The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
If time travel were possible, then it means that the bad guys have control of it and have directed history into a dark place for their own profit. if i had a time travel device. the only one in existence. id destroy the fucking thing and never tell anyone about it. its way way way too dangerous in the wrong hands.
That depends. Theories exist that every time someone changes some shit, there is a new divergent timeline formed. Co existing with the old one. So there could possibly be an infinite number of timelines.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
It's called project blue beam.
I remember watching the Steven Greer documentary “Unacknowleged” a while back and this lady (forgot her name) was telling a story of Wernher Von Braun who was on his deathbed or in a hospital dying. He told her that “they” will use aliens as a means of a world threat. I have to watch it again exactly what she was told but it’s something similar to that.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It's clearly aliens who've set up an underwater base.

1623007812223.png

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
146 IQ idea: Official reports of "UFOs" are a distraction to get conspiracy theorists off the trail of all the other real conspiracies.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 4 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
That depends. Theories exist that every time someone changes some shit, there is a new divergent timeline formed. Co existing with the old one. So there could possibly be an infinite number of timelines.
This is my stance. All quantum possibilities are realized (multiple worlds). Time travel simply creates another branch which itself has near infinite branches spawning from it. That's why Skynet sending back a Terminator would be pointless.

• 6Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This is my stance. All quantum possibilities are realized (multiple worlds). Time travel simply creates another branch which itself has near infinite branches spawning from it. That's why Skynet sending back a Terminator would be pointless.
What if Skynet's intelligence benefits from quantum communication across multiple realities? And so the most efficient way to expand its computing resources is to expand across more possible worlds? Therefore it would constantly be sending terminators back in time to spawn more realities where Skynet wins to spread its quantum neural network across those worlds, and calculating the earliest possible intervention point with which to create more beneficial conditions for Skynet to win sooner.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Mother of God

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Quantum jumps, Mandala effect, timeline shifts
There is no Mandela effect; human memory is just shit and also people aren't particularly observant in the first place. The reason so many people think it was spelled "Berenstein Bears" is because they never fully read it the first time, they just mentally shortcutted and assumed they were reformed Jewish-American bears. It is the same reason most people can easily read this:

1623015755646.png

People don't actually read all the letters in each word.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Smuggly

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I'm pretty sure it's just the Xindi trying to sabotage earth's past as part of the temporal cold war.

• 2Worf
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
No 90 degree. A 45 degree ascent, seemed to stop for a second and vertical take off within a blink of an eye. Definitely not an UFO.

On a serious note good video. I always wondered why some of the videos showing these objects are glowing while others are not. Is there an anything explanation to this? Other than editing and faking it I guess. The ones the government released didn’t have any of these glowing objects but hundreds of eye witness case reports, photos and and some videos of them glowing.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike

Nola

Trakanon Raider
There is no Mandela effect; human memory is just shit and also people aren't particularly observant in the first place. The reason so many people think it was spelled "Berenstein Bears" is because they never fully read it the first time, they just mentally shortcutted and assumed they were reformed Jewish-American bears. It is the same reason most people can easily read this:

View attachment 357080

That’s why y’all need to Hemi-Sync your brain.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

View attachment 357080

Read this aloud after a bottle of scotch.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
What always bugs me is how different all the crafts look.

If these are man made, the cost of just a single working 'ship' would be astronomical. Multiple different shapes and sizes? Seems very far fetched.

If they're alien, how many different spacecraft shapes does one species bring across the galaxies to check out a planet? My guess? Just one type of flying probe.

So lots of bogus stuff out there unless people assume we're being visited by multiple alien species. If so, we're fucked.

Interesting times either way.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What always bugs me is how different all the crafts look.

If these are man made, the cost of just a single working 'ship' would be astronomical. Multiple different shapes and sizes? Seems very far fetched.

If they're alien, how many different spacecraft shapes does one species bring across the galaxies to check out a planet? My guess? Just one type of flying probe.

So lots of bogus stuff out there unless people assume we're being visited by multiple alien species. If so, we're fucked.

Interesting times either way.
thats why its so important that they get actual clear images. every video camera will distort images in different ways. most common is spherical, but others can be geometric shapes. what you are seeing are the limits of each camera trying to capture an image. you can do it with your cellphone camera. focus on a lit object. then move back and then zoom in. the further back you get the more it distorts.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users