The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chris

Potato del Grande
Contrary to popular belief I'm sure, I do appreciate when people try to respond with reasonable answers to my questions, so thank you for that.

That being said, I'd say we're a long way on both of those technologies from what I would call anti-gravity. Technically you are correct, both of those technologies "levitate" objects. Except, they actually just repel them from something else that has to be part of the system, whether that be a train rail or a magnetic field, etc. Currently, it does not appear that either of those technologies would have any use in a craft that is thousands of feet above anything, much less one that is capable of rapid and abrupt maneuvers. Sure, there is always the chance that those technologies get improved and one day it works far beyond our expectations, but nothing has been shown to indicate that is the case today. Not even a tiny bit.

As I have stated many times in this thread, I find it hard to believe that somewhere in a secret lab a group of scientists has achieved these amazing breakthroughs (and I'm talking exponential breakthroughs, not just incremental ones as normally happens), and no one else has even come close. I'm not going to yet again go into all the specific reasons I feel this is an accurate statement about the state of "inventions and breakthroughs" unless someone else cares, but my point is that these things don't happen in a vacuum. Either a series of events happens little by little over time, with each step becoming public knowledge, or the current civilization-wide pool of knowledge is ripe for a huge breakthrough, meaning everyone that ever even considered it would have to be scooped up and silenced by the government. Sorry, governments not singular government, since science doesn't just happen here in the US. That also means that all those other governments have to be on the same page in terms of keeping it hidden from the public. And don't forget, they've been doing it for decades, because these sightings with these kinds of maneuvers aren't just from the last few years.

So, while both of those techs certainly "levitate" objects, there is nothing to indicate that they are anywhere near the point of producing results like those supposedly attributed to various sightings, and I don't buy that somehow we've advanced that far and kept it completely secret for decades. That's not even getting into the types of materials that would be required to allow those kinds of maneuvers either. I spent many a semester in college calculating material stresses and failures etc. and anyone with an interest can find the info as well. EVEN IF you somehow had the tech to zip a craft hither and fro with some anti-grav tech that eliminated the need for wings or control surfaces that we typically use for flight and steering, and even if we eliminate the pilot so that there's no squishy mess all over the inside when you're done, air resistance and momentum are still a thing. You don't make abrupt course changes at those speeds without some serious structural integrity. Imagine your car is somehow flying thousands of miles an hour in a straight line. Now, thanks to your spiffy new Mr. Anti-Grav booster connected to your V-8 engine, you are capable of (remotely, remember the splatter) making that car abruptly change direction and now it is going straight up at thousands of miles an hour. Except, it soon slows and eventually crashes back to earth. Why? Because your V-8 engine kept going straight, tearing itself through the front of the car in the process. Momentum doesn't work the way it supposedly does in many of those sightings. You would have to have some kind of momentum dampener/absorber as well. Or materials that are orders of magnitude stronger and more resilient than anything we currently have. Take your pick, neither of those things currently exist. And likely won't for a long, long time, if ever. And if it does exist, again, somehow they've kept it hidden and undiscovered by the general populace. Do you have any idea what a material that could withstand that sort of force would do to our everyday lives? Much less a momentum dampener? The company that discovered either or both of those and started mass-producing it would make trillions. Almost every single death by car accident could be stopped by a momentum dampener, at the very least. And bridges and buildings and shit wouldn't collapse with those kinds of materials. Sure, the cost might be prohibitive right now, but you think someone wouldn't figure out how to mass produce it or decrease the cost for society-changing concepts like those? And with the trillions of dollars you'd get to invest in R&D? You don't keep that sort of thing under cover long. And that's ignoring the whole anti-grav tech thing too, which might be worth even more. Trips to the moon? No problem!

That's just one tip of the discussion. If they (and by that I mean multiple world governments) are sitting on that sort of tech because they think it would freak us out, or because they think it gives them power over us little people, and they are somehow keeping every aspect of it hidden, it would literally be the biggest scandal of all time. And the best kept secret of all time.

And if we happened to get all that tech above from actual aliens? That would dwarf the aforementioned best kept secret by a huge margin.
I agree with you, I don't think there's secret labs with insane tech. They are going to want to sell that shit into mass production aircraft to get money out of the government. At most they may be slightly ahead.

Anything they do have will probably be more mundane, like I said about maybe saucer designs having major design issues and could have just been using multi directional jet engines.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Contrary to popular belief I'm sure, I do appreciate when people try to respond with reasonable answers to my questions, so thank you for that.

