The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

rad

Lord of Guk
Even with how horrible Wikipedia is, that first article even gives the debunking information near the bottom. How does anyone still believe this isn't entirely fake??

You need to get that Mick West dick out of your mouth.

• 4Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
You need to get that Mick West dick out of your mouth.
You say this like I have any idea who Mick West is. Care to enlighten me? Maybe then I'll recognize his dick amongst all the others.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Cleaning out the "for profit" asshats in the ufo profiteering racket was only a matter of time. Seems like my posts against Greer have got people thinking straight about who they invest thier time and brain space in when pondering the phenomenon. About fuckin time.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
after almost a hundred years of sightings in the modern era, people are still trying to convince the world the space aliens are real. its much like after 50 years, people still have to try to convince everyone that man made global warming is real. how dare you! or this horrible .01% fatality rate pandemic was real. trust us!

if something was really real. it would be apparent to everyone.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Even with how horrible Wikipedia is, that first article even gives the debunking information near the bottom. How does anyone still believe this isn't entirely fake??
There is a mountain of evidence everything from airline pilots, military pilots, government officials, award winning journalists, freedom of information requests and people who have formally worked at these facilities to convince me. Former PM of Australia confirmed a cover up and high level Australian air force officials confirmed these are real craft and they're astonished mainstream news doesn't investigate. We basically hit the atomic age and then they appeared in droves in an almost a show of force.

Everybody's level of skepticism is different.. I went from a total non believer to being extremely curious after the navy videos came out then started looking at FOIA requests to becoming totally convinced this is real. Just thinking about the numerous reports of nuclear missiles being turned off in silos while UFOs were overhead makes my hair stand up. Fuck the Russians and the Americans both had nuclear missiles enter launch sequence with UFOs near by.. I have to believe that if the US's enemies had this capability they would of used it and if the US could of used that against Russia they would have. Just make all the nukes blow up in their silos and then walk across Russia, that doesn't sound like something the US wouldn't of used.

Are they aliens? Fuck if I know. Is there is some sort of advanced civilization flying ships around doing god knows what? I think that's irrefutable at this point. Whether it's from earth or not I don't know but it's definitely enough proof to make believe something we can't explain is here and explanations other than aliens sound just as outlandish as aliens.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
There is a mountain of evidence everything from airline pilots, military pilots, government officials, award winning journalists, freedom of information requests and people who have formally worked at these facilities to convince me. Former PM of Australia confirmed a cover up and high level Australian air force officials confirmed these are real craft and they're astonished mainstream news doesn't investigate. We basically hit the atomic age and then they appeared in droves in an almost a show of force.

Everybody's level of skepticism is different.. I went from a total non believer to being extremely curious after the navy videos came out then started looking at FOIA requests to becoming totally convinced this is real. Just thinking about the numerous reports of nuclear missiles being turned off in silos while UFOs were overhead makes my hair stand up. Fuck the Russians and the Americans both had nuclear missiles enter launch sequence with UFOs near by.. I have to believe that if the US's enemies had this capability they would of used it and if the US could of used that against Russia they would have. Just make all the nukes blow up in their silos and then walk across Russia, that doesn't sound like something the US wouldn't of used.

Are they aliens? Fuck if I know. Is there is some sort of advanced civilization flying ships around doing god knows what? I think that's irrefutable at this point. Whether it's from earth or not I don't know but it's definitely enough proof to make believe something we can't explain is here and explanations other than aliens sound just as outlandish as aliens.
You're not going to convince the dogmatic zealots that have the blinders on. Don't waste the effort.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You're not going to convince the dogmatic zealots that have the blinders on. Don't waste the effort.
man, you could do that in one second. show us clear evidence of a UFO. not some blurry shitball a hundred miles away filmed with a 1998 quality webcam that could be anything and the footage was cut off abruptly. where are the HD UFO videos? i went from a believer to a non believer because of this. in this age where everyone has an HD camera in their back pocket and they film anything and everything there is no clear image of UFOs or Bigfoot, Nessie, Skunk Ape, Champy, Ogopogo or Bunyip. i can go back to believing again. just please provide clear images of these things.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Did you ever stop to think that maybe the operators of the craft don't want them to be photographed? Human tech or alien or underground dwarves, does it matter at this point? Why is a photograph the only thing you'll believe when these phenomena have been well documented (albeit secretly and with much suppression, obfuscation, and misdirection over the decades?)

Your government and others around the world are taking it seriously, and have been for a long time. But you need a clear image to take it seriously from your couch? This is probably the most important topic of our entire civilization. It has to do with all aspects of our existence.

The decades of suppression and misinformation are so successful that even though you are being shown the evidence our military is willing to release publicly, you still deny it; while at the same time pointing to thunderf00t's youtube debunking videos as gospel.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
I encourage everyone to watch this interview with Robert Bigelow by George Knapp. It goes into all things Bigelow has been and is involved in, from ghosts to UFOs to skinwalker ranch, to life after death.

It seems he believes this is all tied together. Consciousness is the key to it all. Bigelow makes a great point that we are not ready to truly understand consciousness as a species.

He compares the information we can gather at our current level of science to being given a single piece of a cell phone 100 years ago and being asked to make a call. We haven't even detected the entire device, much less the cell network.

Part 1

Part 2

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Did you ever stop to think that maybe the operators of the craft don't want them to be photographed? Human tech or alien or underground dwarves, does it matter at this point? Why is a photograph the only thing you'll believe when these phenomena have been well documented (albeit secretly and with much suppression, obfuscation, and misdirection over the decades?)

Your government and others around the world are taking it seriously, and have been for a long time. But you need a clear image to take it seriously from your couch? This is probably the most important topic of our entire civilization. It has to do with all aspects of our existence.

The decades of suppression and misinformation are so successful that even though you are being shown the evidence our military is willing to release publicly, you still deny it; while at the same time pointing to thunderf00t's youtube debunking videos as gospel.
they dont want to be photographed? dude these sightings are low enough in the atmosphere to be photographed, albeit in a shitty manner. even the Star Trek episode where they go back in time to Earth 1960s they knew enough not to orbit low enough not to be on any radar or photographed. well Mr Spock did. the whole episode was based around the enterprise being photograhed and they beamed up the jet plane pilot and had to get the photos retrieved. i'm sure the aliens watch Star Trek and would know not to be an idiot like Kirk.
but seriously, forget all the eyewitness testimony. they all have cameras with them to back up their stories. in 1080p rez no less. the military is so willing to release this footage in very short clips, but not willing to release the entire raw footage? these people are fucking with the public to cause a distraction from the fuckery thats actually going on . they did it all before during the Cold War. we did it. Russia and the UK as well. when the cold war was ending. we revealed our stealth aircraft tech in development from the end of ww2 and woops, it was us all along.
iu

USAF_B-2_Spirit.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users