The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
doh, sorry, let me know who gets the window seat on the mothership.
tenor.gif
I would drive that until I'm in the dirt. Seriously lulz.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No blimp.
No drones.
Maybe someone's shooting a ufo video.
no, its a blimp, the lights curved in the shape of one. the video is only 45 seconds, doesnt show it leave or arrive. just that brief window when its lights were stationary. it suggests deception.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
its interesting the exit is omitted, thats the part everyone always talks about. how x object in the sky streaked away at unimaginable speed. if it hovers slowly away like the Goodyear corporation intended their blimps to do, you have your answer.
I hear what your saying. Totally. Based on this single video, and the same claim as many many others about how the objects go poof.
But.
100s of witnesses saw not a blimp.
It's easy to dismiss the single person sightings. Not the mass sightings though.
This towns a little different with the military test range to the east of them.
These folks have been watching the military testing craft fly around their town for decades. A whole town of observers. They know when something different is up.
This was something different.

There are a bunch of sightings out of that town. I'll dig up a few more vids...should have some broad daylight stuff too if I'm not mistaken.
That area is a hotspot with the nuclear missile storage facilities in the area too.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I hear what your saying. Totally. Based on this single video, and the same claim as many many others about how the objects go poof.
But.
100s of witnesses saw not a blimp.
It's easy to dismiss the single person sightings. Not the mass sightings though.
This towns a little different with the military test range to the east of them.
These folks have been watching the military testing craft fly around their town for decades. A whole town of observers. They know when something different is up.
This was something different.

There are a bunch of sightings out of that town. I'll dig up a few more vids...should have some broad daylight stuff too if I'm not mistaken.
That area is a hotspot with the nuclear missile storage facilities in the area too.
alright, 100s of witnesses saw lights just hanging in the sky. hundreds of others with cameras in their phones. i am waiting for footage of its exit. if it zips away into the night like The Flash, i am back on board the UFO train. here's your chance to convert me, MFF!

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
alright, 100s of witnesses saw lights just hanging in the sky. hundreds of others with cameras in their phones. i am waiting for footage of its exit. if it zips away into the night like The Flash, i am back on board the UFO train. here's your chance to convert me, MFF!
Can we just have a little fun with it before you go all "its a blimp bitch"?
Come oonnnnnn!

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users