The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
Well this is a rabbit hole to consume multiple hours of your life.

An alien craft was found on February 13, 1948 on a mesa near Aztec, New Mexico. Another craft was located on March 25, 1948 in Hart Canyon near Aztec, New Mexico. It was 100 feet in diameter. A total of 17 alien bodies were recovered from those two craft. Of even greater significance was the discovery of a large number of human body parts stored within both of these vehicles. A demon had reared its ugly head and paranoia quickly took hold of everyone then “in the know.” The secret lid immediately became an Above Top Secret lid and was screwed down tight. The security blanket was even tighter than that imposed upon the Manhattan Project. In the coming years these events were to become the most closely guarded secrets in the history of the world.

Majestic 12, the Secret Space Program, and The Wilson Memo. Deeper Disclosures with #NEONREVOLT. #QAnon #GreatAwakening

• 3Like
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Well this is a rabbit hole to consume multiple hours of your life.

An alien craft was found on February 13, 1948 on a mesa near Aztec, New Mexico. Another craft was located on March 25, 1948 in Hart Canyon near Aztec, New Mexico. It was 100 feet in diameter. A total of 17 alien bodies were recovered from those two craft. Of even greater significance was the discovery of a large number of human body parts stored within both of these vehicles. A demon had reared its ugly head and paranoia quickly took hold of everyone then “in the know.” The secret lid immediately became an Above Top Secret lid and was screwed down tight. The security blanket was even tighter than that imposed upon the Manhattan Project. In the coming years these events were to become the most closely guarded secrets in the history of the world.

Majestic 12, the Secret Space Program, and The Wilson Memo. Deeper Disclosures with #NEONREVOLT. #QAnon #GreatAwakening
A few days worth at the very least.
There is much truth to this too.
With this recovery, add in the Roswell crashes.
Technically, the first one was shot down with an experimental EMP from a fighter, apparently. The second one was what they guessed as a "checking up on the downed craft and crashed". That was the one highly publicized.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's gonna be a wild July.

3ss8cuoqwt731.jpg

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Picard

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet just want to say that I don't get you son. This is one of the most open minded threads possible. Any idiotic idea will be heard and ridiculed if it deserves it. Aliens and UFO's don't mean much to me but I do find them interesting most of the time.

The meat to me is that the mainstream narrative that we are peddled literally makes no sense. Gobleki Tepi shouldn't exist... at all. The Malta ruins shouldn't exist... at all. The ruins of Sardinia shouldn't exist and are reflected in both Greek and Roman records as myth. Despite the ruins still standing today.

That kind of thing makes you question shit. I absolutely love reading history and read it all the time. Which is why it's even more compelling how professionals ignore things when its convenient.

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet just want to say that I don't get you son. This is one of the most open minded threads possible. Any idiotic idea will be heard and ridiculed if it deserves it. Aliens and UFO's don't mean much to me but I do find them interesting most of the time.

The meat to me is that the mainstream narrative that we are peddled literally makes no sense. Gobleki Tepi shouldn't exist... at all. The Malta ruins shouldn't exist... at all. The ruins of Sardinia shouldn't exist and are reflected in both Greek and Roman records as myth. Despite the ruins still standing today.

That kind of thing makes you question shit. I absolutely love reading history and read it all the time. Which is why it's even more compelling how professionals ignore things when its convenient.
If everything is welcome, then welome a few reactions from me.

• 2Salty
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
This thread is constantly being watched by the government bringing the truth to light and being woke. Mudcrush is government disinformationist Richard Doty.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 6 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Withering skepticism is how we define ideas and knowledge. It also tends to result in the formation of dogmas, like you are seeing in mainstream prehistory.

I don't cotton to the idea of a high tech prehistory society. I just dont. Smells like stargate and that's a fine story but a stupid reality. But, that there were advanced technological societies beyond our commonly accepted narrative seems grounded in physical evidence. It's true, I don't want to think that civilization could fall that utterly. But more importantly than that I just don't see physical evidence for it. It SHOULD exist in other places than monolithic ruins.

We don't know everything there is to know. That doesn't mean the pyramids were pizo electric generators and the old kingdom had electric lights. As much as I love that idea I love it because I also suspect Society is older than we think. Not because it seems credible.

