The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Fifteen minutes my ass. They need to write this shit down so I can skim it in the 30-60 seconds it deserves, at most.

Any content that exists only on YouTube is garbage

"oooooo let me sit down and watch a 15 minute video with a few seconds worth of actual information, great idea modern internet!"
shouldnt need any time to explain if they have clear evidence. show the evidence and let it speak for itself.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
An additional source for the Aussie ufo report documents. Seems like BV may have even more than my previous link.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Greek doesn't really make much sense to me. I think sanskrit is the oldest writing from the flood refugees.

Greek gods are even old atlantean, like Zeu Pater == Zeus == Jupiter

I'm leaning more and more towards the idea that cromagnon is a hybrid of something smarter + human. Elves?

Platos writings are in the ballpark. This vid is a pretty good summary of human hybrid stuff:

The one he publishes after goes into alot of this high ranking mason's search for the pre flood religion. That one is an hour and a half and a bit meandering.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
travis s. taylor is a decent author, is a rocket scientist, worked for DARPA, did that redneck rockets series that is on amazon.

his into the looking glass series is decent. (he wrote with john ringo)

• 4Like

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

This was on the same channel as the interview with the investigative reporter Ross Coulthart. The woman describes an event in 2016 that happened in Wales where there was a lot of plane and drone activity over the area she lived in over the course of a week. She hears a large explosion one night and comes out of her house and there is a large pyramid UFO completely vertical in her front yard shooting lightning at the ground as aircraft and helicopters are flying all over the place. It then takes off and looks to come down completely in a forest near by. The aircraft head directly for the site. Locals also report a large aerial explosion over a near by hospital and black smoke coming into the building followed by a secondary explosion.

Over the next week the military combs the area doing a grid search of the crash area while giving different stories about why they're there. The night is question is reported on as a training exercise but through foi requests its proven nobody knew about it locally so that story is clearly bullshit. Plus the UK military as a policy do not do training at night over populated areas due to the risk of accidents. So that whole narrative is bunk.

Things get interesting after the military left when people start exploring the crash site. There are clearly burned and broken trees that show a clear path like something crashed into the forest. Aircraft tracking web sites show days of aircraft doing grid search activity then clearly a chase the night of the crash. Decent chance the UK military shot something down then cleaned it up. The woman reporting the story claims she was threatened and her posts on Facebook were shadow banned so nobody saw them.

Just a crazy story with a decent amount of evidence and the woman in question even passed a lie detector about what she saw. Supposedly the US has working craft like the one described and the fact that it seems like it was shot down makes me wonder if it was stolen. The other implications is were at war with extraterrestrials lol so I lean more towards a human explanation.

• 6Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>

This was on the same channel as the interview with the investigative reporter Ross Coulthart. The woman describes an event in 2016 that happened in Wales where there was a lot of plane and drone activity over the area she lived in over the course of a week. She hears a large explosion one night and comes out of her house and there is a large pyramid UFO completely vertical in her front yard shooting lightning at the ground as aircraft and helicopters are flying all over the place. It then takes off and looks to come down completely in a forest near by. The aircraft head directly for the site. Locals also report a large aerial explosion over a near by hospital and black smoke coming into the building followed by a secondary explosion.

Over the next week the military combs the area doing a grid search of the crash area while giving different stories about why they're there. The night is question is reported on as a training exercise but through foi requests its proven nobody knew about it locally so that story is clearly bullshit. Plus the UK military as a policy do not do training at night over populated areas due to the risk of accidents. So that whole narrative is bunk.

Things get interesting after the military left when people start exploring the crash site. There are clearly burned and broken trees that show a clear path like something crashed into the forest. Aircraft tracking web sites show days of aircraft doing grid search activity then clearly a chase the night of the crash. Decent chance the UK military shot something down then cleaned it up. The woman reporting the story claims she was threatened and her posts on Facebook were shadow banned so nobody saw them.

Just a crazy story with a decent amount of evidence and the woman in question even passed a lie detector about what she saw. Supposedly the US has working craft like the one described and the fact that it seems like it was shot down makes me wonder if it was stolen. The other implications is were at war with extraterrestrials lol so I lean more towards a human explanation.