That being said, I'd say we're a long way on both of those technologies from what I would call anti-gravity. Technically you are correct, both of those technologies "levitate" objects. Except, they actually just repel them from something else that has to be part of the system, whether that be a train rail or a magnetic field, etc. Currently, it does not appear that either of those technologies would have any use in a craft that is thousands of feet above anything, much less one that is capable of rapid and abrupt maneuvers. Sure, there is always the chance that those technologies get improved and one day it works far beyond our expectations, but nothing has been shown to indicate that is the case today. Not even a tiny bit.

As I have stated many times in this thread, I find it hard to believe that somewhere in a secret lab a group of scientists has achieved these amazing breakthroughs (and I'm talking exponential breakthroughs, not just incremental ones as normally happens), and no one else has even come close. I'm not going to yet again go into all the specific reasons I feel this is an accurate statement about the state of "inventions and breakthroughs" unless someone else cares, but my point is that these things don't happen in a vacuum. Either a series of events happens little by little over time, with each step becoming public knowledge, or the current civilization-wide pool of knowledge is ripe for a huge breakthrough, meaning everyone that ever even considered it would have to be scooped up and silenced by the government. Sorry, governments not singular government, since science doesn't just happen here in the US. That also means that all those other governments have to be on the same page in terms of keeping it hidden from the public. And don't forget, they've been doing it for decades, because these sightings with these kinds of maneuvers aren't just from the last few years.

So, while both of those techs certainly "levitate" objects, there is nothing to indicate that they are anywhere near the point of producing results like those supposedly attributed to various sightings, and I don't buy that somehow we've advanced that far and kept it completely secret for decades. That's not even getting into the types of materials that would be required to allow those kinds of maneuvers either. I spent many a semester in college calculating material stresses and failures etc. and anyone with an interest can find the info as well. EVEN IF you somehow had the tech to zip a craft hither and fro with some anti-grav tech that eliminated the need for wings or control surfaces that we typically use for flight and steering, and even if we eliminate the pilot so that there's no squishy mess all over the inside when you're done, air resistance and momentum are still a thing. You don't make abrupt course changes at those speeds without some serious structural integrity. Imagine your car is somehow flying thousands of miles an hour in a straight line. Now, thanks to your spiffy new Mr. Anti-Grav booster connected to your V-8 engine, you are capable of (remotely, remember the splatter) making that car abruptly change direction and now it is going straight up at thousands of miles an hour. Except, it soon slows and eventually crashes back to earth. Why? Because your V-8 engine kept going straight, tearing itself through the front of the car in the process. Momentum doesn't work the way it supposedly does in many of those sightings. You would have to have some kind of momentum dampener/absorber as well. Or materials that are orders of magnitude stronger and more resilient than anything we currently have. Take your pick, neither of those things currently exist. And likely won't for a long, long time, if ever. And if it does exist, again, somehow they've kept it hidden and undiscovered by the general populace. Do you have any idea what a material that could withstand that sort of force would do to our everyday lives? Much less a momentum dampener? The company that discovered either or both of those and started mass-producing it would make trillions. Almost every single death by car accident could be stopped by a momentum dampener, at the very least. And bridges and buildings and shit wouldn't collapse with those kinds of materials. Sure, the cost might be prohibitive right now, but you think someone wouldn't figure out how to mass produce it or decrease the cost for society-changing concepts like those? And with the trillions of dollars you'd get to invest in R&D? You don't keep that sort of thing under cover long. And that's ignoring the whole anti-grav tech thing too, which might be worth even more. Trips to the moon? No problem!

That's just one tip of the discussion. If they (and by that I mean multiple world governments) are sitting on that sort of tech because they think it would freak us out, or because they think it gives them power over us little people, and they are somehow keeping every aspect of it hidden, it would literally be the biggest scandal of all time. And the best kept secret of all time.

And if we happened to get all that tech above from actual aliens? That would dwarf the aforementioned best kept secret by a huge margin.

