The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this video is about OoPArt found in the US.
out of place artifacts.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I just wanted to say I'm still learning about the ancient world, and really loving learning about it. I know this is a thread more for paranormal weird parts of it, but there's no other place on the internet I can talk about this shit. Been reading a lot about Constantine and how he was the large part of christianity spreading through Rome, and how that led to christianity spreading so far around the world. Loving reading about how religions just adopted other things from other religions, ie, making some other religions god a "saint" so it was easy to adopt, painting wings on babies and calling them angels, holidays on pagan holidays, etc.

I have a question..

If you could go back in time 6,000 years, right this second, what would you teach them? I'd teach them some basics of waste disposal / parasites / don't throw your shit into the streets.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I just wanted to say I'm still learning about the ancient world, and really loving learning about it. I know this is a thread more for paranormal weird parts of it, but there's no other place on the internet I can talk about this shit. Been reading a lot about Constantine and how he was the large part of christianity spreading through Rome, and how that led to christianity spreading so far around the world. Loving reading about how religions just adopted other things from other religions, ie, making some other religions god a "saint" so it was easy to adopt, painting wings on babies and calling them angels, holidays on pagan holidays, etc.

I have a question..

If you could go back in time 6,000 years, right this second, what would you teach them? I'd teach them some basics of waste disposal / parasites / don't throw your shit into the streets.
I'm too lazy to search back through this thread, though I'm sure Graham Hancock has been mentioned. He has 4 or 5 books in this realm of stuff. There's also which came out earlier this year. Saw the author on JRE and downloaded the audiobook later that day. Fascinating stuff.

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Atheism. Don't wrap your moral teachings, history and self improvement tips into a religious narrative - it's going to cause problems later.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Atheism. Don't wrap your moral teachings, history and self improvement tips into a religious narrative - it's going to cause problems later.

It is interesting how basically all groups of early man invented some type of god for themselves to worship!

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
painting wings on babies and calling them angels,
That's one of the things I always love when I show someone "that's a cherub" "WTFFFF?" "Why? It has the required four heads... Why, you thought those were little babies with dove wings?"

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Strictly speaking, it wouldn't work. As we've seen, people create their own mythologies if your culture fails to provide and enforce one.

As said, if you could teach three thing 6000 years ago:
- Writing (we're in the era of proto-elamite and similar pre-written era), the importance of literacy, and the very simple trick of the printing press to go with it
- Hygiene and the theory of disease. That one's dangerous - the population explosion that comes with it require a very fast progress in agriculture productivity
- The simple basics of scientific method. Your ideas must be informed by the world (the art of the hypothesis), the world itself is the arbiter of what works and what doesn't (the art of the experiment) and mostly, more people talking to each other make it stronger because criticism is good (publish!!!).

(and atheism can emerge "naturally" from the latter)

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Dislike

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/

I have a question..

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
If you could go back in time 6,000 years, right this second, what would you teach them?
How to get the flying fuck out of fire on the ground in MMOs. I feel like 6000 years just might be enough to do the trick.

Probably not though.

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
  • 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi