The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Hot off the presses.

Pentagon finally admits it investigates UFOs

In a statement provided exclusively to The Post, a Department of Defense spokesman said a secret government initiative called the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program “did pursue research and investigation into unidentified aerial phenomena.”
And while the DOD says it shut down the AATIP in 2012, spokesman Christopher Sherwood acknowledged that the department still investigates claimed sightings of alien spacecraft.
“The Department of Defense is always concerned about maintaining positive identification of all aircraft in our operating environment, as well as identifying any foreign capability that may be a threat to the homeland,” Sherwood said.
“The department will continue to investigate, through normal procedures, reports of unidentified aircraft encountered by US military aviators in order to ensure defense of the homeland and protection against strategic surprise by our nation’s adversaries.”
Nick Pope, who secretly investigated UFOs for the British government during the 1990s, called the DOD’s comments a “bombshell revelation.”
Pope, a former UK defense official-turned-author, said, “Previous official statements were ambiguous and left the door open to the possibility that AATIP was simply concerned with next-generation aviation threats from aircraft, missiles and drones — as skeptics claimed.
“This new admission makes it clear that they really did study what the public would call ‘UFOs,’ ” he said.
“It also shows the British influence, because UAP was the term we used in the Ministry of Defence to get away from the pop culture baggage that came with the term ‘UFO.’ ”
John Greenewald Jr. — whose website The Black Vault archives declassified government documents on UFO reports, “Bigfoot” sightings and other subjects — also called the Pentagon’s use of the term “unidentified aerial phenomena” unprecedented in its frankness.
“I’m shocked they said it that way, and the reason is, is they’ve seemingly worked very hard not to say that,” he said.
“So I think that’s a pretty powerful statement because now we have actual evidence — official evidence — that said, ‘Yes, AATIP did deal with UAP cases, phenomena, videos, photos, whatever.'”
Greenewald said he hopes that the Pentagon will release more information about the AATIP, either by voluntary disclosure or through requests under the federal Freedom of Information Act.

Discuss.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
that ufo looks like a rocket. light on the tip (maybe stabilizing jets) and the big ass rocket engine in the back.

i'd like to look more into the tuning rod drills thing... because if it is that simple, why has this not become mainstream "history" news?

they had copper and brass.. so they could make tuning forks...

looking at the images from the videos those "staffs" had short "tuning fork" ends, which corresponds to the higher notes/hz on the C music scale
the smaller the forks the higher the frequency just eyeballing the staffs the "forks" look small. which would - correspond to 4096 Hz basically the C8 note(4109.9Hz)...2048 is basically C7 (2054.97Hz) and 1024Hz - C6 note(1027.47 Hz), -512 Hz fork - C5 note (513.74 Hz), 256Hz ~C4 note(256.87 Hz) etc.....

quick look on amazon has them selling tuning forks up to 4225 Hz
So your putting up that something similar to the Doppler Rocket was creating a visible distortion from the tuning fork frequencies generated by its internal testing mechanism?

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
no what i am saying is that image about the ufo looks like a rocket to me

and

the thing about the tuning forks is about the vibrations of sound cutting rock in ancient times via a "copper" blade/saw/cylinder.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
no what i am saying is that image about the ufo looks like a rocket to me

and

the thing about the tuning forks is about the vibrations of sound cutting rock in ancient times via a "copper" blade/saw/cylinder.
Ohhh gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
What's the little ball in front of the rocket? Surely not air displacement or whatever.
I've watch many nighttime rocket videos and have never seen that effect ever. I've also watched video of the old shuttles and the new SpaceX, and other brands flying at night. Never seen that effect on those either.
It also doesnt have the heat plume rushing behind it as all our current earth to space technology would have. The waves coming off that thing look like thruster discharge. The main object seems to have a field around it. It's clearly oscillating if you zoom in. No drone we have employs technology that emits visual waves like that. A regular heat signature on our space/aerial technologies has all the details you would expect (literally looking like a plane, chopper, shuttle, etc) There is barely any room for a misidentification when looking at those objects in the sky.
I'm very interested in learning about things I dont know, so if this is some tech or effect that I've overlooked or missed in my searches, please speak up with some researchable references.

Any other suggestions?

Let me look at my folders...pretty sure I have other examples somewhere. May have to make some gifs instead of videos.

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Looks too much like a meteorite. There are plenty of shots like this out there on the net. Also it seems it's possibly a rather crappy camera that recorded it, so it would seem easy to discount the light in the front as some kind of photographic effect, not an actual object. Still neat!

Edit: could also be space junk burning up. That would help explain the thingy in the front since the debris would be traveling on the exact same trajectory and speed.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I've so considered it could be the iss with the dragon capsule not docked. There was a mission around that time if memory serves. I'll have to find some more night vision vids watching the ISS transiting and see if they match up.
The original video was captured just outside of Melbourne, Australia.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Hot off the presses.

