The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Sticking with the drones question for a moment.
Does the military employ thier drones (reguardless of the tech at play) at 40k + feet as the standard? Bandwagon Bandwagon
Fleets of them that seemingly stay aloft for 10 hours +.
What's our resident drone dude say?
There's someone here that was actually a drone pilot in the military and would be able to answer those questions better, but I don't remember who it is. Erronius Erronius ?

My uniformed guess would be that the "standard" is much lower than 40k ft, but they're absolutely capable of flying at 40k feet...and they do. The drone test range near me, and the Army base, have a waiver to fly them in class A airspace.

Not sure how long the big military drones will stay aloft, but 10 hours doesn't sound like much. Pretty sure the aerovel flexrotor can stay aloft for over 40 hours. I have a friend that runs two of those.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
There's someone here that was actually a drone pilot in the military and would be able to answer those questions better, but I don't remember who it is. Erronius Erronius ?

My uniformed guess would be that the "standard" is much lower than 40k ft, but they're absolutely capable of flying at 40k feet...and they do. The drone test range near me, and the Army base, have a waiver to fly them in class A airspace.

Not sure how long the big military drones will stay aloft, but 10 hours doesn't sound like much. Pretty sure the aerovel flexrotor can stay aloft for over 40 hours. I have a friend that runs two of those.
Wasn't me. ToeMissile ToeMissile might have some knowledge, but I'm not sure who we had that was a drone pilot. Unless Sadre Spinegnawer Sadre Spinegnawer did that on weekends after his open heart surgeries.

It's amazing how quickly that tech had developed. They weren't that common when I was in, I don't think ('90s). But I think politics had something to do with it. Once the WH realized what kind of tool they could be...DRONE STRIKES! DRONE STRIKES EVERYWHERE!

10 hours is probably a good number. I think most drones can stay aloft longer, but it might be a tradeoff between the loadout and fuel.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
stuff on our planet is too much of a gray area now. however, i am interested in stuff people claim to see coming from the Moon. so far everything ive seen is joke tier.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
stuff on our planet is too much of a gray area now. however, i am interested in stuff people claim to see coming from the Moon. so far everything ive seen is joke tier.
Coming from the moon or flying on the surface? I have a lot of links for the moon things.

I think the ones that capture my attention the most are the craft (I use this term lightly) you can see in the old NASA videos.
If I'm not mistaken, you can also see a few during the pre space test flights. The operational name escapes me atm.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Coming from the moon or flying on the surface? I have a lot of links for the moon things.

I think the ones that capture my attention the most are the craft (I use this term lightly) you can see in the old NASA videos.
If I'm not mistaken, you can also see a few during the pre space test flights. The operational name escapes me atm.
both actually, people claim there are towers, bases and pyramids on the Moon and others claim they see some stuff travelling around it or even out of it. its such poor quality you could basically make any claim you want about it. Mars you get the same stuff. like why go to all that trouble setting up on a dead planet? though when Buzz Aldrin said the Moon rang like a bell as if it was hollow inside, i found that really strange. like wtf.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
both actually, people claim there are towers, bases and pyramids on the Moon and others claim they see some stuff travelling around it or even out of it. its such poor quality you could basically make any claim you want about it. Mars you get the same stuff. like why go to all that trouble setting up on a dead planet? though when Buzz Aldrin said the Moon rang like a bell as if it was hollow inside, i found that really strange. like wtf.
Dude, the buzz stuff is actually pretty nuts. That whole mission. The hearing music they compared to gospel while traveling the dark side of the moon for the first time, buzzs many comments over the years about the ships watching them. Bizarre.

I'm trying to find some Nikon videos...those are some of the best captures.

Here is a non Nikon video. It will be hard to make out what he has circled from his shot. But then he inverts the colors and you can see whatever they are moving...the distance etc makes me think it really is on the moon. Anyways, you judge it.

I'll also post more as I find them.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Dude, the buzz stuff is actually pretty nuts. That whole mission. The hearing music they compared to gospel while traveling the dark side of the moon for the first time, buzzs many comments over the years about the ships watching them. Bizarre.

I'm trying to find some Nikon videos...those are some of the best captures.

Here is a non Nikon video. It will be hard to make out what he has circled from his shot. But then he inverts the colors and you can see whatever they are moving...the distance etc makes me think it really is on the moon. Anyways, you judge it.

