The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
You linked the article for Chris and asked him what he attributed those sightings to. I read it, and addressed one of the sightings, and asked which explanation is more likely for that particular incident. I assume that you are implying that all of the sightings as a whole point to a bigger truth that can't be hand-waved away by me questioning one specific sighting. I'm implying that I don't want to take each and every incident in that article and give my opinion of why it isn't an alien spacecraft. I took the most obvious one and did it, to show that it isn't all just black and white. And as I've said many times, I can't explain all of them away. That doesn't mean I'm wrong, it just means that I wasn't there, I don't have all the data, and I am not qualified to even understand all of it if I had it. It also doesn't mean you are wrong. We may never know for certain who is right, but I think I asked a pretty relevant question about which explanation is more likely for one sighting. So what is your answer?

My apologies as I was posting in haste at work so I got my wires crossed about the 2014 incidents vs the Nimitz incidents.

It's very common to hear pilots and radar operators talk about anomalies on radar or other instrumentation. Explanations abound for said anomalies, so we must agree that the 2014 incidents fall in the "ordinary" anomaly category for a pilot. If we agree on that, then the 2014/2015 stuff is easy to dismiss as normal. No issues there.

Imo the Nimitz incidents are far more compelling. I loved hearing about how close the radar operators can track shit. Amazing tech.

Hosix

All labs matter!
in terms of ghosts, when my 3rd youngest sister was ~3 years old, we were at my great grandmothers' house for our normal sunday visit, i was in the kitchen with my dad and we were talking with my grandmother and "ma" (great grandmother- we all called her ma) we heard my sister having a conversation in the living room..one sided, so my grandmother went into the room, my sister was facing pa's reclining chair (great grandfather who had died a ~year before) and she- grandmother- asked who heather (sister) was talking too, she said, i am talking to Pa.

when i lived in that apartment (after ma died and my grandparents moved from upstairs - to my current house-) i swear my great grandparents were there...chills at old times and just some weird sounds happening (the 2 family house was built in 1910 soo)...

Family has a cabin on the Canadian border. It’s pushing 60 years of age and was built by my grandmother. She would spend summers at it with us kids. She smoked Pall Malls like a chimney. She died of cancer in the mid 80’s.

Now when I take my kids to that cabin....and it’s just us enjoying it? I can still smell those Pall Malls burning at times. I can’t explain it and no one else smells it but me. Not sure what the deal is. I may be crazy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Family has a cabin on the Canadian border. It’s pushing 60 years of age and was built by my grandmother. She would spend summers at it with us kids. She smoked Pall Malls like a chimney. She died of cancer in the mid 80’s.

Now when I take my kids to that cabin....and it’s just us enjoying it? I can still smell those Pall Malls burning at times. I can’t explain it and no one else smells it but me. Not sure what the deal is. I may be crazy.
when i was a kid, my dad had mix tapes he made for long drives, one in particular he played every time, all his favorite tunes, now when i do my saturday stuff, i always get one or more of those tunes on the radio when i'm driving around. my dad has been dead for 3 years. i explain it away as well i'm listening to a classic rock station and all those songs were very popular back then. its just weird i hear those songs from that one specific mix tape every weekend since he passed.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Apparently episodes 5 and 6 of unidentified are going to blow some minds.
The word on the street is they have been successful is thier ADAM project (the analysis and unveiling and maybe more of pieces of recovered metamaterial from a UFO).
Possibly a HD photo or video of one of these things.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I feel the same. Although I think there are most certainly alien civilizations "out there", it's highly improbable that they have visited Earth or are even aware of our existence -- the universe is enormous and distances too vast even if they have achieved, somehow, superluminal velocities.

Ghost, demons, et.al are even more improbable as they violate the laws of physics. Yeah, sure, someone might say it's due to our lack of understanding blah blah, but the fact is there are no repeatable tests that we can perform to prove such things. So, yeah, pure fantasy as far as I'm concerned.

BUT, all of that stuff is sure fun as hell to read and speculate about.
Ghosts and Demons wouldn't be subject to the laws of physics. We also have no means to measure or test against them. That doesnt mean there isnt a way, we just havent found it yet. I have a feeling that the LHC stuff could help in that reguard but they would never use it for fringe science.
If any of you go to Victoria, BC, Canada You'll encounter them all over the downtown, up in the windows, in the old hotels and especially in the old hangman's square. They hung many a dumbass in that city back in the day.

Have any of you experienced the flying orbs in videos/photos?

Chris

Potato del Grande
I used to complain about this guy but I really like his videos now. He stopped making the crazy leaps of logic and is more grounded now.

The funny thing is the more he takes his research seriously, the more he is aligning with conventional archaeology.

For example he's gone from using the lack of hieroglyphs in the great pyramids as evidence that they are older, to posting a credible theory of where the hieropglyhs went in this video.

Thanks for posting these Chuk and sorry for my moaning in the past :)

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I used to complain about this guy but I really like his videos now. He stopped making the crazy leaps of logic and is more grounded now.

The funny thing is the more he takes his research seriously, the more he is aligning with conventional archaeology.

For example he's gone from using the lack of hieroglyphs in the great pyramids as evidence that they are older, to posting a credible theory of where the hieropglyhs went in this video.

The is for posting these Chuk and sorry for my moaning in the past :)
It's all good. He isn't really aligning himself too much with mainstream archeology though he thinks the sphynx was a hawk and. Still believes the pyramids are super old. If there were more hieroglyphs. It only means the dynastic Egyptians repurposed existing structures.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
It's all good. He isn't really aligning himself too much with mainstream archeology though he thinks the sphynx was a hawk and. Still believes the pyramids are super old. If there were more hieroglyphs. It only means the dynastic Egyptians repurposed existing structures.
Still waiting on a video where he talks about the tunnel between the sphinxs paws thats covered up, conveniently by the boardwalk.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Apparently episodes 5 and 6 of unidentified are going to blow some minds.
The word on the street is they have been successful is thier ADAM project (the analysis and unveiling and maybe more of pieces of recovered metamaterial from a UFO).
Possibly a HD photo or video of one of these things.
Really wish the Vatican would just come forward and acknowledge it. I'm sure they are withholding information and possibly evidence of alien existence. I bet millions of people perspective would be different on intelligent alien lifeforms.
But it will probably never happen since it can possibly undermine religion and history of mankind as we know it.

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Really wish the Vatican would just come forward and acknowledge it. I'm sure they are withholding information and possibly evidence of alien existence. I bet millions of people perspective would be different on intelligent alien lifeforms.
But it will probably never happen since it can possibly undermine religion and history of mankind as we know it.
I wish they would disclose what all of those world leaders saw, including Aldrin, down in Antarctica.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like