The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Also
lulz
Trump says he was briefed on Navy sightings of UFOs; 'Do I believe it? Not particularly'

President Trump said he's been briefed by Navy pilots regarding sightings of unidentified flying objects, but remained skeptical of the existence of UFOs.
"I want them to think whatever they think," Trump replied, referring to the Navy pilots. "I did have one very brief meeting on it. But people are saying they’re seeing UFOs. Do I believe it? Not particularly."

Asked if he knew if there were evidence of extraterrestrial life, Trump said "I think our great pilots would know. And some of them see things a little bit different from the past. We’re watching, and you’ll be the first to know."

• 1Trump
  • 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I wish they would disclose what all of those world leaders saw, including Aldrin, down in Antarctica.
Yup including John Kerry, a high official of the Vatican aka the black pope(not sure about this one), Russian government officials ect. Supposedly they found a flash freeze pre-adamite advanced civilization buried miles beneath Anartica.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Yup including John Kerry, a high official of the Vatican aka the black pope(not sure about this one), Russian government officials ect. Supposedly they found a flash freeze pre-adamite advanced civilization buried miles beneath Anartica.
Yeah. It was the Pope himself. Not that it matters, dudes is a puppet atm.

Those documents that came out. Believe they are from Mitchell himself. Were just waiting for the lawyers involved to wrap up thier stuff, then the others that had the documents (from "Mitchell") will all confirm, as will others. Will be interesting of not bullshit ;)

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
You think Luis is legit or another government controlled pawn? I mean this guy was really deep in and now he's a "free agent" attempting to find the truth. What about all those videos, files and documents came across his eyes? Why not disclose that shit? I know he still has government ties and he's not allowed to speak on certain things. Maybe he's trying to do a soft disclosure.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
You think Luis is legit or another government controlled pawn? I mean this guy was really deep in and now he's a "free agent" attempting to find the truth. What about all those videos, files and documents came across his eyes? Why not disclose that shit? I know he still has government ties and he's not allowed to speak on certain things. Maybe he's trying to do a soft disclosure.

He still has sec clearance and can only divulge what the DOD will allow. The DOD has many many files, videos, all that shit.
If he went all in, he would need a lot more undeniable proof that it's legit. The way hes doing it works really well with the slow disclosure weve been getting.

Wish they would just say it. America/the world is more than ready for it.

I do think lou is legit. That recent "denial" attempt by the other side in the DOD/Pentagon about Lou never working there nor for that program was just a disinfo attempt.
Since hes in league with Hal Putoff, he has loads of credibility to me. Not to mention all of the other super credible geniuses involved in the project.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Hes nothing more than the guy funding the whole thing and working the media. Even if hes a fuckhead, he still is playing a vital role. He shouldnt be on podcasts on coke though.
I remember that episode on the Joe Rogan. He was high as fuck youtubing a well known documented fake Astra TR3B footage as real footage.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I remember that episode on the Joe Rogan. He was high as fuck youtubing a well known documented fake Astra TR3B footage as real footage.
Hes lucky he didnt put the nail in the coffin with ttsa. Same with that mylar balloon. He insisted on it going in the pics. After that they told him to keep his hands off cept for the media. At least until he can talk openly... Probably after episode 6.

But I dont want to hear him talk lol.

• 1Worf

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Hes lucky he didnt put the nail in the coffin with ttsa. Same with that mylar balloon. He insisted on it going in the pics. After that they told him to keep his hands off cept for the media. At least until he can talk openly... Probably after episode 6.

But I dont want to hear him talk lol.
I dont recall the mylar balloon incident. Was that on the same Joe show or something totally different?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I dont recall the mylar balloon incident. Was that on the same Joe show or something totally different?
They released several legit UFO photos. WITH the fuckin mylar balloon one that was debunked back in 07. Was super facepalmy.
Found it.
The meme is wrong, they never said it was from the Nimitz.
Still though, fuck you delonge.

Tic Tac Nimitz.jpg

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Skip to 7:56 and let it play. Jaw dropping as he moves through several items...just watch 15 mins...longer if ya want...

• 5Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Chris

Potato del Grande

more shitty night vids, but it's all over water. even a nearly touching fly over a ship.
Most of those are Chinese Lanterns. I saw one once and thought it was a UFO, it was then pointed out to me that it was New Years Eve and this is a thing that happens.

• 1Like