And that makes sense. If they're telling you modern humans are nearly a million years old, but human civilization three to twenty thousand years old I do think a reasonable person goes... Now, wait a,minute. S ure, inventing a codified language would take time. And attaining the social stability. And agriculture is not immediately obious. Metallurgy is a real trick. All those things take time. But that much time?

• 4Like
  • 1Picard

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
MY thoughts on "ancient high tech"

possibly. what we do not know would fill hundreds of libraries. however natural disasters COULD account for "de-evolving" a people. say 20k years ago a massive asteroid hit the ice sheet up north, causing a massive flood/earthquakes/year or three without a summer that made crops whither, etc there would be a massive die off. - see the dark ages we KNOW about, the dark ages caused a massive black slide in knowledge for a few hundred years, now take that and instead of half the population dying, take 3/4th...and the seas rising significantly-destroying the "centers" of commerce (seaports) etc etc, it is entirely possible that entire empires/countries are underwater now, remember if most of the teachers die, and the cities burned/got destroyed, how would people learn to read/write after 4-5 generations, the answer is,,they wouldn't, thus it is entirely possible that there are ancient -unknown- written languages that there is -currently- zero evidence of due to no one knowing where to FIND the ruins.

i am trying to find a chart where you can lower sea level, have not found it, but remember 20 thousand years ago the oceans were ~350 feet lower. look at venice italy, if google earth's elevation list is correct, 20k years ago the adriatic sea would have been roughly 170 MILES from venice and an area of 14,000 square miles that is now "ocean/sea" would have been land/rivers/plains/etc.

we do know that they had SOME sort of stoneworking techniques that need solutions that we have NO idea how to do even NOW. be it soundwaves, or lasers or stone melting substances. there is vast evidence that the mainstream narrative is ...lacking in certain areas and that as we explore and discover more, the dogma of the "consensus" view is getting weaker.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 1Picard

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Reading and writing would survive, but not any technical skills.

And texts etc would eventually get lost over thousands of years.

I would think if today, you wiped out electronics, and nobody could grow crops for 2-3 years, you would be looking at >90% die off.

Teaching a kid to read is easy, building a satellite from stone tools is hard.

It's easily possible there were high tech civilizations before us. And that the stone monoliths were the last remnants of that tech being used.

But was it? Dunno

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Withering skepticism is how we define ideas and knowledge. It also tends to result in the formation of dogmas, like you are seeing in mainstream prehistory.

I don't cotton to the idea of a high tech prehistory society. I just dont. Smells like stargate and that's a fine story but a stupid reality. But, that there were advanced technological societies beyond our commonly accepted narrative seems grounded in physical evidence. It's true, I don't want to think that civilization could fall that utterly. But more importantly than that I just don't see physical evidence for it. It SHOULD exist in other places than monolithic ruins.

We don't know everything there is to know. That doesn't mean the pyramids were pizo electric generators and the old kingdom had electric lights. As much as I love that idea I love it because I also suspect Society is older than we think. Not because it seems credible.

And that makes sense. If they're telling you modern humans are nearly a million years old, but human civilization three to twenty thousand years old I do think a reasonable person goes... Now, wait a,minute. S ure, inventing a codified language would take time. And attaining the social stability. And agriculture is not immediately obious. Metallurgy is a real trick. All those things take time. But that much time?

While skeletons and whatnot should indeed be found I agree. That all requires actual archaeological investigation. Obviously megalithic structures are easier to find. In terms of what should survive 12k+ years of being out in the wilderness? The answer to that question is not much at all. If we are to believe the younger dryas cataclysm and subsequent reestablishment of humanity. Then most of the major centers are either underwater, covered in dense forest/abandoned locations or even more likely just got shit built on top of it.

Most of the good finds that are found are in dry arid places (Egypt and such) or airless peat bogs. But stuff in dense forest that regrows in like 50 years if not managed? Yeah good luck finding anything but ruins in that mess. Consider yourself lucky if you do find ruins too. That giant ass temple in Indonesia was totally covered in dense forest for several hundred years until the British took efforts to restore it. It took white people to restore Macchu Pichu too.

• 5Like
  • 1Picard

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
He landed another interview.
Havent watched it but you should.
Shits badass.
Hour long.
Plugging his new movie of course.
Extraordinary.

• 4Like
  • 1Picard

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Any old school Art Bell fans, Netflix has just upped a doc about Bob Lazar.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user