 3 more pilots coming forward about the east coast sightings, radar, etc between 2011 and 2015.

My curious side says it's reverse engineered ufo tech.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Commercial planes don't go over 38k unless an emergency or something along those lines.
I don't think reflections nor ball lightning are showing up on all these navy pilots new radar systems.
Unless I'm misinformed, we don't have any satellites that fly around 40k...

My brain is telling me it's some sort of advanced drone from a black project that can hover indefinettly at 40kish ft and are observed doing so by far too many pilots. They (the pentagon) just announced 3 more pilots coming forward about the east coast sightings, radar, etc between 2011 and 2015.

My curious side says it's reverse engineered ufo tech.
well if its reversed UFO(ET) tech, why are they flying around in our atmosphere and not lapping the other planets in the solar system?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Sticking with the drones question for a moment.
Does the military employ thier drones (reguardless of the tech at play) at 40k + feet as the standard? Bandwagon Bandwagon
Fleets of them that seemingly stay aloft for 10 hours +.
What's our resident drone dude say?