The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Since the intro says sped up 5x, I slowed the video down. I'm going to go with an ultralight or powered parachute glider.
That's some hardcore military night training for sure. Would have been easier to discern for the video taker if he had some objects in the foreground to help with estimating the distance.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
The smart money is on those chambers being empty.

We won't know though. It would take significant political action to get Egyptians to allow you to dig a passage to them. Those pyramids are important for more than nebulous muh culture reasons. They can sell the mystery, and will.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i saw that one the other day and was going to post it, but i forgot. its very good. really makes you wonder just how old mankind is. do we get a reset button pushed every 15k years? then i started to think about that history channel show about what happens after all people have left the earth. the only thing that would still be standing after say 10k years are the pyramids and The Hoover Dam. The Hoover Dam is pretty much on scale with the Pyramids, i was there. its fucking massive.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The Chambers are filled with ancient grain, obviously.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
some day you might actually watch some of these videos and learn something, then you can , oh i dunno actually engage in a conversation with us.
I want to believe, and find it interesting regardless of truth (of course it's probably not, but still)

I just can't get past the immutable law of literate societies that anything worth knowing will be written down.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I want to believe, and find it interesting regardless of truth (of course it's probably not, but still)

I just can't get past the immutable law of literate societies that anything worth knowing will be written down.
how long does any form of writing last? 3000 years? 5000? 10000? Cuneiform is 5500 years old, which is pretty fucking old, but civilization is already at least double that age thanks to Gobekle Tepe. so, they were already using a form of writing that is now lost to time or they used stone carvings to communicate with each other.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Switzerland, 1978

_109976042_10228lot214-billymeierphotograph.jpg
_109972071_10228lot214-billymeierphotographfeaturedinthex-filesposter.jpg
_109976044_10228lot215-billymeierphotographfeaturedinthex-filestrailer.jpg
_109972068_10228lot213-billymeierphotograph.jpg
_109972067_10228lot213-billymeierphotographfeaturedinthex-filestrailer.jpg

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
how long does any form of writing last? 3000 years? 5000? 10000? Cuneiform is 5500 years old, which is pretty fucking old, but civilization is already at least double that age thanks to Gobekle Tepe. so, they were already using a form of writing that is now lost to time or they used stone carvings to communicate with each other.
We lost shitloads of history when Alexandria burned down.
The Vatican has much though.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
according to the video i think is linked above from the after skool dude

homo sapiens have been around for about 150 thousand years.

Recorded HISTORY is about 6 thousand years or 4% of the timeline. there is a significant chance that written language was around 50 thousand years ago, we just have to find it (that shit that supposedly is under antarctica - maybe?) or possible ruins buried in the sahara...who knows :)

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Or some sort of paper. If the practice was not widespread and if there was a worldwide calamity it is easily credible that all their written tests have simply decomposed.

The dead sea scrolls are only 2000 years old, and the only reason we have them is because they were hidden in a cave next to the dead sea. Insulated, arid, and hot.

Paper lasts about 50-200 years without recopying. Copying requires a stability in society that we are assuming was interrupted.

I dunno if it's true, but it's not a stupid or self contradicting thought. They might have written stuff down.

We have cuneiform because they used clay tablets. Basically we have cuneiform on accidemt, because they didn't bother to recycle the clay.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Or some sort of paper. If the practice was not widespread and if there was a worldwide calamity it is easily credible that all their written tests have simply decomposed.

The dead sea scrolls are only 2000 years old, and the only reason we have them is because they were hidden in a cave next to the dead sea. Insulated, arid, and hot.

Paper lasts about 50-200 years without recopying. Copying requires a stability in society that we are assuming was interrupted.

I dunno if it's true, but it's not a stupid or self contradicting thought. They might have written stuff down.

We have cuneiform because they used clay tablets. Basically we have cuneiform on accidemt, because they didn't bother to recycle the clay.
dead sea scrolls also were not paper, but animal skins, papyrus and copper. they last much longer than paper, but even still they were in horrible condition when found and too brittle to examine normally without destroying them. what we got from the DSS is through high tech xrays and very careful examination. its why we still havent figured the whole thing out yet.

we do have cave paintings which are very very old.
40,000 years old
Lubang_Jeriji_Sal%C3%A9h_cave_painting_of_Bull.jpg

20,000 years old
cave%20art.jpg

or just some old carvings

40,000 years old
Lion-Man-of-the-Hohlenstein-Stadel.jpg

there are other older ones, but they are too mind boggling to believe
7000,000 years old?
Bhimbetka-and-Daraki-Chattan-Cupules-oldest-art-of-all-time.jpg

500,000 years old?
venus-of-tan-tan.jpg

Anyway. we just dont have records of what went on before 5-10k years ago. we didnt just go from retards to smarties all of a sudden. we had smart mofos doing smart mofo shit from the beginning. i bet the guy who invented fire got all kinds of cavelady pussy up in his grill.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
It's easy to believe that there is older stuff since we have evidence of hearths used for long periods of time before then. In addition we know neanderthal made an epoxy like substance which took multiple people over a period of days. It's obvious civilization is much older than we think depending on how you define it.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
With how old our planet is, and how much of our landmass has submerged into the mantle over the years, there is no doubt in my mind that versions of us modern day Homosapiens have existed in the past. We are pretty lucky to even have remnants of the previous Epochs around. Maybe someday we will come upon a trove of info buried in some long-forgotten temple of doom. Probably not in our lifetimes though.

• 4Like
  • 1Picard