The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
looking at that google image

definately made by man. it is an artificial lake/pond of some sort, via google earth timeline you can see it being made/excavated, there is an almost identical shaped -dry- lake/pond that the pointy end of the filled one points too.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
looking at that google image

definately made by man. it is an artificial lake/pond of some sort, via google earth timeline you can see it being made/excavated, there is an almost identical shaped -dry- lake/pond that the pointy end of the filled one points too.
Oh for sure. Just curious what the purpose is. I cant see that being thier portable water source. I'd wager its water for the labs experiments.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Did he put The Temple of Hapshepshut in the thumbnail for clickbait?

Didn't watch the video but skimmed it and he only uses the image at the end and hinted it was indeed clickbait :/

Did I miss something?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

Didn't watch the video but skimmed it and he only uses the image at the end and hinted it was indeed clickbait :/

Did I miss something?
Glad I'm not the only one that's noticed he is going more clickbait for views. Shooting out his theories is fine, but he shouldnt be using the images like this. Sends a false message.
Annoying cause I really like his content more often than not.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Did I miss something?
he's been trying to jazz up his channel even more lately, he has even been ripping off the Nat Geo logo as well(or something somebody else uses). i guess to give himself some credibility over the rest of the "nutters"

Last edited:

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
I’m sure it’s probably old news in this thread but Randall Carlson’s YouTube channel GeoCosmic REX is a gold mine of awesome videos. A must watch and subscribe.

GeoCosmic REX

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I’m sure it’s probably old news in this thread but Randall Carlson’s YouTube channel GeoCosmic REX is a gold mine of awesome videos. A must watch and subscribe.

GeoCosmic REX
it is indeed, i like his theory about the chicago fire and the other mysterious fires that started around that area at the same exact time.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
LMFAO Grade A trolling! Funny as hell

260K alien hunters sign up for joke Facebook event to breach Area 51: 'They can't stop all of us'

More than 260,000 Facebook users have signed up – and nearly 300,000 more are interested – in an upcoming event called “Storm Area 51, They Can’t Stop All of Us.”

On September 20 at 3 a.m., the group, according to the event details, plans to meet up at the Area 51 Alien Center tourist attraction to “coordinate our entry” inside the restricted military installation.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Black Triangle episode.
Before you skip it, many videos.
All at night of course. Makes sense if they are big black triangles. Certainly would cause a rustle otherwise.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Black Triangle episode.
Before you skip it, many videos.
All at night of course. Makes sense if they are big black triangles. Certainly would cause a rustle otherwise.
Can't watch the video in the UK but black triangles are Stealth Bombers.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Re: ancient tech, I just dont believe in. I cant fathom we would not find any signs of it in any archeological dig. Take for example the Pyramids. they know exactly where the stones were quarried from and to this day no "advanced tools" were ever found. Surely there would be hundreds of tools lost, forgotten about, buried, along the way as the quarried the thousands of huge large blocks over the millenia. And yet they still have not found shit. They dont even know how the fuck these people did all this shit, moved all those stones. Theories? sure, but no concrete evidence.

The thing I find fascinating is even today, using modern machinery and cranes and shit, they still have a hard time moving some of those stones.

Like imagine all of us a suddenly disappearing, some massive extinction event that widdled our population to say a few thousand people. So thousands years go by, population grows again and they start finding ancient shit buried by sands and time. Im sure they would be finding all sorts of shit preserved by time, silicone chips, metal oddly shaped into cell phone shapes, All that shit thats made from non ferrous metals, PLASTICS etc.etc.. shit like that just does not disappear that quick. And maybe you would not know wtf the shti was but you definitely would know it was made by us in the past.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
I think the main argument why we don't find that kind of thing is scavenging.

The Egyptian society in particular, the story is that they went through booms and busts. So during the bust time everything was scavenged and repurposed.

It does make some sense. If you're having a war then you go turn that construction equipment into war machines. You're doing it all by hand, you don't have factories or a reliable production infrastructure. If it's just a general lull then you scavenge rather than make.

It's exactly what we would do and started doing during the great depression. Things get repurposed.

It's for sure why they say the pyramids are picked clean. And I buy it actually. You could try to do a modern renovation and remarkable their outer facing. You could even complete the job. Within 50 years local Muslims and global tourists would strip all the marble unless you protected the site.

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Re: ancient tech, I just dont believe in. I cant fathom we would not find any signs of it in any archeological dig. Take for example the Pyramids. they know exactly where the stones were quarried from and to this day no "advanced tools" were ever found. Surely there would be hundreds of tools lost, forgotten about, buried, along the way as the quarried the thousands of huge large blocks over the millenia. And yet they still have not found shit. They dont even know how the fuck these people did all this shit, moved all those stones. Theories? sure, but no concrete evidence.

The thing I find fascinating is even today, using modern machinery and cranes and shit, they still have a hard time moving some of those stones.

Like imagine all of us a suddenly disappearing, some massive extinction event that widdled our population to say a few thousand people. So thousands years go by, population grows again and they start finding ancient shit buried by sands and time. Im sure they would be finding all sorts of shit preserved by time, silicone chips, metal oddly shaped into cell phone shapes, All that shit thats made from non ferrous metals, PLASTICS etc.etc.. shit like that just does not disappear that quick. And maybe you would not know wtf the shit was but you definitely would know it was made by us in the past.

That is why the question is interesting though. If we apply modern methods to some of the ancient sites and megalithic architecture we sit here and scratch our heads. Some people assume that to accomplish it they must have had an ancient equivalent to the modern method to do it. But we don't find anything that resembles what we think would be such a tool.

So the likelihood is that they knew a lot of things that we've forgotten. Or we've went down some different advancement path than in the ancient past.

Even IF we take the simplest idea that they had thousands upon thousands of highly trained artisan slaves to do all this stonework and shit that STILL requires a more complex society than the historical narrative would have you believe.

• 3Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The ones that really boggle my mind is the puma punku shit. Reliefs cut into hard ass stone that is almost perfect 90 deg corners. Stuff that we would hav a hard time doing with todays tech and materials. Its as if this shit was done by a computer and CNC, also check out how flat and smooth the surfaces are. Amazing shit however they did it.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That is why the question is interesting though. If we apply modern methods to some of the ancient sites and megalithic architecture we sit here and scratch our heads. Some people assume that to accomplish it they must have had an ancient equivalent to the modern method to do it. But we don't find anything that resembles what we think would be such a tool.

So the likelihood is that they knew a lot of things that we've forgotten. Or we've went down some different advancement path than in the ancient past.

Even IF we take the simplest idea that they had thousands upon thousands of highly trained artisan slaves to do all this stonework and shit that STILL requires a more complex society than the historical narrative would have you believe.
the most primitive of modern tools is bronze which was invented about 3k years ago. bronze does not cut granite, diorite, anducite or basalt. these structures are 4500 years old or much older. their explanation for this is they used stone balls to hammer hard right angles and drill holes. the entire thing is laughable. any tool from the Younger Dryas would have corroded by now unless it was stone, which wouldnt be used because it wouldnt work.

• 3Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Can't watch the video in the UK but black triangles are Stealth Bombers.
Does VPNs work for you to watch content outside of the UK?

I wish it was stealth bombers. These hang in the air, silent. The army, or navy or whomever has tried to cover up some of these by flying jets with flares, etc to mimic the sightings, but you could easily hear the engines.

Not saying I dont agree that it possible they were stealth craft, but there is evidence and hundreds of eyewitnesses and video that seem to indicate something else.

I could probably throw the episode up on my drive if you are interested bro.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Does VPNs work for you to watch content outside of the UK?

I wish it was stealth bombers. These hang in the air, silent. The army, or navy or whomever has tried to cover up some of these by flying jets with flares, etc to mimic the sightings, but you could easily hear the engines.

Not saying I dont agree that it possible they were stealth craft, but there is evidence and hundreds of eyewitnesses and video that seem to indicate something else.

I could probably throw the episode up on my drive if you are interested bro.
Stealth Bombers are 90s tech.

You telling me it's more likely that it's aliens than them just figuring out a way to have to them run silently? Electric cars are quiet aren't they?

Hovering Jets exist so that's nothing special.