The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
Would aliens actually send some of their own beings down to earth to look around? I'd guess probably not. Wouldn't they send unmanned space probes instead? If so why would they need to be very big and why would they need to be so close to the ground?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Mark Sims joins us for the first time to discuss UFOs and Social Media and much, much more! Mark is a serial entrepreneur, computer scientist and engineer with a degree in Computer-Aided Design from Eastern Michigan University. He worked for Sun Microsystems before starting his own business, Netrex (1991-1999), the world’s first pure-play Internet Security services company. While running Netrex, he graduated from Harvard Business School. In 2004, Mark started his second business called Nanorex, an open source software company. In 2012, Mark had a “spiritual awakening” while attending a CE-5 Ambassador Training retreat in Borrego Springs, CA... This experience changed his life dramatically and has led him on a new path of spiritual discovery and purpose. In 2014, Mark came out of retirement to pursue his new “spiritual calling”... so, he started Vortrex LLC, a renewable energy company and he began heading CE-5 expeditions in Michigan and California.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
IF that egg is a map then i would say that those triangles sure look like pyramids to me Especially with that wavy line "east" of them
and the other side of that egg, that looks like it could be the oasis mentioned in the video but shrug....

i could have sworn that he covered this before or maybe it was ancient architects

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
IF that egg is a map then i would say that those triangles sure look like pyramids to me Especially with that wavy line "east" of them
and the other side of that egg, that looks like it could be the oasis mentioned in the video but shrug....

i could have sworn that he covered this before or maybe it was ancient architects
it definitely looks like pyramids, but there have been discussions that there were in fact 4 great pyramids, one being dismantled just a few hundred years ago.
maybe that 4th pyramid was built later on and was inspired by the original 3. it was definitely the smallest pyramid so maybe thats why it got hijacked.
anyway, Jimmy always brings up great topics and has a very convincing presentation. its too bad he only does like 4 or 5 videos a year. if you havent already, check out some of his other videos. they get you thinking about our true past and how much was omitted or hidden from us.
no, i am not talking about space aliens. neither does he.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this is almost ancient civ mystery type of stuff. just enjoy this cool shit we did long ago.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i thought there would be some kind of evidence or proof in that article.

She acknowledges, much like her cousin Grover, that without a body (or skeleton), it’s hard to convince others that this long-lost primate still exists in North America’s backwoods. “A lot of people who think Bigfoot is out there, they realize…that there’s a lack of evidence,” says Krantz. “The kind of real proof that would actually make people sit up and take notice doesn’t actually exist at this point.”

But the things she’s observed during her research for the podcast has changed her mind about the possibility of Bigfoot.

“I went from ‘Bigfoot is a legend’ to I can’t just say out of hand that Bigfoot never existed or doesn’t exist now,” says Krantz. “I can’t fully dismiss it anymore.”
i dunno why she didnt share what convinced her.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Breakdown of what's in the IIA stolen from reddit.

- The UAP task force gets access to EVERYTHING UFO related from EVERYONE. Roswell included. Immediately. The holy grail, El Dorado. Its all theirs now for the taking.

- Every 90 days, Congress gets a full breakdown of every case. But since they just gave them access to 70 years of data, they also want those cases reviewed and presented (as time permits). This ensures not only the data gets in the hands of the task force, but that they cant be cockblocked by internal sabotage.

It's sadly its all submitted as classified reports but its a great first step. The USAF stonewalled Luis Elizondos uap task force and this is worded in a way to force their cooperation.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users