Pentagon finally admits it investigates UFOs

In a statement provided exclusively to The Post, a Department of Defense spokesman said a secret government initiative called the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program “did pursue research and investigation into unidentified aerial phenomena.”
And while the DOD says it shut down the AATIP in 2012, spokesman Christopher Sherwood acknowledged that the department still investigates claimed sightings of alien spacecraft.
“The Department of Defense is always concerned about maintaining positive identification of all aircraft in our operating environment, as well as identifying any foreign capability that may be a threat to the homeland,” Sherwood said.
“The department will continue to investigate, through normal procedures, reports of unidentified aircraft encountered by US military aviators in order to ensure defense of the homeland and protection against strategic surprise by our nation’s adversaries.”
Nick Pope, who secretly investigated UFOs for the British government during the 1990s, called the DOD’s comments a “bombshell revelation.”
Pope, a former UK defense official-turned-author, said, “Previous official statements were ambiguous and left the door open to the possibility that AATIP was simply concerned with next-generation aviation threats from aircraft, missiles and drones — as skeptics claimed.
“This new admission makes it clear that they really did study what the public would call ‘UFOs,’ ” he said.
“It also shows the British influence, because UAP was the term we used in the Ministry of Defence to get away from the pop culture baggage that came with the term ‘UFO.’ ”
John Greenewald Jr. — whose website The Black Vault archives declassified government documents on UFO reports, “Bigfoot” sightings and other subjects — also called the Pentagon’s use of the term “unidentified aerial phenomena” unprecedented in its frankness.
“I’m shocked they said it that way, and the reason is, is they’ve seemingly worked very hard not to say that,” he said.
“So I think that’s a pretty powerful statement because now we have actual evidence — official evidence — that said, ‘Yes, AATIP did deal with UAP cases, phenomena, videos, photos, whatever.'”
Greenewald said he hopes that the Pentagon will release more information about the AATIP, either by voluntary disclosure or through requests under the federal Freedom of Information Act.

Discuss.
I would be immensely shocked if they DIDN'T investigate UFOs fairly vigorously. While the vast percentage of them are undoubtedly nothing special, even one instance of it being something from a foreign government would validate whatever funds they allocated to it. Knowing what the other guy is up to has always been of immense importance to any government throughout history, and if that means sorting through thousands of worthless pics/videos/accounts to find that one time it was the Russkies, then so be it.

And none of that requires belief in actual alien spacecraft. It's simply national security. They are clearly trying to make a big deal about the terms UAP and UFO in this article, but the fact remains that none of those terms actually require aliens or the search for them. It is literally no different than calling them Advanced Aerospace Threats like the original initiative did.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I would be immensely shocked if they DIDN'T investigate UFOs fairly vigorously. While the vast percentage of them are undoubtedly nothing special, even one instance of it being something from a foreign government would validate whatever funds they allocated to it. Knowing what the other guy is up to has always been of immense importance to any government throughout history, and if that means sorting through thousands of worthless pics/videos/accounts to find that one time it was the Russkies, then so be it.

And none of that requires belief in actual alien spacecraft. It's simply national security. They are clearly trying to make a big deal about the terms UAP and UFO in this article, but the fact remains that none of those terms actually require aliens or the search for them. It is literally no different than calling them Advanced Aerospace Threats like the original initiative did.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Project Blue Book started during the Cold War, UFO people thought it was to investigate ET and the like, in reality it was just the feds making sure it was rednecks rednecking instead of The Soviets being cute.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Chukzombi Chukzombi

Just finished reading Lost City of Z, the travelogue of Col. Fawcett’s South American expeditions from 1904-1925. There was an interesting passage from his second-to-last expedition. A group discovered an earthware vessel with a strange liquid in it that the Europeans mistook as maize beer. They tried to violently coerce one of their native peons to drink it, and in the furor the vessel broke and spilled out onto a rock. Within an hour they claimed the rock had been turned into something with the consistency of wet cement.

I thought it an interesting parallel to some things posted here about Cyclopean architecture in the Americas, where modern enthusiasts theorize the existence of some rock-dissolving material used to make those perfectly fitted blocks. Lots of other interesting passages, about the existence of Caucasoid Indians and the linguistic parallels between Chinese and certain native language groups. In fact the book is chock full of things like that, would recommend it !

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Chukzombi Chukzombi

Just finished reading Lost City of Z, the travelogue of Col. Fawcett’s South American expeditions from 1904-1925. There was an interesting passage from his second-to-last expedition. A group discovered an earthware vessel with a strange liquid in it that the Europeans mistook as maize beer. They tried to violently coerce one of their native peons to drink it, and in the furor the vessel broke and spilled out onto a rock. Within an hour they claimed the rock had been turned into something with the consistency of wet cement.

I thought it an interesting parallel to some things posted here about Cyclopean architecture in the Americas, where modern enthusiasts theorize the existence of some rock-dissolving material used to make those perfectly fitted blocks. Lots of other interesting passages, about the existence of Caucasoid Indians and the linguistic parallels between Chinese and certain native language groups. In fact the book is chock full of things like that, would recommend it !
most of those ancient pre columbian cultures have white people as their Gods and "ancient ones" they say they were the builders of the big cities and that the inca and others just found them and added onto them. i just linked an article says it was discovered there is evidence of man in S America as early as 10.5k years ago or earlier. someday we will get to the bottom of it.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
who is that?
This guy that I used to post often when I first started talking here.

Screenshot_20190524-064705_YouTube.jpg

He really does have many many great videos, but he also has been laughed at for some of his "confirmed sightings".
2million + subs is good shit for this field of study imo.

• 1Like