The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I'm not sure whether those videos are of alien ships collecting data or some super-secret Chinese drone. If they were all recent videos I'd actually err on the latter, but one is from 2004.

If China has drones that can move that fast (and even moreso if they did in 2004) then they're decades ahead of us on unmanned aerial technology and we're fucked.

I hope it's just aliens.

Yes the country who is zero R and D or IP, who built a damn that is about to collapse and kill millions...they have made a drone secretly that bends time and space.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I was mostly kidding about it being Chinese tech, though a country's infrastructure doesn't have bearing on their military hardware. Look at the Soviet Union in the 80's with its crumbling infrastructure and hyper-powerful nukes that were 10-12x higher yield than anything we have even now. These things can happen.

But yeah, it's aliens.

Edit: Wasn't there supposed to be a report about all of this from the Pentagon a couple days ago? Haven't seen anything. I'd be surprised if these craft had anything living (or living as we know it) inside of them. Most likely drones collecting data, the way we send rovers out. Just a hunch.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I was mostly kidding about it being Chinese tech, though a country's infrastructure doesn't have bearing on their military hardware. Look at the Soviet Union in the 80's with its crumbling infrastructure and hyper-powerful nukes that were 10-12x higher yield than anything we have even now. These things can happen.

But yeah, it's aliens.

Edit: Wasn't there supposed to be a report about all of this from the Pentagon a couple days ago? Haven't seen anything. I'd be surprised if these craft had anything living (or living as we know it) inside of them. Most likely drones collecting data, the way we send rovers out. Just a hunch.

I believe the hyper powerful Soviet warheads were due to military doctrine, not technological superiority. I don't believe for a moment that US couldn't build a 50 megaton nuke like Tsar Bomba

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Do you know why we don’t have super carriers that can launch 5 times as many planes as the ones we have now?

it’s not because we can’t make it. It’s because it’s inpracical and un needed.

araysar nailed it. The only reason the faggy soviets made bombs that big was to try to flex dick strength saying “well look how big this is”

Meanwhile using less resources we could make 10 times as many bombs that would do more damage that tsar bomba when spread out.

did you see Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Job done. No need to crater the entire fucking area.
Russia’s nuke program was basically a 48 year old dad with bleached tips. All of show

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden

But yeah, it's aliens.

“Yeah it was aliens *eye roll*”

“it’s probably alien drones”

pick a lane.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Well it's something.

Neither of the easiest answers are practical enough to be credible. Either it's little grey drones or there is a cabal of humans somewhere on this earth experimenting with technology which is easily fifty years ahead of what is currently reproducible.

Now look, I don't think the guys at Lockheed are dummies. But I do think it would be nearly impossible to keep innovations on that scale secret, even if they come with accompanying hazard, for twenty years. I enjoy Bob lazar. But I pretty much think he's a fraud.

So basically it's something else. We are not observing what we think we are. Like seeing a bear out of the corner of your eye and thinking it's bigfoot.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I'm not sure what I think about Lazar. On the one hand, he comes across as pretty credible just from a human observation standpoint (but so do some other pathological liars). On the other hand, there are a number of problems with his story.

Fravor and the USN videos are the most credible evidence we have, at least as far as I know. Fravor mentioned that there were a few other aviators that saw the same shit he did that day and I'm curious as to why none of them have come forward. Also, other random personnel like the radar operators that reported to him that they had been seeing these things for quite some time. I'd like to hear from all of them.

Either way, I think we're going to see some interesting information: 1) Some country has made an extraordinary leap in technology. 2) We're being visited by off-world machines.

If it were the former, I don't know why they would allow the devices to be observed. Also, actively jamming an aircraft's radar is considered an act of war.

Hopefully more information will be coming out soon so we'll have something else to talk about other than China Flu and BLM.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So there's no 3) in your scenario? It must be one of those 2 scenarios?

I've been having these arguments with believers for like 35 years. The "truth" is always just about to come out, and boy will I look stupid when it finally does! Leonard Nimoy was doing "In Search Of..." before some of you were born. Still nothing.

