The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
So is he going to show us that piece of Element 420 or whatever number it is? Since they clearly aren't going to erase him from existence like he's so afraid of.

I mean, that's one of the easiest ways to prove he is telling the truth, and he's been touting it for years without getting Epstein'd, and everyone seems to think these government releases are somehow an admission of aliens (which they aren't), so what's holding him back?

Spoiler alert: He's not going to produce it. Because it doesn't exist, and he doesn't have any even if it did.
Uh huh

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Those usn videos are complete bunk and provably so. They would never release actual videos of a ufo and only a 15 second clip of it. Its just our military trolling and flexing their tech.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
So there's no 3) in your scenario? It must be one of those 2 scenarios?

I've been having these arguments with believers for like 35 years. The "truth" is always just about to come out, and boy will I look stupid when it finally does! Leonard Nimoy was doing "In Search Of..." before some of you were born. Still nothing.

I probably won't be alive in another 35, but I'd bet everything I have that we still won't have any definitive proof of aliens by then either.

I'm not sure what 3) would be. I've tried to come up with a 3).

Remnants of a prehistoric advanced civilization that we have... somehow managed to not notice for 3,000 years?

About 2400 of those could be forgiven. But human civilzation has become global within the past 400. Within the past 150 we've been gathering detailed information about the oceans.

I'm talking specifically about the things that pilots have reported over oceans. that one is at least semi-credible.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure what 3) would be. I've tried to come up with a 3).

Remnants of a prehistoric advanced civilization that we have... somehow managed to not notice for 3,000 years?

About 2400 of those could be forgiven. But human civilzation has become global within the past 400. Within the past 150 we've been gathering detailed information about the oceans.
3) We are misinterpreting information (purposely in some cases, not in others) or the information is incorrect because of limitations in instrumentation. And/or wishful thinking.

See, easy?

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
3) We are misinterpreting information (purposely in some cases, not in others) or the information is incorrect because of limitations in instrumentation. And/or wishful thinking.

See, easy?

Oh. I think of that more as 0).

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
What dimension?
The space between spaces.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users