I'll also post more as I find them.

i love Buzz, but i dunno if he was smoking some moon ganja when he said those things, Armstrong never said shit about it or much else. neither did Collins. or really anyone else on any other Moon mission.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
i love Buzz, but i dunno if he was smoking some moon ganja when he said those things, Armstrong never said shit about it or much else. neither did Collins. or really anyone else on any other Moon mission.
That's true. I'll see if I can find a break down of the media scrum that folks view as a tell tale sign of not being told the full story.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That's true. I'll see if I can find a break down of the media scrum that folks view as a tell tale sign of not being told the full story.
i mean, its possible these guys were told to keep this shit quiet because it may cause a panic, but that never stopped buzz and nobody bumped him off. of course you have armchair scientists claiming there never was any Moon missions and stanley kubrick shot the whole thing on a hollywood backlot.

i really want to believe in this stuff, i used to til about 20 years ago, but i got sick of the "any day now" stuff from Ufologists. i can acknowledge people have been seeing weird shit in the sky since the beginning of mankind, but that doesnt mean aliens. i also dont like how they diminish all the incredible ancient structures built by man by saying "we never could have built this ourselves, it was the aliens who did it." . when you ask, why the hell would aliens build a pyramid? theyll tell you, they needed the pyramids for landing or finding their way. they're fricking aliens in space ships , they dont need rock buildings to tell them where they are going. they would have our entire planet gridded down to the square foot. like we can now.

• 1Like

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I believe they did a mythbusters on it. It gave Adam quite a zap. People have been trying to figure out the ancient Egyptian structures that have little to no soot inside due to torches. The theory is they had electricity back then and maybe even light bulbs to light up the dark interiors. I actually don't believe that one. I think they just cleaned up the soot periodically

Isn't the old theory the ark of the covenant was a giant battery, the priest class that could touch it was known for wearing gloves (insulation) too iirc.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Isn't the old theory the ark of the covenant was a giant battery, the priest class that could touch it was known for wearing gloves (insulation) too iirc.

View attachment 209458

ive seen videos on it and yeah whatever is inside of it was highly conductive and if you believe the story it gave off an electric charge strong enough to kill somebody if they touched it with their bare hands. its moderately possible that it did have a charge, figure with the intense dry heat of the desert mixed in with whatever materials stored inside the Ark, you might get fucked up if you touched the gold exterior with a static electric jolt built up inside.

• 2Like

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Wasn't me. ToeMissile ToeMissile might have some knowledge, but I'm not sure who we had that was a drone pilot. Unless Sadre Spinegnawer Sadre Spinegnawer did that on weekends after his open heart surgeries.

It's amazing how quickly that tech had developed. They weren't that common when I was in, I don't think ('90s). But I think politics had something to do with it. Once the WH realized what kind of tool they could be...DRONE STRIKES! DRONE STRIKES EVERYWHERE!

10 hours is probably a good number. I think most drones can stay aloft longer, but it might be a tradeoff between the loadout and fuel.
An extended family member of mine was in the AF with one of the squadrons that does drones.

The larger drones (predator/reaper/SekretSqrlz?) are operated by 2 man teams, the pilot (an officer) and a sensor operator (enlisted). Flight time is all over 24 hrs I think (looks like REaper/Predator B is 23 hrs w/ a full weapons payload. Flight altitude at/up to/? 50k ft)

• 2Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

View attachment 209458

Yes, exactly. The story is the Jews stole the covenant, plunging Egypt into darkness and chaos. The same covenant is claimed to be in the possession of a church in Africa. I forget where.

i mean, its possible these guys were told to keep this shit quiet because it may cause a panic, but that never stopped buzz and nobody bumped him off. of course you have armchair scientists claiming there never was any Moon missions and stanley kubrick shot the whole thing on a hollywood backlot.

i really want to believe in this stuff, i used to til about 20 years ago, but i got sick of the "any day now" stuff from Ufologists. i can acknowledge people have been seeing weird shit in the sky since the beginning of mankind, but that doesnt mean aliens. i also dont like how they diminish all the incredible ancient structures built by man by saying "we never could have built this ourselves, it was the aliens who did it." . when you ask, why the hell would aliens build a pyramid? theyll tell you, they needed the pyramids for landing or finding their way. they're fricking aliens in space ships , they dont need rock buildings to tell them where they are going. they would have our entire planet gridded down to the square foot. like we can now.