I probably won't be alive in another 35, but I'd bet everything I have that we still won't have any definitive proof of aliens by then either.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I believe the hyper powerful Soviet warheads were due to military doctrine, not technological superiority. I don't believe for a moment that US couldn't build a 50 megaton nuke like Tsar Bomba

Of course they could, the point is that Russia diverted the resources for that despite their crumbling infrastructure in other areas, so China could have a hyper-advanced program for some new tech while their bridges are falling apart.

“Yeah it was aliens *eye roll*”

“it’s probably alien drones”

pick a lane.

There's no eye roll. I wasn't actually being sarcastic with the "yeah it was aliens". I can see how it looks that way but it wasn't the intent. I don't know what those objects are in the air force videos and I'm open-minded about it. I think there's a better chance of them being off-world ships than of being Chinese spy drones. Hoping more videos are gonna come out that shed some light on this.

I probably won't be alive in another 35, but I'd bet everything I have that we still won't have any definitive proof of aliens by then either.

Agreed. I mean, our lifetimes are nothing in geologic time, much less "space travel" time. Every generation thinks theirs is going to be the one to figure it all out, but it's more of a slow process of the sum total of accumulated knowledge over thousands of years that has gotten us this far. I would love it if we got visited by an inarguable otherworldly vehicle, in plain sight, like a Day the Earth Stood Still scenario with a ship landing on the White House lawn, within our lifetimes where everything was revealed to us.

Read "Childhood's End" by Arthur C. Clarke if you haven't. It's probably the most plausible fiction I've read in terms of predicting the effect the existence of aliens would have on human life.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
You're totally this meme bro.
giphy.gif

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
So there's no 3) in your scenario? It must be one of those 2 scenarios?

I've been having these arguments with believers for like 35 years. The "truth" is always just about to come out, and boy will I look stupid when it finally does! Leonard Nimoy was doing "In Search Of..." before some of you were born. Still nothing.

There could be more options. I don't know what else they could be. I mean I guess there are some other options that are even crazier than those two like the gubment is executing a psyop or something. I'm not much of a conspiracy person but I don't know how you explain those videos.

Since Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet Picarded my post, I'd be curious on his thoughts on what they UAPs could be.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
There could be more options. I don't know what else they could be. I mean I guess there are some other options that are even crazier than those two like the gubment is executing a psyop or something. I'm not much of a conspiracy person but I don't know how you explain those videos.

Since Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet Picarded my post, I'd be curious on his thoughts on what they UAPs could be.

Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet does that to everyone.

I think that the tic tac video is just our own military fucking around. It’s technology that’s 50 years beyond what we have and we just are not ready to see it. The government doesn’t want us to have nice things.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

Mud just hates the thread. This is the best worst thread on our boards after all.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet does that to everyone.

I think that the tic tac video is just our own military fucking around. It’s technology that’s 50 years beyond what we have and we just are not ready to see it. The government doesn’t want us to have nice things.

Fravor's encounter was in 2004. So, you think that nearly two decades ago we had something in the inventory that could go from 20,000 feet to 80,000 feet almost instantly?

I don't know how that sort of technological leap could be kept secret for that long. Whatever physics it is using would have a substantial impact on what we can do.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The craft that does the rotating is working exactly the same way Lazar describes.
So is he going to show us that piece of Element 420 or whatever number it is? Since they clearly aren't going to erase him from existence like he's so afraid of.

I mean, that's one of the easiest ways to prove he is telling the truth, and he's been touting it for years without getting Epstein'd, and everyone seems to think these government releases are somehow an admission of aliens (which they aren't), so what's holding him back?

Spoiler alert: He's not going to produce it. Because it doesn't exist, and he doesn't have any even if it did.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Can't help but feel Lazar is probably a disinformation ploy by the government. Best way to keep people off the nose of stuff that really matters, is to send them elsewhere looking for answers. Military has always been masters of disinformation; it's a much easier tactic than complete silence.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like