The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Ancient Architects 5 hours ago

Quick update for anyone patiently waiting for my new video. So, it’s 1 hour 28 minutes long. I’ve completed 1 hour of it so far and it will be released I think on Tuesday next week. This is a realistic timescale. It’s been a difficult one to make as it’s hard to explain something without good images and so I’ve had to make a lot of diagrams on PhotoShop. But I’m pleased with how it’s progressing and it should generate a lot of discussion for anyone interested in the Great Pyramid. Best wishes to Ben (UnchartedX) and Jimmy (Bright Insight) whilst in Egypt - follow them on Twitter and Instagram for updates - and YouTube of course!
7RMxcv_XOGbKl3F7cGoPP-JkEwvqyuDvGyk8v84afK6sQy7Y8jN7hRaSYQq5YMvmBkU2fwX6fnTwWwg=s350-nd

Wait, what? Yiu make your own videos? Link???????

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this is so shoddy, they even left grinder marks on the panel and didnt bother to clear away the hole they just dug.
36264980-9001495-A_mysterious_metal_monolith_has_appeared_in_Romania_after_anothe-a-9_1606754342296.jpg

36265448-9001495-The_shiny_triangular_pillar_was_found_on_Batca_Doamnei_Hill_in_t-a-10_1606754342307.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
this is so shoddy, they even left grinder marks on the panel and didnt bother to clear away the hole they just dug.
36264980-9001495-A_mysterious_metal_monolith_has_appeared_in_Romania_after_anothe-a-9_1606754342296.jpg

36265448-9001495-The_shiny_triangular_pillar_was_found_on_Batca_Doamnei_Hill_in_t-a-10_1606754342307.jpg

that is the ancient language of the Annunaki

• 3Worf
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What's his challenge to people coming to the Americas through Russia via the land bridge?
Not sure what you mean, but the landbridge from russia is just one possible way to have gotten here. during the ice age the glaciers were much further south. so it was much easier skimming along the ice in the Pacific right over to Mexico fishing and hunting than doing that all the way up north to Russia and then come down through Canada.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Not sure what you mean, but the landbridge from russia is just one possible way to have gotten here. during the ice age the glaciers were much further south. so it was much easier skimming along the ice in the Pacific right over to Mexico fishing and hunting than doing that all the way up north to Russia and then come down through Canada.

I'm absolutely not arguing. But I would presume there are dated fossils that are older up by Alaska and gradually get younger as they move down through the Americas into south America?

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
  • 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Genetically speaking, almost all Amerindians are closely related to archaic Siberian populations, meaning their ancestors definitively came from there...

... except for a very small handful of south central America that have some significant southern Asian affinity, indicating that there's a small separate population that probably migrated across the Pacific without mixing with those Siberians first to settle there and go frisky with the others. But that's a rarity - almost all of the inhabitants of the Americas come from Siberia originally.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Genetically speaking, almost all Amerindians are closely related to archaic Siberian populations, meaning their ancestors definitively came from there...

... except for a very small handful of south central America that have some significant southern Asian affinity, indicating that there's a small separate population that probably migrated across the Pacific without mixing with those Siberians first to settle there and go frisky with the others. But that's a rarity - almost all of the inhabitants of the Americas come from Siberia originally.
Theey came later, but they werent the original peoples here.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like