This is from book 3 of the Ra set from Law of One.

The first question, therefore, is the capstone. We iterate the unimportance of this type of data.

The so-called Great Pyramid had two capstones. One was of our design and was of smaller and carefully contrived pieces of the material upon your planet which you call “granite.” This was contrived for crystalline properties and for the proper flow of your atmosphere via a type of what you would call “chimney.”

At a time when we as a people had left your density, the original was taken away and a more precious one substituted. It consisted, in part, of a golden material. This did not change the properties of the pyramid, as you call it, at all, and was a distortion due to the desire of a few to mandate the use of the structure as a royal place only.

Do you wish to query further upon this first question?
3.7 Questioner: What did you mean by chimney? What was its specific purpose?
Ra: There is a proper flow of your atmosphere which, though small, freshens the whole of the structure. This was designed by having air-flow ducts, as this instrument might call them, situated so that there was a freshness of atmosphere without any disturbance or draft.
3.8 Questioner: How were the blocks moved?
Ra: I am Ra. You must picture the activity within all that is created. The energy is, though finite, quite large compared to the understanding/distortion of your peoples. This is an obvious point well known to your peoples, but little considered.

This energy is intelligent. It is hierarchical. Much as your mind/body/spirit complex dwells within an hierarchy of vehicles and retains, therefore, the shell, or shape, or field, and the intelligence of each ascendingly intelligent or balanced body, so does each atom of such a material as rock. When one can speak to that intelligence, the finite energy of the physical, or chemical, rock/body is put into contact with that infinite power which is resident in the more well-tuned bodies, be they human or rock.

With this connection made, a request may be given. The intelligence of infinite rock-ness communicates to its physical vehicle and that splitting and moving which is desired is then carried out through the displacement of the energy field of rock-ness from finity to a dimension which we may conveniently call, simply, infinity.

In this way, that which is required is accomplished due to the cooperation of the infinite understanding of the Creator indwelling in the living rock. This is, of course, the mechanism by which many things are accomplished which are not subject to your present means of physical analysis of action at a distance.
3.9 Questioner: I am reminded of the statement, approximately, if you had enough faith, you could say to a mountain to move and the mountain would move. I assume this is approximately what you are saying, and I am assuming that if you are fully aware of the Law of One, then you are able to do these things. Is that correct?
Ra: I am Ra. The vibratory distortion of sound, faith, is perhaps one of the stumbling blocks between those of what we may call the infinite path and those of the finite proving/understanding.

You are precisely correct in your understanding of the congruency of faith and intelligent infinity; however, one is a spiritual term, the other more acceptable perhaps to the conceptual framework distortions of those who seek with measure and pen.
3.10 Questioner: Then if an individual is totally informed with respect to the Law of One and lives, and is the Law of One, such things as the building of a pyramid by direct mental effort would be commonplace. Is that what I am to understand? Am I correct?
Ra: I am Ra. You are incorrect in that there is a distinction between the individual power through the Law of One and the combined, or societal memory complex mind/body/spirit understanding of the Law of One.

In the first case only the one individual, purified of all flaws, could move a mountain. In the case of mass understanding of unity, each individual may contain an acceptable amount of distortion and yet the mass mind could move mountains. The progress is normally from the understanding which you now seek to a dimension of understanding which is governed by the laws of love, and which seeks the laws of light. Those who are vibrating with the Law of Light seek the Law of One. Those who vibrate with the Law of One seek the Law of Foreverness.

We cannot say what is beyond this dissolution of the unified self with all that there is, for we still seek to become all that there is, and still are we Ra. Thus our paths go onward.
3.11 Questioner: Was the pyramid then built by the mutual action of many of your people?
Ra: I am Ra. The pyramids which we thought/built were constructed from thought-forms created by our social memory complex.
3.12 Questioner: Then the rock was created by thought in place rather than moved from somewhere else? Is that correct?
Ra: I am Ra. We built with everlasting rock the Great Pyramid, as you call it. Other of the pyramids were built with stone moved from one place to another.
3.13 Questioner: What is everlasting rock?
Ra: I am Ra. If you can understand the concept of thought-forms you will realize that the thought-form is more regular in its distortion than the energy fields created by the materials in the rock which has been created through thought-form from thought to finite energy and beingness in your, shall we say, distorted reflection of the level of the thought-form.

