The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Those videos make me curious how many people fuck with my shit on a daily basis.

They must live close to the ghetto.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
They must live close to the ghetto.

At minimum a drug rehab facilitiy / homeless shelter, a jail, and a school.

Only way to explain the number of drug addicts looking to steal shit to pay for their habit, and the number of police cars from multiple agencies driving by, and the number of school kids wandering around in the mid-afternoon.

Throw in a dive bar for the number of drunk and disorderly assholes walking home / reckless driving.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Surfing youtube I stumble across this Bermuda Triangle of a street corner.

Then I see this on Liveleak, hey that's the same corner.
it's like a cam of an intersection in GTA.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I like how he says that the mound fits the Draco constellation (Originally Babylonian? so I doubt they would recognise that in North America) with fair precision around 4:45 and half of the stars are randomly dstributed through a 2D outline of the mount (drawn how? it's a 3D object with ill defined sides gently sloping into the earth) and half are entirely outside it.

That channel is total bullshit, it's half factual background then he presents wild speculation as the same thing in the second half.

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
"The Statue of Ramses II at Memphis

The symmetry that characterizes this 300-ton statue of Ramses has yet to be explained by modern engineers. While looking up at the constructed piece of art, Dunn realized that Ramses’ nostrils were identical in size and shape and perfectly symmetrical. To bring about this level of complex refinement, the ancient Egyptians had to have created a “much higher level of manufacturing technology” than today’s engineers have yet to conceive."

Look at this statue dude. It's perfectly symmetrical and made out of a material that's not easy to work with, especially with primitive tools. You would literally need a god damn computer to do this and yet you think it was just some super skill human? And you think I should keep an open mind? Seriously?

View attachment 165150

Perfectly symmetrical? The nose, mouth, and eyes are close, nothing else is. Just look at the chin and head garb or at the orange circles marking the brows. Look at the same picture without all the circles drawn in and you'll see that the lips and eyes are certainly not symmetrical. The farther back a picture is taken, the smoother things will look. Awesome, but not symmetrical.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Perfectly symmetrical? The nose, mouth, and eyes are close, nothing else is. Just look at the chin and head garb or at the orange circles marking the brows. Look at the same picture without all the circles drawn in and you'll see that the lips and eyes are certainly not symmetrical. The farther back a picture is taken, the smoother things will look. Awesome, but not symmetrical.

Don't you understand? Layer multiple thick lined circles around anything and it's magically perfectly symmetrical.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

The only reason some of it doesn't appear to be symmetrical is due to damage. All of the parts that are intact are perfectly symmetrical.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Hmm a video that provides evidence confirming what I've been saying all along posted by Chuk. Did the light bulb turn finally turn on?!
if thats your takeaway from that video, thats fine, just please dont trash other people for not sharing that same view.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
if thats your takeaway from that video, thats fine, just please dont trash other people for not sharing that same view.

What exactly is your take away from the video if not confirmation of my claims? I mean it's literally what the video is saying so why bother even posting it unless you share the same view? The reason I trash other people for not sharing the same view is because there is literally no other logical alternative view to have and people that disagree with it are doing nothing more than holding back the truth from progressing. In fact, not only are they holding back the progress of truth but they are trying to replace the truth with a lie.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What exactly is your take away from the video if not confirmation of my claims? I mean it's literally what the video is saying so why bother even posting it unless you share the same view? The reason I trash other people for not sharing the same view is because there is literally no other logical alternative view to have and people that disagree with it are doing nothing more than holding back the truth from progressing. In fact, not only are they holding back the progress of truth but they are trying to replace the truth with a lie.
the reason i posted that video and others is to remark on how amazing ancient human civilization was and encourage conversation on on when, how, why they did it, and what happened to them. there are no definitive answers here.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
the reason i posted that video and others is to remark on how amazing ancient human civilization was and encourage conversation on on when, how, why they did it, and what happened to them. there are no definitive answers here.

The problem I'm having is that I'm quite sure there are definitive answers here. You just refuse to accept the answers due to the implications of said answers. Which really blows my mind seeing as how my story is pretty much the most fascinating one that exists. They don't say that the truth is stranger than fiction for no reason. Our entire history has been hidden from us intentionally. What we need to do now is figure out why.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The problem I'm having is that I'm quite sure there are definitive answers here. You just refuse to accept the answers due to the implications of said answers. Which really blows my mind seeing as how my story is pretty much the most fascinating one that exists. They don't say that the truth is stranger than fiction for no reason. Our entire history has been hidden from us intentionally. What we need to do now is figure out why.
the further back our history goes, the more likely its going to be lost or fragmented. i think a lot of the things being kept quiet by the gatekeepers like Hawass and Lerner is due to hubris and not some active plot to keep us from knowing the real truth. they omit contradictions to their narrative because either there isnt enough evidence or they just arent prepared to admit they're wrong.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
You want unexplained phenomenon? I was speaking to a friend of mine today. He said that last night he won an argument with his wife, and she said, "you've been right this whole time and I've been wrong. I apologise."

Aliens caused this, right? Has to be aliens.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
You want unexplained phenomenon? I was speaking to a friend of mine today. He said that last night he won an argument with his wife, and she said, "you've been right this whole time and I've been wrong. I apologise."

Aliens caused this, right? Has to be aliens.
Liar. Not even aliens can do that

• 1Worf