The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, they are. You sorta get used to it, like Arthur Isaac.

It's funny how much difference it makes.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, they are. You sorta get used to it, like Arthur Isaac.

It's funny how much difference it makes.
Come on, arthur isaac has his own category of unlistenable voices. he has amazing theories, but you simply cant tolerate his tics. I dont link his videos because i cant stand the way he talks. I wont post anything i dont watch myself.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
That guy's voice intonations are incredibly annoying.
I really hate these English accents on these youtube channels, I'm not sure if I hear anything like this IRL or even on TV. Something like hbomberguy or Sargon of Akkad is fine as they have personality in their voices, but if I'm unfortunate enough to hear something like yogscast I want to kill myself. I want to call it millenial cuck voice?

The worst thing is that I've started making Youtube videos for a living and I sound exactly the same. At the moment I'm selling the videos and they are being dubbed by someone else, but I'm starting my own channel in September and I'm worried :/

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I really hate these English accents on these youtube channels, I'm not sure if I hear anything like this IRL or even on TV. Something like hbomberguy or Sargon of Akkad is fine as they have personality in their voices, but if I'm unfortunate enough to hear something like yogscast I want to kill myself. I want to call it millenial cuck voice?

The worst thing is that I've started making Youtube videos for a living and I sound exactly the same. At the moment I'm selling the videos and they are being dubbed by someone else, but I'm starting my own channel in September and I'm worried :/
everyone sounds different when recorded. your voice played back never sounds the way you hear yourself saying it. plus, whether you're aware of it or not, you are changing your voice to speak more clearly. hence the cuck voice. its why hollywood celebs sound completely different when in interviews as opposed to the big or small screen. in other words, dont worry about it,

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Come on, arthur isaac has his own category of unlistenable voices. he has amazing theories, but you simply cant tolerate his tics. I dont link his videos because i cant stand the way he talks. I wont post anything i dont watch myself.

Yeah, for him it's an actual impediment. He says it himself, he's literally got an elmer fudd voice.

• 1Like

Caliane

That guy's voice intonations are incredibly annoying.
its weird has hell, but its also memorable.

Its a million times better then that vlogger voice shit, aka Chris's millennial cuck voice.
Vsauce is like the exemplar of it.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Thick California accents are the worst. They lilt words preceding pauses, and it makes them sound like they have mental problems. Like they're trying to figure out how to make the mouth shape for the next word and it's gonna take a moment hold on.

• 1Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
Thick California accents are the worst. They lilt words preceding pauses, and it makes them sound like they have mental problems. Like they're trying to figure out how to make the mouth shape for the next word and it's gonna take a moment hold on.
California is cuck ground zero, what do you expect?

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
wow

California stupid is

"let me axe you a question" - but in a lispy and gay voice

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
that mecca video is Very compelling, and it SEEMS that this guy did meticulous- correct- research and is -probably- correct and that the original site of the black stone and the origin of islam was Petra.

• 1Like

Caliane

I had no idea Petra was a giant city, not just one or two temples dug into the walls.
Streets, aquaducts, theatre, etc..
Karta_Petra.PNG

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
that mecca video is Very compelling, and it SEEMS that this guy did meticulous- correct- research and is -probably- correct and that the original site of the black stone and the origin of islam was Petra.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I had no idea Petra was a giant city, not just one or two temples dug into the walls.
Streets, aquaducts, theatre, etc..
Karta_Petra.PNG
there is something called "little Petra" which is supposedly miles away but they now believe its still part of actual Petra and there are still more structures yet to be discovered.

• 1Like