The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
thats why its so important that they get actual clear images. every video camera will distort images in different ways. most common is spherical, but others can be geometric shapes. what you are seeing are the limits of each camera trying to capture an image. you can do it with your cellphone camera. focus on a lit object. then move back and then zoom in.
As a camera dude myself its the distances that distort the inages more than anything. Unless you have a 500-1000 focal length zoom, like actual glass, its gonna look like shit. And then it better be mounted on a sturdy tripod or some sort of gimble or else its gonna be blurry and shaky as fuck. Digital zooms are crap, shit thats on your cell phones. Your better off not zooming, then cropping and modding the video later.

• 6Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
As a camera dude myself its the distances that distort the inages more than anything. Unless you have a 500-1000 focal length zoom, like actual glass, its gonna look like shit. And then it better be mounted on a sturdy tripod or some sort of gimble or else its gonna be blurry and shaky as fuck. Digital zooms are crap, shit thats on your cell phones. Your better off not zooming, then cropping and modding the video later.
a lot of hoaxers or just ignorant people take advantage of the shakiness. they will focus on say a street light or the moon. then zoom in until distortion and the natural jerkiness (or intentional) of the camera makes the object appear to be jumping all over the sky because all context has been removed. I'm not trying to be a cynical asshole ( i am), but these are common traits of a "UFO" video. been that way since forever, especially during the analog video days.

• 5Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Its going to be hard regardless to capture shit like this in pitch black. Usually you dont have the equipment on you to do the right thing. Im sure many try, staring up in the sky for hours and long nights with the right equipment but nothing happens, lol. Its not like normies out there are running around with $10K worth of equipment just so they can capture UFO shit if one happens to drop by. Ive spent hours and hours capturing the milky way with my $2K shit in northern MI and never once saw anything resembling a UFO, lol

• 4Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Its going to be hard regardless to capture shit like this in pitch black. Usually you dont have the equipment on you to do the right thing. Im sure many try, staring up in the sky for hours and long nights with the right equipment but nothing happens, lol. Its not like normies out there are running around with $10K worth of equipment just so they can capture UFO shit if one happens to drop by. Ive spent hours and hours capturing the milky way with my $2K shit in northern MI and never once saw anything resembling a UFO, lol
exactly, with good equipment you will never see a "UFO" . its not possible because if the image is clear, then it won't be unidentified. lets say you do get the shot of a lifetime, you see a disk shape object skirting the sky. your rig is on point and you can clearly see some alien dude flipping you off in the window of the craft. by definition that isnt a UFO. its a clear image of an alien spacecraft and a space yahoo giving the finger. see how that works? either is a blurry mess or its something. UFO=blurry mess.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
What always bugs me is how different all the crafts look.

If these are man made, the cost of just a single working 'ship' would be astronomical. Multiple different shapes and sizes? Seems very far fetched.

If they're alien, how many different spacecraft shapes does one species bring across the galaxies to check out a planet? My guess? Just one type of flying probe.

So lots of bogus stuff out there unless people assume we're being visited by multiple alien species. If so, we're fucked.

Interesting times either way.
I remember Bob Lazar saying the UFO that he saw and was inside of seemed it was made out entirely one piece of material. As if it was in our modern sense the craft would of been 3D printed. Everything was smooth and there were no edges. But yeah it is surprising the sheer amount of different sizes and shapes. Definitely the Astra TR3B is ours but the Tic tac, I couldn't even begin to explain what the hell it is.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Re: This UFO stuff being used as a distraction, or to get conspiracy theorists off of other real conspiracy theories... if there were any huge new revelations here, I would think that there are altruistic motives in releasing this now. However, given that the government has been sitting on all of this for years/decades makes right now a curious time to release all of it indeed. Smells more like manipulation to me, a boogeyman to freak everyone out.

• 5Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
What boggles me about this whole distraction theory what could be possibly more revealing than intelligent life not from earth? Other than god and the devil finally revealing themselves on earth? They are are hundreds of things the powers to be could of came up with other than an alien threat.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What boggles me about this whole distraction theory what could be possibly more revealing than intelligent life not from earth?
a stolen presidential election for leader of the free world? a global pandemic orchestrated to cripple the world economies cept for the one nation who released it and owns the media organizations that pushed the story? those things might be more on people's minds on a day to day basis than even the possible existence of life outside of our plant.

• 4Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
A redditor spotted inconsistencies in the original video so these viral marketers deleted and re-uploaded it without mistake.
deleted url
w58D66o.png

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Don’t know if this was posted or anyone watched this interview with Luis. I’m not saying it was aliens but……

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I remember Bob Lazar saying the UFO that he saw and was inside of seemed it was made out entirely one piece of material. As if it was in our modern sense the craft would of been 3D printed. Everything was smooth and there were no edges. But yeah it is surprising the sheer amount of different sizes and shapes. Definitely the Astra TR3B is ours but the Tic tac, I couldn't even begin to explain what the hell it is.
Spoiler alert: anything Lazar says is complete and utter bullshit until he produces Element 69420 he claims to have a piece of. Which means forever, because he doesn't have shit.

• 3Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
So has that greatly anticipate report been released? Styx had a video this morning claiming the contents of it were bullshit like he had predicted.

• 3Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
So has that greatly anticipate report been released? Styx had a video this morning claiming the contents of it were bullshit like he had predicted.

I think everyone knows it’s going to be nothing. I don’t think anyone expects some major disclosure.

• 3Like