What's your guess then?
What is following our navy strike groups along both coasts, and following them to the middle east?
If not advanced, super tech that blows anything we have out of the water, then what?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nola

Trakanon Raider
What's your guess then?
What is following our navy strike groups along both coasts, and following them to the middle east?
If not advanced, super tech that blows anything we have out of the water, then what?
That's an easy answer and I'm serious.

aliens-guy.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Given what we talk about in here, I think its probably a past civilization from a previous epoch. Quite possibly several epochs back. All that's left is a technilogical remnant.
And we shot down or found some of the shit they left behind and have been reverse engineering it as we have been able to.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Given what we talk about in here, I think its probably a past civilization from a previous epoch. Quite possibly several epochs back. All that's left is a technilogical remnant.
And we shot down or found some of the shit they left behind and have been reverse engineering it as we have been able to.
Bob did say in one of his interviews that 1 of the 9 saucers at S4 was found at an ancient archeology dig site

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Bob did say in one of his interviews that 1 of the 9 saucers at S4 was found at an ancient archeology dig site
That's true. Plenty of others said the same thing. I would assume they all are from dig sites, save for the first and second Roswell crashed ships.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
What's your guess then?
I've already answered this.

If not mundane answers like drones, missiles, etc. (which I think a lot of them are), then instrument malfunctions, oxygen deprivation, g-force strain, misinterpreted or misconstrued visual clues, wishful thinking, etc.

I know that you all have a bevy of "verified sightings" but I've already brought up potential problems with those (instruments giving wrong distance or size, etc.), and the human brain misinterprets things all the time, as brought up all the time about how varied eyewitness reports of the same incident are.

I choose to believe there are mundane explanations for all of these sightings. You choose to believe the fantastic explanations. That's how I explain the disparity, and my "guess" as to what is actually going on. Sure, I could be wrong, but none of the most convincing sightings have made me change my mind yet. Sorry if some of you think I'm sticking my head in the sand and willfully ignoring evidence. To me, it is only partial evidence, there is something (mundane) missing that explains it as rational.

Chris

Potato del Grande
And there's the simple fact that there are apparently craft chasing US forces up and down both coasts and over the to Middle East, but no clear photographs of them as usual.

We can take a photo of fucking Pluto billions of miles away but not stuff that's apparently commonplace over the ocean.

• 1Seriously?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
And there's the simple fact that there are apparently craft chasing US forces up and down both coasts and over the to Middle East, but no clear photographs of them as usual.

We can take a photo of fucking Pluto billions of miles away but not stuff that's apparently commonplace over the ocean.
That's not accurate.
They havent released the HD Photos/Videos.
At least not yet.
Wish they wouldn't hold them back any longer.
Multiple pilots from the Jefferson strike group, all the pilots have HD pics and shit on thier phones.
Around 60 to 100 pilots, many still in service today.
They see these every day. All the time.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
That's not accurate.
They havent released the HD Photos/Videos.
At least not yet.
Wish they wouldn't hold them back any longer.
Multiple pilots from the Jefferson strike group, all the pilots have HD pics and shit on thier phones.
Around 60 to 100 pilots, many still in service today.
They see these every day. All the time.
And not a one has surreptitiously transferred it off their phone and leaked it to someone? You'd think with that many pilots seeing them every day, it wouldn't be that difficult. Members of the armed forces smuggle shit in and out all fucking day long, a picture or video shouldn't be that difficult.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
And not a one has surreptitiously transferred it off their phone and leaked it to someone? You'd think with that many pilots seeing them every day, it wouldn't be that difficult. Members of the armed forces smuggle shit in and out all fucking day long, a picture or video shouldn't be that difficult.

View attachment 212925
I dunno dude. You get told you'll be breaking national security, that you and your family will be deleted if you release anything...I sure wouldn't share it. Dork.

• 1Worf

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I dunno dude. You get told you'll be breaking national security, that you and your family will be deleted if you release anything...I sure wouldn't share it. Dork.
I'm fairly certain they don't get to tell people in the armed forces that their families will get deleted. That's literally a lawsuit waiting to happen. THEY can be jailed, sure. Stripped of all ranks, court-martialed, lose benefits, etc. Bad shit, I agree. Yet military people risk those exact things every day over the dumbest shit, trust me. I'm sure some of our vets here would agree.

Tell me what I'm supposed to be looking at in that picture. It could literally be anything, up to and including an inflatable Gumby (with or without Eddie Murphy in it). Is that supposed to be a UFO? Non-alien, since you don't believe in them?

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I do not possess enough Worfs to accurately worf this.

So Gumby was closer to the truth than a UFO.
i hate to do that and be a buzz killington, but its not fair to use that debunked image as a gotcha to win an argument.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I see a space whale.

Also, back on the Navy pilots thing. You know what is also more plausible than UFOs? That pilots think it is hysterical to spread fake UFO sightings. I'm not saying that's the case, but if I'm ranking shit that I believe over other shit, that one is higher than UFOs.

• 1Like