The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Been sitting on this.
Shot with a night cam. Has vid using his nikon as well.
Only little parts of this full video were able to be seen by the human eye. Note the repeating lights. You'll thank me later.

Starts just after 2:50 but worth the context prequel.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
That gif triggers me because his mouth doesn't look like it is saying those words.

At least we've got a common enemy. I'm starting to really enjoy Mudcunt's notifications. It means I made an excellent post.

I think that's out of the angel/demon thing on amazon with Tennant.

that show wasn't so bad.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brad

Trakanon Raider
Been sitting on this.
Shot with a night can. Has vid using his nikon as well.
Only little parts of this full video were able to be seen by the human eye. Note the repeating lights. You'll thank me later.

Starts just after 2:50 but worth the context prequel.

That appears to be a chinook or similar...

• 1Truth!
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
From Plato said:
“This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean, for in those days the Atlantic was navigable; and there was an island situated in front of the straits which are by you called the Pillars of Heracles; the island was larger than Libya and Asia put together, and was the way to other islands, and from these you might pass to the whole of the opposite continent which surrounded the true ocean; for this sea which is within the Straits of Heracles is only a harbour, having a narrow entrance, but that other is a real sea, and the surrounding land may be most truly called a boundless continent. Now in this island of Atlantis there was a great and wonderful empire which had rule over the whole island and several others, and over parts of the continent, and, furthermore, the men of Atlantis had subjected the parts of Libya within the columns of Heracles as far as Egypt, and of Europe as far as Tyrrhenia. This vast power, gathered into one, endeavoured to subdue at a blow our country and yours and the whole of the region within the straits; and then, Solon, your country shone forth, in the excellence of her virtue and strength, among all mankind. She was pre-eminent in courage and military skill, and was the leader of the Hellenes. And when the rest fell off from her, being compelled to stand alone, after having undergone the very extremity of danger, she defeated and triumphed over the invaders, and preserved from slavery those who were not yet subjugated, and generously liberated all the rest of us who dwell within the pillars. But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea. For which reason the sea in those parts is impassable and impenetrable, because there is a shoal of mud in the way; and this was caused by the subsidence of the island. ”

Those atlantis vids are fairly interesting. Look at the maps he was making in order to reach a sea level, he's submerged libya to do it.

It doesn't sound like plato is telling a single tale. He's probably telling two that have merged before they got to him mixed in with a little bit of added topical "we rock" dick wagging. Atlantis isn't a city. It's a landmass. "In front of" could refer to south rather than west though if you think about it. If they were sailing to the coast of africa that would be "in front of". But if there was no coast of africa to sail along then it's not consistent. It's muddled at best.

That's a really neat formation though.

• 4Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
2019 was banner year for credible UFO sightings

It’s been a helluva year for Unidentified Flying Objects.
Once thought to be fictional works used to sell tabloids, 2019 has been awash with news of UFOs, aliens and strange phenomenon — including reports (complete with video) from verifiably sane sources.
In May, the Pentagon admitted it investigates UFOs soon after Navy pilots claimed to not only have seen but recorded UFOs during training exercises in 2004 and 2015.
In November, another report in Popular Mechanics confirmed that after the 2004 incident, two “unknown individuals” took the data tapes away and wiped the memory from the Navy hard drive.
Meanwhile, just around the time the Popular Mechanics report was released, unidentified flying objects were captured on video off North Carolina’s Outer Banks and the Army announced a partnership with Blink-182 frontman Tom DeLonge’s To the Stars Academy to research alien technology.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If I were testing bleeding edge technology for the military, and found out that some Navy personnel had caught footage of it, I'd have someone go grab it and erase it too.

If I were in charge of monitoring that sort of thing, I'd spend $775,000 over 5 years (probably about the same cost as buying a couple of government toilets a year)to "partner" with a Blink-182 guy to get access to his "advanced metals" to make sure he was really full of shit, instead of just assuming he was.

If I were that Blink-182 guy, I would release some of that metal to some high profile science types and prove he has what he claims he has. That way he doesn't risk getting Clinton'd and mankind misses out on all the breakthroughs this metal brings with it.

But that's just me, I'm sure it's aliens.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If I were testing bleeding edge technology for the military, and found out that some Navy personnel had caught footage of it, I'd have someone go grab it and erase it too.

If I were in charge of monitoring that sort of thing, I'd spend $775,000 over 5 years (probably about the same cost as buying a couple of government toilets a year)to "partner" with a Blink-182 guy to get access to his "advanced metals" to make sure he was really full of shit, instead of just assuming he was.

If I were that Blink-182 guy, I would release some of that metal to some high profile science types and prove he has what he claims he has. That way he doesn't risk getting Clinton'd and mankind misses out on all the breakthroughs this metal brings with it.

its a domino effect, someone reports they see a UFO. copycat hoaxers jump on board and then the media says UFO reports are exploding. cue even more ridiculous claims, before you know it its everywhere. meanwhile nothing of substance actually arises. how in this day and age of HD cameras in everyone's pockets do we still get footage of blurry lights as evidence of UFOs? but yes, its totally the aliens.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

its a domino effect, someone reports they see a UFO. copycat hoaxers jump on board and then the media says UFO reports are exploding. cue even more ridiculous claims, before you know it its everywhere. meanwhile nothing of substance actually arises. how in this day and age of HD cameras in everyone's pockets do we still get footage of blurry lights as evidence of UFOs? but yes, its totally the aliens.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I thought he'd be an austistic teenager/early twenties.

Instead he looks like he wants to fuck some kids.
i was thinking he would be more like this guy.
kevin-mcdonald-sky-high-2005-BPP0RX.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone has info or know the deal with Tyler of Secureteam10? He completely stopped making videos. Rumors has it he's strung out on pain killers due to his motorcycle accident or he got scared/threatened so he's no longer putting out content. I know he's getting alot of hate comments and losing subs on his YT channel.

I think its just the life cycle of this type of thing. You start up with the true believers. Then you pick up the next generation who are impressed by all the old stories. Then as it goes on without anything new really turning up people become disillusioned and cynical and turn on the channel.

Then you end up tossed on the discredited pile with all those who came before. Meanwhile the next generation is forming who will take the old stories you're telling now and repackage them for a new audience and the cycle will continue.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
I thought he'd be a fatty.

You ever watch Doc Martin? Kinda pictured that he'd look like the town bartender guy. I think he played Churchill in a Dr. Who episode.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard

iannis

Musty Nester
Didn't they even have a knockoff airwolf? I forget what it was but I seem to remember there were 2 different helicopter shows.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike