The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they probably can, an inch at a time. With rollers and grease and chains.

The stones were transported overland after being quarried. The fact of moving them itself isn't the strange part, it's moving them through that enclosed a space and being able to make 90 degree turns. You can see how tight that is, they weren't doing the sofa geometry trick of standing it up on its end to make the corner.

To me the odd thing is they don't find scarring in those tunnels. I mean odder. It's all odd. You can't blame erosion, those are dugout tunnels. Someone might have had a project to come back after the stones were moved and smooth the tunnels, but you'd the evidence of that as well.

It's a legit mystery.
factor in they also built this complex to house all of them. i mean there are a lot of boxes.
Serapeum-Original-EN.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
oh and this was the entrance
serapeum3.jpg

Yeah, but you could turn that into a wooden or earthen ramp plenty easy. That would be the simple part. Me and you could do that much with a shovel, food, and time. I've got no doubt at all the stonework was laid after the stuff was moved. They'd didn't just willy-nilly it, there was a plan being followed.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, but you could turn that into a wooden or earthen ramp plenty easy. That would be the simple part. Me and you could do that much with a shovel, food, and time. I've got no doubt at all the stonework was laid after the stuff was moved. They'd didn't just willy-nilly it, there was a plan being followed.
Well no, its not completed. Remember the one still stuck in the hallway? They might have been still working on adding more when construction abruptly stopped. There are also deeper catacombs down the tunnel. Nobody is really sure how far all this goes. They closed off the deeper section because its less stable. This place was still a work in progress. Those steps could have been added later, that suggests the ancient egyptians discovered it and made it a museum for tourists, the same as this civilization has. These places are super ancient.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
ONE of the issues is, on some of the artifacts found, the details of the object the heiroglyphs are on are much more refined and precise than the heiroglyphs themsevels, lending a bit of credence to the unorthodox theories that the objects are from an older civilization and the egyptians co-opted them

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Mudcrush policing the ancient civ thread: circa 1962, colorized:

neckbeards20.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 8 users