Fake news, can't be boiled down to a 30s clip or two sentences.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So when are we getting the big reveal that completely convinces everyone that aliens have visited us? I'm not getting any younger.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So when are we getting the big reveal that completely convinces everyone that aliens have visited us? I'm not getting any younger.
maxresdefault.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

That's the film The Phenomenon and what struck me most about it was the coverage UFOs had in the 40s/50s right up until the 60s by the media. There were periods where metallic flying saucers were on tour across America, being filmed and photographed by thousands week after week everywhere. The objects tracked radar, there was visual confirmation by innumerable pilots, ground reports etc There was tons of irrefutable proof and it was well investigated with the US air force admitting that they couldn't identify these objects origins or explain where they were from. They couldn't explain their capabilities, admitted they weren't a secret government program and they were very concerned about how outclassed they were. These craft buzzed the Whitehouse several times and the interceptors could do nothing but watch and this was widely reported in news papers at the time.

The governments admission in the 50s is very similar to the one the DoD just made, basically point for point. They are unexplained, they aren't us or our enemies and they move in ways we can't explain.

Then the US government setup a program with a predetermined outcome that said it was all bullshit. Those ships that thousands saw that buzzed the whitehouse and tracked on multiple radars? Heat reflections! Metallic saucers? Swamp gas and just like that the UFO topic became a laughing stock. Massive media attention, photographic evidence and thousands of witnesses forgotten over night.

I suspect everybody just accepted these were not aliens because the alternative is just too much change. Either accept that were small potatoes in a massive universe possibly one that won't accept us and security is an impossibility or continue on thinking we're special and safe. Honestly the realization feels a lot like when I realized the lefties were the baddies and I was being their useful idiot. It's such an uncomfortable feeling that you'd rather take the blue pill and forget about it than face the truth and how easily you're deceived.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I have a standing offer to all forum bros that want to come watch them this summer here in Oregon.
Bring CAKE!!!!

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Pretty stunning reveal by the DIA.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

That's the film The Phenomenon and what struck me most about it was the coverage UFOs had in the 40s/50s right up until the 60s by the media. There were periods where metallic flying saucers were on tour across America, being filmed and photographed by thousands week after week everywhere. The objects tracked radar, there was visual confirmation by innumerable pilots, ground reports etc There was tons of irrefutable proof and it was well investigated with the US air force admitting that they couldn't identify these objects origins or explain where they were from. They couldn't explain their capabilities, admitted they weren't a secret government program and they were very concerned about how outclassed they were. These craft buzzed the Whitehouse several times and the interceptors could do nothing but watch and this was widely reported in news papers at the time.

The governments admission in the 50s is very similar to the one the DoD just made, basically point for point. They are unexplained, they aren't us or our enemies and they move in ways we can't explain.

Then the US government setup a program with a predetermined outcome that said it was all bullshit. Those ships that thousands saw that buzzed the whitehouse and tracked on multiple radars? Heat reflections! Metallic saucers? Swamp gas and just like that the UFO topic became a laughing stock. Massive media attention, photographic evidence and thousands of witnesses forgotten over night.

I suspect everybody just accepted these were not aliens because the alternative is just too much change. Either accept that were small potatoes in a massive universe possibly one that won't accept us and security is an impossibility or continue on thinking we're special and safe. Honestly the realization feels a lot like when I realized the lefties were the baddies and I was being their useful idiot. It's such an uncomfortable feeling that you'd rather take the blue pill and forget about it than face the truth and how easily you're deceived.
There's a big difference between "We don't know what they are" (or just as likely, "We aren't saying what they are") and "These are aliens." Granted, I haven't watched that movie, and I likely never will because it has all the usual suspects that, in my opinion, are just out to make a buck. As Chuk and I have stated numerous times, why are there no clear pics or vids of these things? Probably because once it is a clear image, it isn't a potential alien spacecraft anymore. It's a plane, a balloon, a cake, whatever. Thousands saw these things buzzing the White House, you mention, yet why did they stop once readily available recording equipment became available? Did they suddenly not want to be seen, as opposed to the previous decades?

I have a standing offer to all forum bros that want to come watch them this summer here in Oregon.
Bring CAKE!!!!
I live in California, and there's no fucking way I'd set foot in Oregon. Fucking commie bastards!

But say that I did. How many days, or weeks, or months would I need to take off of work before I saw something convincing? Not sure I have that kind of vacation time.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
There were periods where metallic flying saucers were on tour across America, being filmed and photographed by thousands week after week everywhere.
Did all these thousands of photographs and films disappear? I don't get this statement

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike