The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'm quite sure there are definitive answers here.

the majority of the 8 billion people on this planet disagree with you, but the answers are definitive?

the rest of the human race is just that stupid compared to you, eh?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
the majority of the 8 billion people on this planet disagree with you, but the answers are definitive?

the rest of the human race is just that stupid compared to you, eh?

Sadly yes. Just look at the intelligence gap between people like Tesla, Divinci, Bacon, etc and the rest of the population.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Sadly yes. Just look at the intelligence gap between people like Tesla, Divinci, Bacon, etc and the rest of the population.
Just FYI @a_skeleton_03 demodded me for giving you warnings in this thread without filling out the right paperwork or something. Since I'm no longer a mod, you're free to run wild in this thread now.

• 3Worf
  • 2Salty
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 7 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
No, it's a constant bombardment of blind Trump support, feels Nazi-ish. Every so often there's a good thread, but it's mostly shit.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

so you equate yourself with Tesla and DaVinci?

lmfao, honestly

what have you invented? what scientific contributions have you made?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
so you equate yourself with Tesla and DaVinci?

lmfao, honestly

what have you invented? what scientific contributions have you made?

Not every genius is the same. I'd say that Mozart was a genius but he didn't really invent anything. I'd also say that Tiger Woods is a genius as well. Did he invent anything or contribute to scientific achievements? No.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Not every genius is the same. I'd say that Mozart was a genius but he didn't really invent anything. I'd also say that Tiger Woods is a genius as well. Did he invent anything or contribute to scientific achievements? No.

okay, so you're more of a Mozart of a Tiger Woods than a DaVinci?

what contributions have you made to the world that justify such a claim? i'm willing to believe you, but i need to see evidence.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
okay, so you're more of a Mozart of a Tiger Woods than a DaVinci?

what contributions have you made to the world that justify such a claim? i'm willing to believe you, but i need to see evidence.

Unfortunately I live in a world where my contributions will never be actualized because they go against the grain of those in power. Sort of like how the true extent of Tesla's inventions such as free energy will never be actualized.

• 2Picard
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Unfortunately I live in a world where my contributions will never be actualized because they go against the grain of those in power. Sort of like how the true extent of Tesla's inventions such as free energy will never be actualized.

Overall I don't think you're a troll, BUT every once in a while a post like this really makes me second guess myself. I like to call the problem the "Lumi Dilemma", either you are insane or the single greatest troll in the history of the world.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

what contributions? you haven't given us any reason to believe you.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Overall I don't think you're a troll, BUT every once in a while a post like this really makes me second guess myself. I like to call the problem the "Lumi Dilemma", either you are insane or the single greatest troll in the history of the world.

Considering you don't think God exists and one of your heroes is a complete retard who smoked and drank himself to death, I literally couldn't possibly care any less about anything you say or do. You're genuinely an embarrassment to the human race.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I've told you how to cure your cancer but you refuse to listen to me and then ask "what contributions?". Fucking hilarious.

YOU are the one that invented that method? you didn't hear it from elsewhere?