May we answer you in any more helpful way?
3.14 Questioner: This is slightly trivial, but I was wondering why, in that case, the pyramid was made of many blocks rather than the whole thing being created at once.
Ra: I am Ra. There is a law which we believe to be one of the more significant primal distortions of the Law of One. That is the Law of Confusion. You have called this the Law of Free Will. We wished to make an healing machine, or time/space ratio complex which was as efficacious as possible. However, we did not desire to allow the mystery to be penetrated by the peoples in such a way that we became worshiped as builders of a miraculous pyramid. Thus it appears to be made, not thought.
3.15 Questioner: Well, then you speak of the pyramid, especially the Great Pyramid, I assume, as primarily a healing machine and also spoke of it as a device for initiation. Are these one and the same concepts?
Ra: They are part of one complex of love/light intent/sharing. To use the healing aspects properly it was important to have a purified and dedicated channel, or energizer, for the love/light of the Infinite Creator to flow through; thus the initiatory method was necessary to prepare the mind, the body, and the spirit for service in the Creator’s work. The two are integral.
3.16 Questioner: Does the shape of the pyramid itself— is that a key function in the initiation process?
Ra: This is a large question. We feel that we shall begin and ask you to re-evaluate and ask further at a later session, this somewhat, shall we say, informative point.

To begin. There are two main functions of the pyramid in relation to the initiatory procedures. One has to do with the body. Before the body can be initiated, the mind must be initiated. This is the point at which most adepts of your present cycle find their mind/body/spirit complexes distorted from. When the character and personality that is the true identity of the mind has been discovered, the body then must be known in each and every way. Thus, the various functions of the body need understanding and control with detachment. The first use of the pyramid, then, is the going down into the pyramid for purposes of deprivation of sensory input so that the body may, in a sense, be dead and another life begin.

If you take those words, and consider the healing effects claimed by many people with ailments have experienced in the Bosnian pyramid, it does make you wonder. Also consider the pyramid form does indeed produce a decently strong energy reading above thier points....I dont think they've measured the Egyptian pyramids....but others around the globe have been tested, even if main stream academia ignores it. The idea of this is compelling for further research imo.

I'll have to dig up the old media scrum and whatnot from the apollo mission. I seem to recall a big deal picked up over cfb radio specifically about what the boys heard and experienced.

Here is another vid, Nikon zoom test. The object seen here should be a good marker for view distance. Probably space junk. It's at the halfway point.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Stumbled upon this classic.
Confirmation of HAARP.

2015 & 1997 Military Admits Tech Exists and is used That Controls the Weather and HAARP Was to End in Favor of Newer Better Technology

US Air Force Admits They Can Control the Weather

In short, they could end their climate change right now by producing enough ozone to replenish that protective layer, reduce carbon monoxide and similar toxic oxides in the atmosphere, etc. and provide adequate rainfall in arid desert in Africa, at will.

June 3, 2015- during a Senate hearing on Wednesday, David Walker, deputy assistant secretary of the Air Force for science, technology and engineering, dropped a bombshell in answer to a question asked by Lisa Murkowski in relation to the dismantling of the $300 million High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program in Gakona this summer.

Walker said this is “not an area that we have any need for in the future” and it would not be a good use of Air Force research funds to keep HAARP going. “We’re moving on to other ways of managing the ionosphere, which the HAARP was really designed to do,” he said. “To inject energy into the ionosphere to be able to actually control it. But that work has been completed.” HAARP used microwave like tech to heat the atmosphere. Through triangulation, or the warming of air 3 areas around a hurricane it could guide Hurricanes to go in a chosen direction. This in combination with cloud seeding was used to extend rain and raise temperatures. It sounds like they could create high and low pressure zones and therefore any weather they wanted.

Previous admission of Climate change as evidenced by a statement in 1997 by former U.S. Defense Secretary William Cohen, where he said:

“Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves… So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations…It’s real, and that’s the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts.” So instead of using this tech to end deserts in Africa, put out fires and Droughts in California, de power/guide hurricanes away from major cities, they have increased floods, tornado's, volcanos, hurricanes and temperatures all to gain political power and money."

I actually worked with a dude who served, and he was working in this area. His job was to monitor via satellite AWAC etc., targets that where on a watch list. He would report to a superior if he got positives. The4n a decision would be made whether to call in a strike. He was troubled, he used to say, that he was involved in such "remote control" war. I have not heard from him in like 5 years I hope he is ok.

• 1Dislike